[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you hate successful people more, or unsuccessful people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: loser-512.png (27 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
loser-512.png
27 KB, 512x512
Do you hate successful people more, or unsuccessful people?
>>
depends if they like memes or not
>>
File: 1420435690620.png (264 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1420435690620.png
264 KB, 600x600
>hating people
Only bitter people hate others
>>
File: 1461962281468.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461962281468.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
If anything I hate myself more.
>>
>>28565215
I aspire to be like the successful, and I don't necessarily look down on the unsuccessful.

Because trying and failing is infinitely better than not trying at all
>>
Depends

If you're successful but only because your parents are rich and buy you everything and set you up to have every opportunity available for you the moment you're born and then lord over everyone else as if you earned your worth, fuck you

If you're unsuccessful because you spent your whole life half adding everything but act like your failure is only the product of the world being inherently unfair, then fuck you too.
>>
I hate females and nonwhites more. I prefer successful to unsuccessful but I hate neither as long as it's the right race and sex.
>>
>>28565215
i dont hate anyone except myself senpai
>>
File: 1463080803982.jpg (29 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
1463080803982.jpg
29 KB, 316x321
>>28565315

/thread

originaru desu ne
>>
File: 1422595163439.jpg (69 KB, 1024x459) Image search: [Google]
1422595163439.jpg
69 KB, 1024x459
>>28565334
He asked if you hated people, females and nonwhites aren't people
>>
>>28565326

Fuck off back to your safespace, rebbit

Dumb ass roastie cunt
>>
>>28565215
I hate successful people people because 95% of them don't deserve it and got it through connections or being born into the right situation.
>>
>>28565411
Nothing I said was wrong you insecure faggot.
>>
I respect successful people who really worked hard at it and/or used their success for greater good (which might be helping others directly or improving art, science and technology).

Most successful people don't seem to be that. They become successful through luck or connections and they care only about themselves except a some token charitable acts.
>>
>>28565479

>u didn't build that!11!1

Everything was wrong with what you said. You're butthurt people work harder than you and get better results.
>>
File: 1458178526443.jpg (25 KB, 397x405) Image search: [Google]
1458178526443.jpg
25 KB, 397x405
>>28565334
>nonwhites
why do you hate me senpai ;_;
>>
>>28565359
>>28565334
t. neckbeards
>>
>>28565524
Learn to read, you insecure faggot.
>>
File: 1462238619150.png (82 KB, 214x193) Image search: [Google]
1462238619150.png
82 KB, 214x193
>>28565553
t. nigger lover
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 443x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 443x618
>>28565215
I give props to more successful people, they're out there working hard and achieving their goals. Good for them
>>
Unsuccessful.

Every time I've been in an environment with "unsuccessfuls" I'm always alienated and given shit. I don't smoke or do drugs, and I don't know half the shit that these normies are interested in. Also, the poor are not fucking innocent. If they're born into those conditions, then the only thing they can do is work from the bottom. Some people get lucky and are born a few steps above, but you still can't fault people for being born into that.
>>
if you're more successful than me, i'll do what i gotta do to get ahead of you

if you're less successful than me, i'll just make fun of you for being lesser than me
>>
I don't hate anyone.
I just see the way they are.
>>
i just hate successful people who bloat about it
>>
>>28565534

You get a pass because animes are good and cute. I only hate 3dpd who aren't animes.
>>
>>28565553

>being this triggered

Haha, looks like you caught another. Prolly too fat to reel in tho, will break line.
>>
>>28565568

>hates people for being successful
>calls others insecure
>>
I dont really hate anyone because of their status. I mind my own business and try do my shit as good as I can.
ITT: a bunch of fucking faggots
>>
>>28565662

Fucking this. It blows my mind how much hard work is required to be a failure, and then they want to play the victim over their lifestyle they willingly chose and fought tooth and nail for.
>>
>>28565880
Different anon here, but brush up on your reading comprehension skills, kiddo.
>>
>>28565892
^ this.

Everyone ITT is insecure about their status.
>>
>>28565924

Same anon here, but brush up on your not being retarded skills.
>>
>>28565215
Well, the world hates unsuccessful people because they cannot get anything from them and they're often involuntary parasites to society Unsuccessful people hate successful people since they envy what they have and feel they never will. Successful people are kinda split on how they either sympathise with the unsuccessful people since they were once in their shoes or condescend to them for being lesser than they are.

I'm personally kind of neutral. I'm a loser who failed too many times at life and doesn't feel like he can afford to try anymore. The only real lesson I've learned from life is: "Just don't, it's not worth it."

Not really sure how anyone else feels but....meh.
>>
>>28565948

More like just you and Mr feel the Bern cucky poopoo pants here >>28565326
Are insecure.
>>
>>28565958
I'll just go on and add to this post I wrote to say that I've personally been on both sides of the fence in life. Even when I did succeed, I often wasted so much time and effort to get to my desired results that I ended up disgusted by my end result by the time I finally got what I wanted.

Some things I've learned:

-Long term gratification does not exist. Working toward something is just going to exhaust you and piss you off to the point you're not even going to want it by the time you get it (been there and done that more times than I can count in life...I guess at this point I'm just a compulsive worker since I don't really know any other way in life, and I'm afraid of the stigma associated with NEETdom) Hard work ultimately has no reward; you'll never really get out what you're put in basically.

-Few things in life are ever more expensive than failure. I've had many failures in life that I've never really recovered from. Even after you've finally managed to recover financially (IF you manage to recover financially), the failure will still linger in your mind and the minds of others; folks may not be willing to give you another shot.

-Failure may never be an option, but it's something that CONSTANTLY has to be dealt with.

-It only takes one failure to make you look like complete shit in the eyes of those around you, regardless of your past successes.

-People will scrutinize you far more after a failure. If you failed in one area, it's not unlikely that you're failing in another....and they will use it as an excuse to make your life miserable if they can.

-People eventually will give up on you, even if they say they won't. No amount of heart can make up for a lack of ability.

-Professionalism is more often than not, just a fancy word for incompetence masking. A person who is thoroughly competent at what they do doesn't have to watch their P's & Q's as much as someone that REALLY has to work their ass off and be careful so as not to get fired.
>>
>>28565322

This and nice dubs bro
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.