[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder exp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 28
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 299x168
What are robots' experiences with tinder? If you aren't eggman-looking is it easy to get matches?

Have you been on any dates?

Please share, and show the pic you used if you like
>>
Is it literally impossible to get matches if you aren't chad?
>>
>>28567477
Pretty much, roasties control the market but you should be easily able to fool them if you use fake Chad images.
>>
>>28567888
What the fuck does that accomplish? How does that do abone any good? Promptly kill yourself.
>>
>>28568432
You get to mess with a roastie you fucking dumb fuck. Are you literally underage? Because no one under 18 can be naturally this stupid.
>>
>>28568432
Trolling shallow roasties is fun as fuck though
>>
File: gf.jpg (700 KB, 4320x5760) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
700 KB, 4320x5760
>>28567396
Tinder's been fucking great for me - I've had 50 matches, 5 dates, and met two former friends with benefits, my now ex and my current gf there. However, I suspect that my experiences aren't shared by every robot.
>>
>>28567477
No, it's not impossible to get matches. You'll get a few even if you're ugly as long as you live in a fairly populous area. The only thing you can't be is clearly autistic. How you dress and what picture you use can damn you worse than just physical ugliness.
>>
>>28568604
But anon, I am autistic. If I find fake Chad pics where it's just Chad in the picture, and replicate them, would that work?
>>
>>28568703
That's called taking a good photo, my friend.
>>
File: fwb.jpg (2 MB, 5400x9600) Image search: [Google]
fwb.jpg
2 MB, 5400x9600
>>28568499
Here's another Tinder success story.
>>
Tinder is a joke. Learn pick up if you're autistic and can't get a gf. It will most likely only take you one approach to get a gf just don't aim too high.
>>
>>28568499
uni of or solent?
>>
>>28569100
Uni of. What gave it away, Jesters?
>>
Met my current gf through it, been together seven months now

Prior to that I'd only been on a string of one-off dates that never went anywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (595 KB, 636x4538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
595 KB, 636x4538
I found this on a tinder thread a while back.

Is this really what tinder is like? I don't use it because j have a gf but I hear it's pretty cool if you don't hold up a picture of fish as your profile picture
>>
>>28569268
Almost all of my dates lead to either relationships or friends with benefits, bar one girl. What do you do on your dates that makes them not lead anywhere, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>28569288
hahahahahhahahahahaha the last message
>>
Tinder is frustrating for me. I land dates with all the qts and they think I'm awesome at first, but then my sperginess bleeds through and they just stop talking to me, even though I started to actually get close with a few.

Been fucking depressed over the last one, I really liked her. But I guess tinder isn't the place to find love :/
>>
>>28569475
It can be. Would you mind posting an example of a conversation you had, so I could give a few pointers and whatnot. I'm pretty shit at clubs and stuff, but my Tinder game is strong.
>>
When tinder first came out I used to get several matches a day. Now I get absolutely jack shit. Not even bots.

They changed the algorithm and probably dinged me for deleting and recreating my account so many times. Also, I'm guessing a lot of the profiles that you swipe on are likely very inactive or abandoned completely.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-09-16-02-31.png (158 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-09-16-02-31.png
158 KB, 720x1280
just bee yourself lmao
>>
Fuck it. Where do I get some chad photos? I'm going to test my area.
>>
I just kept matching with guys, I guess I look gay or something.

also I got a qts number but we couldn't arrange a date because she was too autistic

10/10 would use again
>>
>>28569797
I remember you posting earlier. Did anything end up happening with her?
>>
>>28569958
is her name nicole?
>>
>>28570042
no, Kate apparently. Why do you ask?
>>
>>28570175
just looked like some girl i know. carry on
>>
>>28570270
I'm going to text her tomorrow to remind her of what a great opportunity she missed
>>
File: 1450155470304.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
1450155470304.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
If you've had success on tinder you're not a robot and need to leave immediately
>>
I tried Tinder and Bumble. They're okay.

You really need good pictures as a guy. I noticed when I got better pictures of myself I started getting more matches. Nothing ever came from them because I never took it further than a few days of convo.

I tried OKC, had this girl message me on my 2nd day on the site, and we've been seeing each other for like 3 weeks now. I already deactivated OKC cause she's pretty cool and I want to see if this goes anywhere.

I think OKC makes it a lot easier to meet people and talk because you can get more in depth on your profile so if you're average looking a girl could just like your personality or whatever
>>
What makes a good Tinder picture?
Pls respond.
>>
>>28567396

Tinder is shit.

If you aren't ripped with model-tier facial aesthetics, there is no point. It's not solely because of the women on there either.

There are more men than women, and the app is loaded with thirsty ass betas telling obese women how "beautiful" they are.

I knew a fat girl who used to brag about how many guys she met on tinder and how they were all so horny and desperate to sleep with her.

A lot of the girls on tinder have boyfriends or fuckbuddies IRL and just use it to get attention, complements and a free ego-boost from thirsty betas.
>>
I've been matched but I can't drive right now and have no money so I wouldn't know what to try and do with them
>>
>>28570384
Cant be bothered to fill out a profile to be honest. I don't get replies either way. Same thing with messages. Why send more than one word?
>>
>>28568499

Oh my god this is so cringeworthy. Why does every message you send have a smiling face at the end? You sound like a desperate little bitch and I'm quite confident that girl is either fat or smells.
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>28570534
That's how normies talk, my friend. She's neither, but why don't you judge for yourself.
>>
>>28570473
with that attitude you deserve 2 be alone
>>
>>28570718

Rather be a norm than a desperate robot who won't have her for more than 3 weeks unless she's either mentally retarded or otherwise efficient. Fair enough, she isn't fat and is pretty plain looking. Doesn't mean she isn't severely handicapped in some other regard.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (110 KB, 1026x576) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
110 KB, 1026x576
>>28567396

I installed this app that shows you who swiped right.

Most of the time fat fucking pigs or below 5's...
>>
File: IMG_0269.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
>>28570848
But don't you understand, I AM a normie now, and that's just how normies talk. She's a completely normal human being, she's off to Oxford next year to do her PhD, and we're currently dating, so we won't be breaking up anytime soon.

I'm sorry this doesn't fit into your world view, anon.
>>
>>28567396
Listening to roasties talk and laugh about the men they use. And these bitches were solid, frumpy 5s. Chad has flooded/cornered the market.
>>
File: normie_advice.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Resident normie here - if anyone is getting matches, but has problems keeping the conversation going, I can help out. Just post an example of a failed conversation and I'll tell you what you can improve next time.
>>
>>28571097

Please do provide.
>>
>>28571196
Please show me a conversation that went wrong and I'll be happy to explain what you should have said instead.
>>
>Son of single mother who is dating
>Have seen tinder on her phone
Will I pop up for her in the tinder matchmaking thing?
>>
>>28570851
whats the name of the app???
>>
>>28571433

Tinder Flame.
>>
File: eyes of the abyss.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
eyes of the abyss.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>28570977
Son, you don't understand.
It doesn't matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRm_XWi_Aeo
>>
>>28571550
But my mother told me I'm important ):
>>
>>28567396
Eh, I dunno. I'll always be self-conscious about my profile, no matter what I put on it.
>>
>>28568499
>Can I sit on your face
see like, I dunno if I could handle this. I'm just not horny enough for tinder. It seems that girls who use tinder are looking for more of a "hookup" than a "date", even if a lot of them wouldn't mind doing something more serious. I just can't get particularly attracted to someone I don't know very well
>>
>>28570404
You need to look presentable, except instead of that meaning "professional," it means "If you take a chance on me, there's a good chance we'll have fun, even if nothing comes out of things long-term." Use a flattering picture -- so good lighting, good angle, and above all (assuming you're a guy), good subject matter. It's good to use a picture that suggests something else, like "You caught me in the middle of biking" or "I just happened to get captured as I was playing with this oversized puppy." You can use stuff like night club pictures, but I've found that daytime stuff tends to be a lot less polarizing. That can be good, as you'll push one group away as you bring another closer, but if you want to cast the widest possible net, go for stuff that says "I've having the time of my life single, but you're free to join me if you want." Then just evoke something attractive enough that they'll want to join you.

You don't need to be a supermodel -- just someone who seems to be a source of good times, provided you've got personal grooming taken care of and have clothes that flatter your body type, even if you're 300+ pounds.
>>
>>28571487
No way does that app still work. I figured they blocked it.
>>
>>28571975
Not him but
My idea of fun is different from a lot of people. I'm pretty relaxed, I like just walking around and looking at things, or sitting around reading about stuff or just chatting with people. I'm only really interested in other people like that, also, since I don't really have the energy to keep up with thrill seekers or active types

I'm guessing I probably shouldn't look on tinder for people like this, but y'know
>>
>>28567396
I got something like 40 matches, messaged maybe 25 of them, none responded. Roasties here just use it to boost their self-esteem. I'm sure you can get laid in places with sluttier girls though, like colleges and such.
>>
>>28571944
Truth be told, it's very rare that a girl would say that, so I just assumed that her housemates took her phone like earlier and were messaging me instead of her, so I gave non-committal answers (turns out it was actually her drunk and horny, but that's another story). I have not managed to get a single hook-up out of Tinder, all of my meetups with girls have either led to friends with benefits or a relationship. In fact, I'm currently dating the girl in that conversation. As for the attachment, I make it a point to be emotionally detached until I actually meet them, and then if the date goes well then I can start getting invested.
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to know if I like someone just from a picture?

>3/10 anyway

fml
>>
>>28572079
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you message all 40 of them?
>>
>>28572099
oh, really? Huh
I guess that's not so bad, but then there's the other issue >>28571855

Maybe I should just stop worrying about everything? It's entirely possible that worrying about everything is doing a little more harm than good here...
>>
>>28569288
>you insulated me and my baby
>>
>>28572145
I messaged the few I was interested in first, and I suppose a few of those responded but I'm not good at flirting in my native language. Then I went on a messaging spree once when I was drunk and then got bored and gave up on it.
>>
>>28571300
more importantly, will you do the deed?
>>
>>28572059
I dunno, maybe it's because I haven't used Tinder in the past 2 years, but I got the impression that a lot more people were using it nowadays, even the more bookish types. I think what I said still plays. Just go for something low key enough to match what you like. You won't attract the party girls and will get a lot less one-night stands, but if you're just using the app for dating, then you'll be more likely to attract the type of girl who doesn't mind things being more quiet.
>>
>>28572153
Yeah, pretty much. Go with the flow and relax, my man. I know that you can't really be told to stop worrying because it doesn't work like that, but it's Tinder - it's just nice, chill and non-committal. If it helps, I can show you my profile - it's far from the best out there, but I get a reasonable number of matches, and most of the girls I message message me back, so that's nice.
>>
>>28571550
i fucking love noisia
>>
>be photographer
>in good shape, kinda muscular, can dress self decently
>some social anxiety though

>get some DECENT pictures of myself
>follow the instructions laid out online, make a nice profile
>(I set myself as bi and compared with the guys. I'd say I'm in upper 60-80% of guys... my pictures are really lagging because it's tough for me not to look awkward in photos so I only have 3 and a 4th that's a photo I took of a sunset)
>get maybe 1-3 matches a week with moderate swiping
>70% don't respond despite following instructions online (use their name, act friendly, no creepy pickup lines, find something in their picture or bio and either ask or tease them about it)

So far I've had nice conversations that could have gone somewhere, in just under 2 months, with 2 different QTs at a local prestigious university. I've talked with maybe 5 other girls, conversations that just went nowhere because they were all "dogs, Disneyworld Netflix" boring types and I'm not great at small talk with low IQ types. I've also talked with 1 guy I really liked and kinda became gay for and probably got kinda creepy on and may have scared off, 1 guy who was really into me and got kinda creepy and scared me off and matched with literally like every other male I swiped right with, if not considerably more than that

I've had a positive experience so far. It's a low-expectations kind of thing but it's made my past 2 months much happier knowing I at least have a CHANCE
>>
>>28572657
I also got super-liked by two fat guys from like 50 miles away for some reason

Apparently I'm hot stuff in the gay community
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 640x1136
>she responds 2 months later

Too bad I have a gf now, lel
>>
File: 1431807387203.jpg (20 KB, 228x227) Image search: [Google]
1431807387203.jpg
20 KB, 228x227
>get an okay amount of matches
>no idea what to fucking say
>girls send 1 word replies till they stop talking entirely
God dammit, god dammit, I'm so bad at this. Someone help.
>>
>>28572772
I know what you mean. Apparently I make a really good twink, so gay guys are all over me. Shame I'm straight though.

>>28572790
God fucking dammit just post an example so I can tell you what you should have done, ffs.
>>
File: 1455999552006.jpg (82 KB, 640x856) Image search: [Google]
1455999552006.jpg
82 KB, 640x856
git errr dooooooooooooooooone
>>
>>28572785
Tech School? Like AF?
>>
>match girl on tinder
>she's a british tourist visiting my city
>asks if i want to sell her weed
>tell her I don't have any
>tell her to come over to my apartment anyway
>she comes over and brings her own weed she bought somewhere else
>we go to my bathroom and smoke because i don't want my entire apartment smelling like weed
>i'm awkward as fuck when i'm high
>this was a bad idea
>overthink everything more than normal
>"u-uh do you wanna watch something or something?"
>was watching fresh meat and I was in the middle of an episode before she arrived
>just keep playing the episode
>in a the middle of a show she doesn't know
>say nothing to her for about 15 minutes because i don't know what to say
>she says she's "too high and needs to go"
>say ok
>>
File: Screenshot_20160514-223904.png (823 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160514-223904.png
823 KB, 1080x1920
I get around 2 matches a day. I'm not even chad or anything.

I have 20 matches after 2~ weeks of on/off swiping so no min/maxing
>>
>>28574035
No, we go to Virginia Tech
>>
>>28568452
>message
>try to meet
>you are nothing like your pic
>get blueballed

yeah genius idea retard
>>
>>28570851
is that legit? or do you get banned if you do that?
>>
>>28571487
>>28572041
dont you get banned if you do that shit?
>>
>>28574677
Says who tbo??!
>>
>>28574844
i dont know just asking

i know those whatsapp and snapchat plugins can get you banned so maybe this tinder shit too?
>>
>>28567396
A got a girl to make my profile
I got about 40 matches in two weeks
Met with about 10 of them
All of them were sluts or whores who wanted free food.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-02-36-31.png (102 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-02-36-31.png
102 KB, 540x960
let the negging begin
how should I go about this one
>>
>>28575028
>has a bf
>is on tinder

reeeeeee
>>
>>28574262
I see myself in you
>>
>>28575142
no, you idiot. he's trying to get her to admit whether or not she has one
>>
>>28575295
oh, well i didnt know that because i have a communication issue in my brain
>>
>>28575345
I'm sorry to hear that. Was your mother over the age of 35?
>>
>>28575387
idk why u askin
>>
Installed for 2 weeks
Swiped right on everyone
0 matches

Would not recommend unless you're pretty good looking
>>
>>28575675
dont swipe right on everyone you dumbass you get marked as spam or some shit

at least thats what they say on 4chan
>>
>>28575735
probably correct from what i've see, i swiped right and left randomly at first and ended up around 50 matches, started swiping right on everyone and after awhile i got 0 matches ever
>>
Met my gf on tinder

But I still think the vast majority of people on it are scum
>>
>>28567396
Swiped right on almost every woman, 1 single match. We actually hit it off, and meet up. At the end of the 3rd date she says she's not into it.
No more matches.
Unistall a few days later.
>>
>>28567396
I am a robot can you help me.

1) What kind of pictures do you post of yourself? You standing there?

2) How do you take them? With a timer on your camera?

3) What are some good picture ideas if you have no friends?

Thanks senpai. I get that these are basic questions but I've never seen this explained very well.
>>
Eh, I have it on my phone right now and to be honest i barely get any matches. Maybe I am ugly or something. Never considered myself to be THAT ugly though.
Also maybe the fact that I live in a third world central american country is a factor on it.
>>
File: 1418315217524.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1418315217524.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>have had tinder installed for like two years
>too nervous/ anxious to make an account and start doing anything with it
>every once in a while open it and just close it again
like holy shit I sweat thinking about what I would do if I ever managed to match with someone
>>
>>28575846
Even normies have dates that don't go anywhere. You gave up way too easily
>>
>>28576068
>You gave up way too easily
The story of my life right there.
>>
If you want to hook up with no strings attached that's fine. If you're looking for a gf there, don't. The market is oversaturated with men which means you are replacable for girls. Also, ask yourself "why does this girl have to use Tinder instead of doing that shit IRL". Most of them (have to) do it for a reason, mostly because they're either crazy or boring.
>>
I swear to god all these tinder chicks look like oblivion characters
>>
Oh Kate why do you do this to me
>>
I have some matches now, but I was too beta to message them. Is it safe to assume women on tinder are also beta?
>>
>>28576768
Girl's are submissive/beta unfortunately so you'll have to be the first one text.

I normally ask them a question about something, ideally on their bio . Just say anything but hi
>>
>>28576840
Ok so this one girl says in her profile "If you don't like Finding Nemo, don't message" I open "I always like Toy Story more." Or something interesting, or is that dismissing her.

I sound more beta in this post than I actually am, I'm much better at irl interactions.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-38.png (441 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-38.png
441 KB, 540x960
Rate profile plz. I get a decent amount.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-40.png (565 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-40.png
565 KB, 540x960
Here pic 2 btw
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-43.png (369 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-01-59-43.png
369 KB, 540x960
And Pic 3 tooo
>>
>>28576930
Are you 6ft or taller? If so you can add your height for some superficial hot chicks. Otherwise I like it, ain't no one not gonna like a profile with a dolphin, unless they don't like black people sorry but it's true
>>
>3 years
>hundreds of matches
>3 dates

i'm a fuckup.

last one was a month ago. Tried to do something cute by having a selfie of us together, and giving her a kiss on the cheek last second.

i'm such a fuckup she hated it
>>
>>28576930
>>28576936
GTFO NIGGER

DIRTY PORCHMONKEY
>>
>>28576947
holy shit i have a class with you fucking KEK
>>
>>28572785
>lel
>I have a gf now
kill self if intentional.
otherwise go back to dominion of men.
>>
>>28576993
you should meet up
>>
>>28576936
>>28576947
You look sociable and normal from those pics
and it shows off enough off your physique without seeming douchey
seems alright
you will get laid I'm sure
>>
I use tinder as a motivational tool for losing weight. I was a fat duck, still am but have lost quite a bit of weight. Getting matched on tinder with cute girls helps me with my confidence, even if it is just chicks just swiping right mindlessly. I know if I get in even better shape my confidence will be even higher, and I will actually talk to them when I reach my target weight.
>>
>>28576930
>>28576936
>>28576947
why do you feel the need to mention that you're a nigger in your bio? blind people have no use for tinder anyway...
>>
>>28574276
If I was a girl I'd match you. Why is there no quirky girls in my area. #SoftEngLife
>>
Those of you with lots of matches:
>how old are you
>do you swipe only on attractive girls
>what age range do you look for
>what kind of place do you live in?

I posted in a previous online dating thread, I'm 31, mainly swipe right on attractive 25-ish year old girls, and I live in Chadville (everyone are rich, ripped, and party). Very few matches.
>>
>go to download tinder
>tfw android
>all these 1 star reviews about the app crashing all the time
>thatsokay.jpg
>>
only get bots :c
>>
>>28577271
>21
>I use an automatic swiping extension for Chrome
>18-44 (I like to message stray MILFS)
>NYC, so plenty of people
>>
How do I get decent pictures of myself? I only have shitty selfies. Also no friends to take the pictures. Maybe I'm too autistic for girls anyway.
>>
File: 1416063326435.jpg (38 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1416063326435.jpg
38 KB, 550x512
how to take good photos for tinder and online dating when i have zero friends, don't go out except to the gym, and only have indoor selfies to provide?
>>
>>28577372
I uploaded some meme photos, and when I say meme I don't mean literally memes, but like I have one of me leaning against the wall of the most beat up motel in the city. I used a blood. I have another eating a banana at a table. Just be fun with it.
>>
>>28567396
Matches are easy and so are the conversations but I didn't come across any non-hoebag girls on tinder. It wasn't worth the effort.
>>
>>28577407
Not blood, bipod*
>>
A few

>qt Romanian girl who is really short
>Go out with her to Camden for the afternoon.
>Conversation seems easy for the first 3 hours or so but after that starts to stagnate.
>Figure she won't want to meet me again.
>She says she does and that next time we should go out drinking near my place
>Struggle to maintain erection below a level of 50% due to the prospect of throwing this tiny qt around my room
>Don't know if she saw but never saw her again lmao.

>Sikh girl with huge tits (32GG)
>Speak with her for 2 weeks before meeting really get to like her
>She doesn't want sex though
>Go around to her house, we don't have sex but mess around a little.
>She takes it as an insult that I can't stay hard the whole time despite the fact that we're not even having sex (wtf)
>Try to explain that erections hurt after a while and staying hard with no stimulation and no chance of cumming is pointless and uncomfortable.
>doesn't seem to get this.
>Keep a thing with her going for a few months but nothing good comes out of it in the end.

>French girl who really wants to meet me for some reason.
>After an hour at the bar we're at she tells me she can only go out with "really good" guys
>She leaves.

>Mia Khalifa looking girl with enormous tits
>Talk with her for a few weeks over Christmas while I'm back home.
>Says she wants to meet me.
>Our schedules never match up while I'm at home and I have to head back to London soon.
>Figure we'll never meet
>She says she wants to come down to London to see me
>Tells me she has a boyfriend now as soon as I get back to London, after telling me she'd come and see me 2 days ago, and talking with me every day for like a month

girls ain't shit
>>
File: 1462299255486.jpg (68 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1462299255486.jpg
68 KB, 579x576
>>28577465

>tfw ED so can't fuck with tinder

i've pretty muh given up on being an alpha at this point, ive had multiple opportunities, and each time i got nervous as fuck like a beta and couldn't get hard. it does not get any easier. the only time that i did not have issues with this was the one relationship i was in during high school
>>
>>28569771

The fee really fucked the whole thing over.

I joined Tinder 2 weeks before the fee came in. It was the most validating 2 weeks of my life. I got around 20 matches a day and was talking with all kinds of girls.

Then the fee came in and now I get maybe one or two matches when I can be bothered to go on it.
>>
>>28577521
Fee? I just started tinder a week ago, and there was no fee
>>
File: jtandwife.jpg (94 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
jtandwife.jpg
94 KB, 599x600
It's easy to find fucks on tinder but it's not worth it. Casual sex has its downsides and it actually takes more effort than I'm willing to give. I'd rather stay and masturbate at home (desu i masturbate maybe 3x a week, no libido for almost a year now). I'm fairly good looking too.

But it's like, people are fucking unpredictable. You have things like forgetting your shit in someone's car or them forgetting shit at your place or you find out she's ugly and you pity fuck her or so on. It's a fucking disaster really. I still like meeting women in public way more. Mostly because the type of women who use tinder tend to be fucking retarded whores.
>>
>>28577505

I don't think I have ED. I can get hard and stay hard just fine. But when you are just sitting around with a girl who is definitely not going to have sex with you due to her weird cultural conservatism staying hard is pointless and difficult even if she does have her tits out.
>>
>>28577574
How to meet women in public
>>
>>28577573

Keep swiping right and you run out of likes, it used to be unlimited which meant more people got more matches.

Now girls save their likes for the best guys or just don't even bother. The whole appeal of Tinder was being able to swipe endlessly when you were bored and they killed it.
>>
>>28577625
Oh shit actually? Is it on a per week basis? First day I liked must've 50 girls, but since then I've like maybe 6 or 7 a day, am I gonna run out of likes or do they replenish?
>>
>>28577660

It replenishes every 24 hours.
It completley killed the app when it was introduced, it's no where near as active as it used to be. Now if you want unlimited likes you have to pay.

The worst part is the fee isn't even a set fee. It's different for every person. For some people it charges up to 14.99 a month and other just 3.99. It makes no fucking sense at all, and adverts would have been better than a fee.
>>
>>28577613
I visit this used bookstore every other day and meet so many brainy sluts. I've only taken one home from there though, and that was after the first date. She was alright.

You just look at what they're doing and try to feel in your gut whether it's appropriate to talk to them. People are really easy to talk to. Women are incredibly easygoing in person (if they're young and have decent personalities), and you just talk. The weather, where to find something, if she likes something, say you love her shirt after a short pause in conversation, say you would love to talk about whatever it is she mentioned at this cafe a block away that you go to. It's easy as creampies.
>>
>>28577699
Every 24 hours AFTER you run out? Is there an initial large pool of likes? I just don't see how if get replenish every 24 hours that it would kill the app. Would you not have to like over 100 girls a day or something
>>
>>28577752

I think you get thirty a day and they are used up at the end of the day whether you use them or not, so yes, 24 hours after you use them up

Dude, before the fee people would sit for maybe 30 minutes at a time at more than one point in the day swiping, because there was an actual reason too. Like I said I was getting 20 matches a day easily.

The scale of app was massively diminished.
>>
>>28577779
I see, so how many likes a day do you get now? Also considering it's matching me with people from 50km away (among slcloser people too) even though I'm in a city of 500K makes me feel exhaust the local girls sooner than later anyway.
>>
>>28577465

>erections hurt after a while

Do they?
>>
>>28577892

After an hour yes they do?
Don't they?
>>
>wanting to meet girls off tinder
Girl having tinder installed is a huge red flag. I used to get girls from there left and right and aside from a story you can tell to your buddies later it's worth nothing. The emptiness never truly leaves.
You should focus on finding your girl who you want to marry with and love to take care of, nothing beats that.
>>
>>28577699
kek, $15 for uggos, $4 for qts?
>>
I deleted facebook so no chance at a tindr unless I use my weird pro-trump alt account.
>>
>>28577998
It's based on age, if you are under 28 you pay less kek
>>
>>28577699
For me it's every 12 hours. Waste your likes at 8 in the morning, have fresh ones for the evening.
>>
It seems it's true that the girls that liked are towards the start of your swiping because I stopped using it for 5 days, and just got like 3 matches in 5 swipes. Out of curiosity sing win new to this, how does it look when they swipe and get matched, do you just get a notification upon start up. It seems none of the girls I've been matched with I liked first, it's seems it's always they liked me first and then I liked them
>>
File: tind.png (185 KB, 582x1002) Image search: [Google]
tind.png
185 KB, 582x1002
>tfw only matched with ugly girls and niggers when I had tinder
>>
Do you ever pity like people?
>>
>>28578608
I'm sorry to say this, but you're probably not all that attractive then.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-15-09-43-51.png (140 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-15-09-43-51.png
140 KB, 720x1280
Too pushy bitch to message any of these. They are all cute too, Nina has a literal 10/10 body and is a varsity swimmer at my university.
>>
What opener to pull when the girl dosnt have any intresting photo, nor a bio?
Thread replies: 154
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.