[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Historical Robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: roberehoward.jpg (79 KB, 681x960) Image search: [Google]
roberehoward.jpg
79 KB, 681x960
>Robert E Howard
>Bullied heavily as a child for being a sissy who was into books
>Lifted and boxed as an adult until he was swole
>despite getting swole, is always described as boyish looking by people who met him irl
>Lived in the middle of nowhere, texas
>His friends had to defend him from being called a freak and a weirdo
>Occasionally has bdsm and lesbian overtones in his writing
>Lived with his parents his whole life
>manic depressive
>Extremely protective of his mom
>Died at 30, likely a virgin
>Looks like an /r9k/ /fit/ crossposter
>>
Would Howard Hughes count?
>>
>>28567062
Howard Hughes was alpha as fuck m8.
>>
>>28567114
I actually looked him up again and he was married to an A-list actress for most of his life. I always thought he was crazy autistic but I guess not.
>>
>>28567044
He also committed suicide.
>>
>>28567044
>that guy
>boyish

were people more manly in the past or something?
>>
>>28568005
Maybe.
Lots of folks who met him irl describe him as having a boyish face, being tall and broad, as well as dressing and talking in a working class deep fried way that shocked them since he was supposed to be a writer.
>>
Howard would also walk around town in a sombrero shadow boxing and talking to himself because he had no friends except his one pen pal lovecraft.

One woman was interested in him but moved on because he never made a move. He kind of freaked out and reeeeee'd at her when he found out. He shot himself the night his mom died.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.