[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's my birthday today robots, I'm 19. I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
It's my birthday today robots, I'm 19. I didn't throw a party because I have nowhere to do it (lice in parents house, they're against that). They sort have forced me in to becoming a robot. Anyway birthday feels thread. Anyone got any bad birthday stories?

Also pic related, the only person I would have invited to my birthday party
>>
my birthday is in a month. I won't have a party because I have no friends

what will probably happen is my parents will shame me for having no friends then get me a shitty cake and take pictures of me while I eat it
>>
>>28567408
Happy birthday, anon!

I don't really have any stories, my last birthday party was when I was about 9 or 10. I miss being a normal kid. How about you, got any stories?
>>
>>28567408
I was gonna insult your waifu but it's your birthday so I won't.

In terms of bad birthdays, my twentieth birthday I sat in my apartment and got piss drunk on my room mates liquor alone and shit posted all night on /r9k/. That was probably the nadir of my life in general.
>>
>>28567467
Actually I sort of do? The leader of my youth group took me out on my birthday for a drink because being 18 I'd have to leave. We had a few people who lead the group there. I got rather drunk quite quick but they looked after me. I actually felt like a mature adult there. It felt nice.
>>
>>28567538
I know people say SAO is too overrated, but I appreciate letting it slide just for today. That actually sounds rather chilled out to be honest. Sorry you didn't feel it was great though
>>
I saw (and replied to) a similar thread on [s4s] yesterday.Are you the same person?
In any case, congratulations for your birthday, and good luck with your waifu. I have one of my own as well.
>>
>>28567887
SAO is just okay IMO, the real problem is the spergs who treat it like it's the best thing ever put to celluloid, and I knew so, so many of them back in the day. For what it's worth, Asuna is probably the only character in the show I actually legitimately liked. Her design is pretty cute, so I couldn't honestly say you have shit taste.
>>
>>28568172
I definitely feel it was rushed. And they should have split SAO and Alfheim online in to separate series' and properly spread them out. SAO was the anime that got me in to anime though, I have to admit
>>
>>28568125
Not same person. Do you have a link to this thread? It would be nice to see someone similar aha
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.