[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits of pissing in a bottle: >don't have to walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1412307985982.png (62 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1412307985982.png
62 KB, 225x225
Benefits of pissing in a bottle:
>don't have to walk to toilet
>don't get dirty from all the shit bacteria on the toilet
>save lots of water by flushing only when the bottle is full
>be able to tell whether you're well hydrated by the color and clearness of your urine
Why aren't you pissing in a bottle yet?
>>
>>28567636
>don't get dirty from all the shit bacteria on the toilet
What do you do, rub your dick on the toilet while you pee?

>be able to tell whether you're well hydrated blah blah
You can look at the color of your urine as you're peeing.

Otherwise valid points anon, I shall take it into consideration.
>>
>>28567686
The bacteria are everywhere in the toilet since they get sprayed around while flushing.
>>
>don't have to walk to toilet
No, but atleast I won't have to squeeze my dick into a fucking bottle opening

>benefits: no shit bacteria
Therefore we should stack gallons of piss, that won't create any filthy bacteria at all, right?

>be able to tell whether you're well hydrated by the color and clearness of your urine
Just look down into the toilet
>>
>>28567885
>No, but atleast I won't have to squeeze my dick into a fucking bottle opening
You should cut a hole in the bottle of course. Do I need to write you a manual?
>Therefore we should stack gallons of piss, that won't create any filthy bacteria at all, right?
Not stacking them, piss in one bottle and pour it in the toilet when it's full. You don't need to put it on your desk, just let it sit in a corner.
>>
Serious question: what about poopjugs?
>>
>>28567988
Considering cleanup and the smell I can't think of any way shitting in jugs could be more efficient than shitting in the toilet.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.