[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post a general description of yourself and the most out of character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: freg.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
freg.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Post a general description of yourself and the most out of character thing you have ever done
>Extremely timid 23 year old KHV, no friends for 2 years, wageslave who works and then goes home to his shitty apartment everyday and spends the rest of the night on /r9k/
>smoked crack with strangers in the alley behind a metal bar when I was 18
>>
>average-looking mixed-race depressed and introverted 25 year old coward NEET alcoholic
>got a qt gf

miracles
>>
>complete fucking loser scared of every aspect of life but trying to hide it with sarcasm and ironic humor
I never break character, I'm too scared to leave my comfort zone.
>>
>be 21 year old white guy NEET
>Know 4 languages from 3 corners of the earth
>>
File: 18233727.jpg (32 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
18233727.jpg
32 KB, 555x333
I dont think I have a character. I dont even know my personality traits anymore. I do things that usually contradict each other. my personality has mutated into an amorphous glob over the years.
People perceive me completely differently, depending on which side of me they know.
some think I'm the scum of the earth, for others I'm a hard working saint. some think I'm a shy autist, others think I am an obnoxious faggot. I dont know who is right.
>>
File: 1454018838816.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1454018838816.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>19 yo always cool dude a la "cheer up nigga :)" always smiling and joking
>menaced to kill myself on drunk fit of autistic rage after opening up my arm with a butcher knife at some friend's party
Thank fucking god everyone was drunk and the whole thing seems hazy for eberybody
>>
>23-year-old KV NEET, literally autistic, obese and ugly, lives with mom
>perform my music in front of crowds
>>
>>28566172
>Mentally Ill
>Alcoholic
>Does literally nothing
>Mixed race
>Cowardly
>still gets a gf

Literally how.
>>
>extremely submissive 23 year old virgin, in university (STEM) but taking it slowly (already dropped out once), haven't had a friends in years
>hid naked in a wardrobe
>>
>really old wizard who watches anime like a dirty old man and gets made fun of by chads at the office
>was the class clown in high school
>>
>>28566896
>class clown
That's actually completely in character. Everyone knows they end up the worst.
>>
>typical white loser robot, no friends and currently a wageslave
>threesome with qt black identical twins
>>
Not a very subtle brag thread
>>
>>28566077

>wealthy and well respected politician
>on weekends I do lots of cocaine and crossdress in slutty maid clothes and have sex with men while tied up and beaten in a BDSM dungeon
>>
>20 years old khv blablabla
>went to a night club with my online bros
worst experience ever, i want my 10 euros back.
>>
>>28567045
how is this out of character?
>>
>>28566077
>never get dubs in a post
>get dubs
>>
>20 year old, mixed race - half chink, quarter jamaican, quarter EU
>friendless, losing interest in most aspects of life
>never been in a relationship, only kissed someone once when very drunk, barely remember the kiss other than being sloppy and gross
>2nd year at uni, scared of failing out
>>
File: Kaworu's_Tears_(Sadamoto_Manga).png (109 KB, 380x543) Image search: [Google]
Kaworu's_Tears_(Sadamoto_Manga).png
109 KB, 380x543
>>28566077
>18, loser, high school dropout weeaboo
>antisocial as fuck, dont talk to people in real life

>managed to stay in a skype call with a girl for almost an entire hour without dropping my spaghetti too much
>>
>>28567989
What did you talk about tho?
just curious.
>>
>23 year old kv living with mom NEET
>6 months in army as a combat engineer
well there goes my last resort of getting my shit together cut my life into pieces ;-)
>>
>>28568235
Animu
Our families and how annoying they were.
>>
>skinny frogposting kv
>got a job as a cop
>>
6'2, 220 pounds, 8" by 6.8 dick, work from home make 80k a year as a 26 YO, currently cheating on my 9/10 GF with another 9/10 life is good senpai
>>
>>28566806
I remember you, all this time (months, or is it at least a year now?) later.
>>
>20 y/o KV studying computer science, my life consists of vidya, shitposting and lifting, few friends, never had a gf, coward who's never told a girl he likes her or complemented a girl ever
>left safety of home, parents and city I've always lived in to study several thousand miles away in a country where I had no relatives or acquaintances whatsoever
>>
>goody girl 20 yr old in navy ROTC at major state university with honors commendations, lacrosse scholarship, amazing girlfriend, lives by an honor code enforced by the navy
>got suspended freshman year of highschool for smokin week by myself under the theater, told everyone I had mono when they asked where I was
>>
File: 3t863yb.gif (136 KB, 310x225) Image search: [Google]
3t863yb.gif
136 KB, 310x225
>>28566077
I'm kind of a chubby trans girl. I have dark brown hair to my butt. I'm pretty shy and quiet but kind of a smartass. Most people pink I'm kind of a huge loser I guess and they always talk to me like I'm in one of those nerdy beta losers.

I have probably creampied girls over 7000 times and have successfully cucked two guys.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.