[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Improve your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1445436329823.jpg (108 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445436329823.jpg
108 KB, 900x1200
Why don't you improve yourself? Get your shit together.
>>
>>28566089

What's the absolute FASTEST way to "get my shit together"?

I'm improving my life at a steady pace but I feel like the process can be sped up.
>>
>>28566089
how do you know I'm not
>>
>>28566089
and then you just become a target for manipulative whores trying to use you. The price of being a decent person is being used or hated by jealous or narcissistic people.
>>
>>28566089
because i've come to the realization that life is not worth it

everything is fucking boringand i fucking hate people.
>>
>>28566089
I've been fuckin trying for a long ass time...

Try to work, can't focus because of depression and anxiety... Ends up more depressed

Exercise... BIG binge eating right after with strong blues... Ends up more depressed

Try to have a social life... Gets anxious and wants to cry... Ends up more depressed

I won't be able to get my shit together until I heal... And guess what, I need to get my shit together to heal...
>>
File: shotthesherriff.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
shotthesherriff.png
124 KB, 500x333
>>28566165
put all your time into it
>>
>>28566278
Just focus on 1 at 100% for 1 year, then add others...
>>
I'm lazy.
It's a miracle I managed to put out the effort to make this post
>>
>>28566165
Get /fit/, get /fa/, get into a career you enjoy and work at it, continue to pursue your interest may invest some money

It's not easy at all and that's why everyone is average
>>
File: 1417151027906.jpg (7 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1417151027906.jpg
7 KB, 255x255
I don't really want anything at this point in my miserable life. I try to get /fit/, or start a project, or something, and it's just like-
>"what's the point"
>"why am I doing this"
>>
>>28566089
>Why don't you improve yourself?
I have a brain defect and I'll never get better
The only thing which could be considered an improvement for me is suicide
>>
>>28566089
Can't be arsed
>>
>>28566982
>>28566165
Whatever you do don't actually take advice from /fa/.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (7 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
7 KB, 252x252
can't fix what ain't broke
>>
>>28566089
I am, no matter how much better I get it doesn't seem to help in a way I'd like it to

I got /fit/, now I get more compliments
I dress well, now I get more compliments
I learned new skills, looks good on a resume
I'm pursuing a good career that's difficult to get into

and yet it all feels like it's for nothing, I just want a qt gf, and I keep fucking up, but they say that's how you learn
>>
I am and even though I'm not fully in the place I want to be, I'm doing fine. I've had a hard break up with my ex girlfriend earlier this year that left me with severe depression, no confidence, and no friends. I decided to just go out and even though I don't have any close friends, I started doing things on my own like going to the movies, shopping, or going for walks and fishing. I forced myself to do things instead of staying home and feeling bad for myself.

For starters I lost 30 lbs since November and just have 30 more lbs to go to where I want to be weight wise.

Also I started not going on this board .r9k/ . On average back in the day I would spend my whole day browsing this board and would just let the hatred and depressoin consume me. This board is just not the right frame of mind a person should have to live a healthy happy life. Now I only occasionally stumble on this board when browsing /v/ (which I do only maybe once or twice a week, I rarely visit 4chan anymore). Trust me step one for all of you should be leaving this board, it really is a cancer that will effect you as a person.

The hardest part for me so far is finding another gf, since it was hard for me in the first place to get one and it was kinda a once in a lifetime deal as I'm basically the typical /r9k/ shy sphgetti dropping robot. Girls really don't take interest in me and I don't really know how to go about it. Plus it's kinda daunting , starting a relationship again and just building one up to the point of the one I had before and it's just scary trying to trust another girl again who could just break my heart again.
>>
>>28566982
>>28567590
What's in style right now?

Are leather boots , skinny jeans, and leather jackets still in fashion?
>>
>>28566089
fuck, looking at this pic makes me want to pluck those hairs like the "friend zone level 9000" guy
>>
I'm bipolar so pretty much every day has been THE day for the past 6-7 years.
>>
>>28566089

When you're in a certain state of mind, it's training at 100x gravity. Even 1x is too much.

get me off this ride
>>
>>28566089
Because I don't want the rewards it brings.

If I spent all my time working, making myself skilled, kicking ass, and making money, I'd get clothes and cars and girls, and I would hate them all. I wouldn't trust the girls, and I wouldn't want to take care of the car, and I'd hate shopping for the clothes. It's all just an empty meat carousel, it's just a game of "who can get the cum in and make new people," and I hate the game and I want out.

I just want a simple quiet home and a garden to meditate in. I'm done fucking. I'm done slaving. I just want to make peace with god and die quietly.
>>
>>28568766
Best of r9k here
>>
File: pepe.jpg (62 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
62 KB, 399x388
>>28566089
There's nothing left to improve senpai. I'm superior to the normans in most ways, I no longer desire their lifestyle. I only desire their happiness.
>>
>>28566089
Can't fix autism but I am doing bodyweight exersizes
>>
I'm not capable of focusing or motivating myself. Eventually I'll just get tired and say "fuck it I'm shit anyways" and I'll give up and it'll be true. I probably just have garbage genes and success and happiness are impossible for me.
>>
Does this work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwt8qZLlPvU&list=PLVaYSkoPQe-mTZOpeoHjaEpR5Uq4ZaVEW&index=575
>>
>>28567590
>>28568435
It's more about looking at outfits and clothing you like and building a personal style that's interesting, if you want to look like a normal just go to reddit mfa
>>
>>28566089
Fuck off. I did. She's got someone else now for sure. So worthless.
>>
>>28566089
I guess I just don't see the point? None of the rewards that life gives you for getting your shit together seem very appealing to me.
>>
File: wake me up inside.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
wake me up inside.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>28566089
Because every time I try it works and then a few days later I get shit on harder and harder so every time I do good I get put 9 steps back
>>
File: CRxlKjTWcAAUE-9.png (276 KB, 351x564) Image search: [Google]
CRxlKjTWcAAUE-9.png
276 KB, 351x564
>>28566089
>It aint gonna pluck itself
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.