[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else addicted to these things? I fucking love them!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 176.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
176.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Anybody else addicted to these things? I fucking love them!
>>
I used to drink so many energy drinks. Now they all just make me sick. I drank so many of them that my body started rejecting them
>>
>>28567368
>tfw caffeine makes your tremor and your anxiety worse
I wish I could be a normie
>>
>>28567368
I moved on to amphetamines and then cocaine.
>>
>>28567368
What's funny is that you are LITERALLY addicted to them.

Sugar is addictive, like Cocaine. that's why you constantly crave it and drink it.

I gave up on sugary drinks a month ago, already I'm feeling much healthier, my teeth are in a much better condition and my body just feels clean.

When you go back, you'll find that those drinks are disgusting, and the sugar offsets the taste by a long shot.

Seriously OP, you've got to quit, it will make you feel great.
>>
>>28567438
anxiety is a normie meme
>>
>>28567368
The taste is made from angel tears and does gods work with the caffeine only downside is the price, I'll gladly buy it regardless
>>
>>28567448
It's more likely that he is addicted to the caffeine
>>28567460
prove it
>>
I drink Monster and Rockstar. They are the only things that can make me feel good for an hour or two. After that it is back to being lazy and sad.
>>
Yeah I'm addicted. Only buy sugar free as dont see the point in all that sugar. Have a red bull a day, about 1 or 2 monsters a week and lots of coffee and diet coke. I now cant function without caffeine and feel like shit due to lack of sleep. I need stop.
>>
>>28567368
Those are dogshit. NOS is way better, especially the red and purple ones. Rockstar juiced, same deal.

If you're not trying to get jacked on caffeine though, a basic soda with less caffeine is better.
>>
I drink this nice warm drink called coffee. Even expensive beans produce 12 cups worth of caffeine for one of those shit cans that taste like cough syrup.
>>
>>28567368
Those new green ones are the shit. I don't really feel like I get anymore energy those, just more anxious
>>
>>28567509

The "sugar free" alternatives are worse than sugar. Why do you think fatties drink diet coke but are still fat?
>>
>>28567448
>sugar is like cocaine
this is why your parents hate you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452640992320.jpg (14 KB, 350x232) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452640992320.jpg
14 KB, 350x232
>>28567368
I've been legally dead for six years due to those things
>>
File: dog_25.jpg (98 KB, 700x716) Image search: [Google]
dog_25.jpg
98 KB, 700x716
>>28567438
>tfw you tremble like a Chihuahua with only 1 (ONE) pussy ass vanilla cappuccino
>>
>>28567523
>The "sugar free" alternatives are worse than sugar.
Sauce
>>
>>28567561
>tfw you tremble 24/7
Can't stop it
Had to stop studying chemistry because of it
>>
File: 1463179335647.jpg (76 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1463179335647.jpg
76 KB, 540x540
>>28567591
I have one even better for ya.
>drink one mug of coffee at 2PM
>insomnia for the rest of the night
>>
>>28567523
No proof aspartame is bad for you. Im only 70kg so no problem for me.
>>
>>28567630
It took me a long time to comprehend this, but there's so much more to alimentation and diet than just calories.
>>
Energy drinks are too expensive. Coffee is the way to go, especially since i drink my parents coffee.

as if i needed more reasons to make them hate me
>>
my friend is addicted to those and cigarettes
honestly both make me sick. isnt there some sort of combination of vitamins i can take to give me energy and relieve anxiety and shit? snake oil salesmen need not apply.
>>
>>28567781
Bumping this.

Or1g1na1
>>
>>28568174
i heard something about biohacking, maybe there's a subreddit about it
>>
>>28568193
Thanks, I'm gonna look into it
>>
>>28567368
I drink one a day. That sugar boost is the best start to the day.
Take a huge swig after eating chocolate and the flavours complement each other so well
>>
>>28567368
Reminder that one of these has less caffeine than a cup of coffee
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.