[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women capable of understanding sadness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-09-16.png (121 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-14-18-09-16.png
121 KB, 720x1280
Are women capable of understanding sadness?
>>
Maybe because women don't want to sit around and listen to you moan like a little baby about how shit your life is.

Get a fucking grip bro.
>>
>>28565832

Why do you talk to her? It's obvious she knows she can treat you like shit because it's a one sided, obsequious relationship where she has to put in 0 effort. Just fucking ignore her and move on you spineless beta holy shit
>>
>>28565832
because she can sense you're a whiny bitch made nigger
>>
>randomly telling a girl you want to die
>why doesnt she pity me, that whore!!!
>I NEED ATTENTION AAAAAHHHHH
nobody will save you OP. literally nobody gives a fuck about your suffering. the manic pixie dream girl won't save you from yourself.
this board is literally the only place where it's accepted to talk about your suicidal thoughts and depression.
grow up faggot
>>
>>28565832
You're worse than her for wallowing in self-pity, shithead.
>>
>>28565832
>pity competition
>she won't play
it doesn't mean she has no empathy, it means she isn't going to baby you
>>
>>28565903
Only correct comment. Everyone else (including OP) is a fag tbqh.
>>
File: ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg (352 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ECKHART-TOLLE.jpg
352 KB, 2000x1000
She's not wrong, depression doesn't even exist it's just the Jews putting a label on being a tiny dicked betamax fuckboi who isn't able to find happiness in a increasingly meaningless world. It's literally all in your heads and as real as the narrative of the holocaust. You go:

"I'm depressed" or "I feel depressed" or "I'm suffering from depression"

but really you aren't you are just holding onto something to give yourself an identity, and I know I went through it all. Once high school ended I broke up with my girlfriend and was sad for a solid month and then I woke up and realized how awesome life is, so yes you can say that I've been depressed.

But even you beta, delta, and gamma faggots should be able to derive some enjoyment out of life by severing your sense of attachment to things that you will never have anyway. You know, just don't give a fuck, but that's hard to say to a tiny dicked betamax fuckboi who is insecure about everything. Yup, that's really attractive and gets all the pussies wet. WAH I'M DEPRESSED BECAUSE I'M INSECURE ABOUT BEING SHORT, PREMATURELY BALDING, AND BEING AN ANIME-CONSUMING FAGGOT.

Really what girl would want to be with someone like that? You're all pretty much in comas and fucking insane. You don't appreciate anything in life because MUH DEPRESSION, but keep being good goyim and don't realize that life can be pretty awesome without those things once you learn to be yourself, even with all your flaws. But you know you can teach a man to fish but you can't teach him not to care.
>>
>>28565832
Nope
Most of them are genetically psychopaths, but for those that aren't its still very hard to empathize with someone elses suffering if you have never suffered yourself
>>
>>28566137
>I broke up with my girlfriend and was sad for a solid month
You have never actually been depressed. i know its not an illness its a feeling, and you have never felt it
>>
>>28565832
It's really unfair to talk about this shit with strangers if it's obvious they don't care. I'm not inclined to care about your feelings or how your life is going if I just met you on KIK of all places.

Fuck off, that makes conversation awkward as fuck. Next time get to know people and THEN unload your feelings in an appropriate manner.
>>
>>28565832
Women are incapable of hating life, just as they are incapable of fitting in here. Women are the very incarnation of life, in all its wickedness. They are evil.
>>
she doesn't want to listen to your shit dumbass, give me one good reason she should listen to you bitch

give me one good reason and ill an hero on livestream
>>
>>28566137
>She's not wrong, depression doesn't even exist it's just the Jews
>Once high school ended I broke up with my girlfriend and was sad for a solid month
A Jewish man who lived about a thousand years ago documented how he became depressed after the death of a relative.

You don't even know what you're talking about, extended sadness isn't depression. Depression is feeling nothing.

You fucking /pol/esmoker.
>>
>>28566220
>since you haven't felt exactly the same thing as me, your feeling is false

Nice argument, famalam. Depression may be a meme, but who the fuck made you an expert on it?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.