[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop fearing death /r9k/? I can't sleep, I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1462922259874.png (183 KB, 1818x1854) Image search: [Google]
1462922259874.png
183 KB, 1818x1854
How can I stop fearing death /r9k/?
I can't sleep, I can't eat, i cant draw or play vidya, life always feels like its the end if a movie because I'm worried that I can die any second. I don't have any conditions and I know the thing I'm scared of dying of "freak accident like a flying brick or ricochet bullets."
Are like 1 and a million, but I'm always worried about dying. I'm atheist btw.
>>
Kys

Orgasmic pantalones
>>
>>28565584
Dude.... don't tell me that I've tried
>>
If you're seriously obsessed over it that means you're not suffering enough in life
>>
Death is sweet release, embrace it.
>>
If you fear death you don't belong here.

Coward.
>>
>>28565655
I fear death because if I die I'll never know how having a gf or being loved is like.
>>
>>28565641
I'm happy I've had a good life, and unlike yall I don't dwell in my sadness.
>>
>>28565549
You can never know when your dead so how do you know I hasn't happened? Why does consciousness necessarily have to end at death?
>>
File: why-fear-death.jpg (607 KB, 2966x2098) Image search: [Google]
why-fear-death.jpg
607 KB, 2966x2098
>>28565549
epicurus put it best for me man, if you're dead you'll be in an eternal dreamless sleep, as such it won't matter because you can't comprehend it, and you will no longer suffer or feel pain. the only thing in life we have to fear is pain, and the only reason we fear death is because it's usually very painful (4u)
>>
File: who-is-jesus-christ-740x405.jpg (38 KB, 740x405) Image search: [Google]
who-is-jesus-christ-740x405.jpg
38 KB, 740x405
>>28565549
Find light in Christ. Go to a local church, receive communion, talk to the people there. It's a nice community where it doesn't matter if you're normie or not.
>>
>>28565720
You'll never know that anyway.
>>
>>28565549
Why do you find the concept of death scary?
>>
>>28565828
>gloating at the suffering of robots
with enjoyment of life comes a price, normie. that's the fear of death
>>
File: 1449955126932.jpg (78 KB, 1068x600) Image search: [Google]
1449955126932.jpg
78 KB, 1068x600
>>28565549
You're irrationally affiliating death with ambiguity rather than wonder of the unknown. Death could be the greatest thing ever, Death could be greater than living. When we die we might all be like, why didn't I just kill myself earlier. Death is to no more shame, no more pride, no more sadness, no more Pain. Why do you fear Death OP. Oh right because you're an agnostic normie
>>
>>28565720

People like us won't know that shit anyway.

I don't really care if I die, just let my family be safe.
>>
>>28565549
bro we are all dead.

Welcome to Paradise
Welcome to Hell
>>
>>28565549

You die every time you fall asleep.

Death is literally the least of life's worries.

Though in the end the kind of serious neurosis you are experiencing is better remedied by immersion in the world/the conscious seeking of novel experiences than by any sort of wisdom or ratiocination. If you do that your brain will literally heal itself over the course of a few months. It's like the way your face comes into its own when you choose to lose weight, but even more.
>>
>>28566256

>death is the wonder of the unknown
>you're an agnostic normie

Look up "agnostic" in a dictionary.
>>
>>28566493
Look up "Suck a cock" in the dictionary
>>
>>28566185
The unknown is pretty terrifying

What if hell is real? There could be any kind of horrible afterlife
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.