[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping the Germans from assassinting her just yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
What's stopping the Germans from assassinting her just yet?
>>
It's not nice to kill people.
>>
why would any sane person want to kill mutti?
>>
>>28565053
That's a cute mudslid.
>>
Conformity to laws and regulations.
>>
>>28565189
Because she's destroying Europe
>>
nobody wants to go to jail for the rest of their life for the greater cause

we live in selfish times
>>
>>28565115
Would you rather have your entire nation destroyed and have thousands of your own people murdered then?
>>
>>28565232
how? (put oregano here)
>>
>>28565250
By flooding it with brown subhuman muslims
>>
All the strong Germans died during the war.
>>
>>28565284
i repeat: how is this destroying europe?
>>
>>28565053

Give me a rifle, and a clear line of site, I'd do it. Not looking forward to life in prison but what the hell, my life is shit anyway, might as well do something of value with it.
>>
>>28565333
Because these people take resources and it takes a toll on the welfare and taxes.
They don't conform to the society they live in so people will be less likely to want them in their country.
It leads people in who are more likely to commit terrorist attacks because of Islam.
They are more likely to rape since a lot of the refugees coming in are male.

I think it's pretty amazing that anyone has to explain this to you but okay.
>>
>>28565053
1. Morality.
2. Impracticality/difficulty.
3. Punishment.
4. What would it really accomplish? Their constitution still says they have to accept refugees.
>>
>>28565333
How the fuck do you think? Importing vast numbers of useless people will cause massive strain on our welfare system and infrastructure, not to mention increase violent crime and disrupt cohesive communities. It will ultimately destroy the abstract ideals that unite us such as our history, heritage and culture, removing the threat that these ideals present to the ruling elites
>>
File: 1460143353524.jpg (158 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1460143353524.jpg
158 KB, 663x784
I find it hilarious that the "muh" heritage Americans get so pissy about this. They have an adoration and love for a country they've never been to, know nothing about, and can't even speak the language. Of course some Americans do know their ancestors history but the rest is a meme. Your serf ancestors moved here because they were tired of being slaves to the ground, literally.

>slightly rustled
>>
>>28565444
>>28565421
i see your points and agree with them.
but why would mutti want to let those people into europe?
>>
>>28565498
Because she is part of the ruling elite. The people who benefit from demoralising native Europeans are those who wish to control us
>>
>>28565533
how would anybody benefit from this?
>>
>>28565498
It could be misplaced empathy, but at this rate it has to be more sinister. She sees what's happening to Germany but doesn't do anything to stop it.
>>
>>28565586
Sympathy*
>>
>>28565565
Divided people are easier to control than united people. We're living in a society where abstract ideals that could unify us our increasingly disparaged and undermined, while narcissism, hedonism and consumerism are promoted. The globalist capitalists benefit from a docile population that spends rather than saves and that focuses on instant gratification rather than the long term as it reduces the threat to their power and their profits
>>
>>28565683
i am pretty sure letting a couple million niggers into europe won't make them more money. looking at the USA i am fairly sure these people sucking on benefits are costing more than they are giving to the "globalist capitalist".
so what is the endgame of letting them in?
>>
>>28565786
Racemix I guess. To virtue signal to the world that they are nice guys, even though multiculturalism can't work, and will eventually cause the German people and culture to go extinct. The mudslimes are just Ottoman empire v2.0, ride the wave of liberalism.

What the Germans need to do is propaganda, the same way the Soviets got partisans by burning fields with German uniforms on, the Germans need to attack fellow Germans, and out up anti white, pro Islam propaganda while disguised as the refugees, e.t.c. force a reaction. Of course the West has white guilt for some reason, I don't know why they are so friendly to Muslims, considering their culture is radically different and Islam is one violent religion
>>
>>28565053
she's governing cuckistan where all residents are androgynous retards
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.