[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
didnt get any replies last time. so ill repost. Well boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: nice.gif (492 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
492 KB, 500x281
didnt get any replies last time. so ill repost.

Well boys.

I have a few questions. Is it weird to go for mentally unstable girls? i always go for them(allot of the time, unknowingly) i just seem to attract them.

why? why? i always end up getting 'bored' with normal girls. but being an abusive prick to unstable girls.

is it a result of misogny? is there anyone else like this? will i just 'grow out' of it in my 30s? or if i done believe in 'love' by now, will i most likely not?

Didnt realise this was weird until i talked to someone and mention it and they said it was strange. I think its cause i know unstable girls but up with allot more shit and i can treat them anyway i want.

general women hate thread also/shitposting.
>>
trash attracts other trash. Simple physics
>>
>>28567972
but ive been with 'normal girls' also.
I get what your saying but if that was the case id only be able to get these types, but im not. i just PREFER this types/stick around longer. and not sure why.
>>
>>28567736
To be honest this post seems pretty self delusional. I think you need to do more introspection and not cherry pick the result that makes you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>28568139
Explain how you mean, im just basing it off my experiances. and wondering why/what i can do to
1) attract better girls
2)alteast become better to not attract these types.
>>
>>28568170
>being an abusive prick to unstable girls
Idk man, sounds like you need to work on your personality.
>>
>>28568198
possibly, but im like that with all women really. not sure why, just am. when i was in highschool i had to go to anger managment but never acctualy showed up..

any tips for helping this?
>>
>>28568223
It depends on whether you are autistic or not.
>>
>>28568261
Nah, fine in social situations, never been tested for it anything and no one ever mentioned
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.