[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to stick my head in the broiler oven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 791823194.jpg (40 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
791823194.jpg
40 KB, 620x465
How long will it take to kill me?
>>
why?

sdkfksdjfk
>>
>>28565588
Depends. Is it gas or electric?
>>
>>28565588
Shit OP, that would take at least an hour. Might want to take some painkillers before you get started or else the heat would be unbearable. Tbhfam if I were you, I would just eat some cyanide or get some helium instead. Even better - don't kill yourself and improve your life
>>
I doubt you'd die from an electric oven... You'd burn the fuck out of yourself though if you touched the sides
>>
>>28565819
Gas oven.
>>
>>28565850

It'd still be next to impossible as you would have to keep the door open to stick your head in, so all the gas would just flow out of the oven to the nearest window or vent to go outside.
>>
>>28565864
that's not how gas ovens work, the gas creates a fire which heats up the oven.
>>
>>28565915

When the door's closed, with it open and no flame the gas will just flow to the nearest low pressure area
>>
>>28565932
No it stays lit
>>
>>28565815
This.

Organic
>>
>>28565946

You might as well just set yourself on fire
>>
Smoke weed and get back to me about the whole suicide thing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.