[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feeling self-conscious about my button nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
same nose as pic related. please post pics of girls with this kind of nose you find hot.
>>
This is the second worst kind of nose, truly awful
>>
>>28566850
come on, rise up to the challenge
>>
>>28566832
i don't notice things like this until people point it out

i don't see anything wrong with that nose
>>
>>28566888
thanks for the kind words. still would to see like some qt girls with that nose
>>
>>28566832
Ugh, that's a disgusting literal ape nose
>please post pics of girls with this kind of nose you find hot.
Impossible, that gross chimp nose is an instant turn off and ruins ANY face
>>
>>28566986
nose sorta works for the girl in my original post.
maybe you're just too good for oxyclean
>>
this is a nose that a lot of asians have.
there must be a few people that can make this work, pic not included
>>
Just be happy that as a girl you don't have a big roman nose with a hump in it, I think button noses are cute.
>>
File: merchant-classic.jpg (74 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
merchant-classic.jpg
74 KB, 501x585
There's only one kind of nose we don't like
>>
>used to have a crappy button nose as a kid
>now I have a nose that is too wide for my mouth with a prominent bridge, typical arab nose basically

It's just as bad, fuck. At least it's somewhat tolerable as I'm not a female.
>>
>>28567788
having a hard time imagining it, could you post a picture of someone with the nose you're talking about?
>>
>>28566832
I have a button nose but I don't mind desu, I like how it looks from the side.

The only time I look like a goof is when I'm wearing any type of glasses
>>
i have a straight up jew nose would love to be blessed with a button nose they're cute af but whatever be delusional and consider that your sole flaw
>>
>>28567592
you're the only guy that's contributed a picture to this thread, congratulations

>>28567788
not asking to make fun of you, it's just easier to find someone that's attractive with a certain nose when it's not your nose, if that makes sense

>>28567902
good point, noted
>>
File: 2418sjd.jpg (88 KB, 1002x1222) Image search: [Google]
2418sjd.jpg
88 KB, 1002x1222
>>28567931
at one point i lived around a ton of jews, so i find them pretty good looking. any pics of the nose you're talking about?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.