[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I envy you NEET hikikomori's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: D8bT9tz.jpg (126 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
D8bT9tz.jpg
126 KB, 1200x1600
Believe it or not, I am jealous of the NEETs lifestyle and I hate my own life. I am 30, been married for four years and have a one year old son. I got out of the Navy and became a stay at home dad while going to school fulltime. I have what all you faggots desire and I fucking hate it.

As soon as the kid was born my dreams, wants and desires basically came to a grinding halt. I had bought golf clubs and wanted to take up learning how to get good at golf. I am a really good bassist that was playing with touring bands before my life got fucked and I had to join the Navy, and I loved getting fit and participating in 5k races and shit.

I can't golf, wife doesn't get home until after 6 and then I have to cook dinner and be a good goy for her until its bed time for baby, then I do my homework most nights. I get no time to go, on the weekend its full of honey-do chores, watching the baby more while she does things with her mom or whatever and then its night time, the day is gone and I did nothing. I can only play my instruments casually, no more playing in bands or anything I like, and I can't work out like I wanted to because I can't take a baby to the gym, I get no time when she is home and my schedule doesnt allow me any time when I am at school, I am just getting chubby and depressed. She also grades papers for an online school on the weekends so thats more time I have to be watching the baby.

I am grateful she can provide for us and we have a nice house and pretty nice life, but I am miserable 90% of the time. My life is fucking groundhogs day and my wife wonders why I am so miserable. Her idea of me doing something productive is house chores or building, painting etc... shit for her with her racist, dickhead father. No thx.

I would give anything to have no ties to anything or anyone, my day fully open to do what I want to do. Id go golfing with my NEETbux, cook my own meals, get really good at the guitar and bass, work out when I want to then vidya and hang out.
>>
You sound like a woman

original pls
>>
>>28566925
is this the future under the matriarchy?
>>
Why the fuck would you ever get married or have kids? Seriously, why? Marriage is an absolute scam for males, alimony and child support combined are insane, have fun paying over $800 a month to your cunt ex-wife and if you lose your job and can't pay, enjoy jail and never getting employed again.

You brought this on yourself normie.
>>
>>28566925
Have you considered just being yourself?

Curry
>>
>>28567004
Vagina, dude

Cardamom
>>
Sounds like time for divorce.
>>
File: rare.gif (438 KB, 590x700) Image search: [Google]
rare.gif
438 KB, 590x700
>he fell for the marriage meme

rip in pepperonies
>>
>>28566925
>having a kid

You fucking deserve it
>>
>>28566925
>having kids
This is the thing that fucked you. /r9k/'s general idea on the ideal life does not include kids.
Why would one want to bring kids into this awful world? Why would you have a kid if you knew this is what would happen?
>>
Now the kid will end up as another robot.

You brought one more soul into this horrible world. Hope you feel good about yourself desu.
>>
File: anthony burch 1.jpg (9 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
anthony burch 1.jpg
9 KB, 308x164
>>28566925
>falling for the marriage meme in 2016
What'd you expect?
She will leave you for Tyrone because you weren't supporting her financially.
>>
I want to be a stay at home houseband but without kids
>>
>>28566925
>I would give anything to have no ties to anything or anyone,
You fool, only the most autistic of NEETs can enjoy a life like this. Nobody expects them to do anything, because they're not able to
>>
This is what happens when omega man children get married without thinking things through. You aren't mentally equipped to cope with the basic realities of having a wife and kids.

The only men who should be allowed to marry are alphas and higher tier betas, the damage in society comes from allowing mediocre people to breed which only serves to damage their kids.
>>
I can't divorce, then I am fucked with child support and then Ill have to work full time while at school, i would be in the same situation but with no money and less freedom.

I don't hate my wife, we get along OK, it would be better if I didn't hate my life. I dont see any way around it right now. If i could take him to the driving range or gym with me I would, but I can't control a 1 year old long enough to do any of that.

I know it wont always be like this, it just sucks now. I want to be a robot until the kids are like 6.
>>
>>28568710
I do hope you realise that your wife is going to be the one paying alimony since she's the one with the income right now. What exactly did you think the idea of alimony and child support is based on?

I think this entire thread is bullshit.
>>
>>28568773
No sir, tis not. I mean yeah I would get half but I wouldn't want the kid, so I would still get pressed with child care.
>>
>>28566925
Fucking loser, you just got out huh? Not even retiring NOT EVEN getting MEDICAL REITRED, getting free insurance making 3250 tax free a month from VA, not even getting 2k a month tax free from SSDI my sides you fucked up m8
>>
>>28566925
Oh lawdy senpai, your wife is coming homenlate becuase Chad is fucking that semen demon, she is most likely taking her time to get home, she prob hates you hates being home and enjoys her free time while you are at home being cucked
>>
File: 1345181835345.png (199 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1345181835345.png
199 KB, 768x432
I'm never getting married, and I'm never getting children. My personal freedom is paramount to my happiness. I could not sustain my mental health being chained to another human being.
>>
>>28566925
>a wife who loves you
>a kid
>GI Bill Freebux

Wow, how horrible.

Meanwhile I'm a 33 year old veteran with no friends and who has never had gf. I'm finally using my school freebux to study my passion which is nice I'll admit.

Just make a home gym and learn music production on your computer. I have no idea why you're complaining about stuff like that however. You have a baby so that shit takes priority over wanking on the guitar or playing cuck swingball. If you wanted a life of eternally being alone/single then you should have been born an ugly robot like the rest of us.

But to be serious, take care of your family. I have played music my whole life like you, but I think I could give up that hobby to care for my family (if I had one).

>>28568814
Yeah good point. True robot veterans get at least 100% VA disability for service-related autism/PTSD/depression/injury etc.
>>
>>28568814
Ur right, she wanted me to get out :-(
>>
>>28568909

>le self obsessed man child maymay

Have a glorious life of misery and isolation, omega.
>>
infanticide
>>
or you can do a home gym to not lose too many gains, then when you graduate fake your death
>>
or you can get into a car "accident" killing your wife and kid
>>
File: friends close, enemies closer.jpg (543 KB, 420x1830) Image search: [Google]
friends close, enemies closer.jpg
543 KB, 420x1830
>>28569396
not him, but you can fucking enjoy having a wife and fucking children and ruining your fucking life to the point where you want to suffer the most painful fucking death imaginable and it's still better than having to come home to screaming children and a woman with a vice grip on your balls dictating what you do every waking moment
>>
>>28569502

this is the right answeroonio
>>
>>28566925
Post a picture of you and your kid. (blox)
>>
>>28568945
Except I can't enjoy any of it. Its like having a job that makes you $10,000,000 a year but you have to work 100 hours a week. Whats the point when you have no time to yourself?
>>
File: kN1i1kg.jpg (156 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
kN1i1kg.jpg
156 KB, 1536x2048
>>28570115
Look how mad he is
>>
>>28566925
With that comfortabIe lifestyle, is there no money to spare for a baby sitter or a nanny or something to give you a day off each week?
>>
>>28570506
tf outta here with your sane answers an shit
>>
>>28570506
We are over $20k in debt, so no, I can't pay for a fucking babysitter.
>>
>>28570751
Weird. You're wealthy and yet poor.
>>
>>28570751
How did you get that far in debt?
>>
>>28566925
Your post is why i never want kids and never want to be married. Ever. I like having a life where i can enjoy myself and have hobbies instead of turning into a drone. Eventually i'll get a career going and all the money i bank will go to me
>>
>>28570836
>>28571104

Wife likes to buy lots of stupid shit for herself and the kid. I dont spend any money except like a 12 pack of beer every other week.
>>
>>28571462
So it's credit card debt? That is the worst kind of debt possible what a foolish woman.
>>
Do you love a wife that spends sonmuch that it puts you both in debt? Do you even like her?
>>
>>28571678
Yeah she is OK. I could do better but not not financially
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.