[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to kill myself tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Shannah-3-1024x1024.jpg (177 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Shannah-3-1024x1024.jpg
177 KB, 1024x1024
It's all over, I ate my last meal and gave away my dogs. I cut myself with glass shards and I'm going to slit my throat next
>>
>>28565022
can we at least watch?
>>
>>28565022
What's your age and virginity status?
Please don't do it Jesus can help you if you call him (maybe).
>>
Just use a gun, you melodramatic faggot
>>
Don't do it, man!

Come on!
>>
>>28565022
dont do it you fucking faggot think of all the shitposting you could do instead of being dead
>>
File: Come on now.png (498 KB, 618x624) Image search: [Google]
Come on now.png
498 KB, 618x624
Come on, baby.

Do it.
>>
If you're going to kill yourself, you could at least take a few niggers with you on the way out
>>
>>28565022
what did you eat?

wasn't original
>>
>>28565022
What was your last meal? I think mine would be a ton of Pizza and Mountain Dew.
>>
>>28565121
>"Sup bitches"
Originalo coemtnarino
>>
see you tomorrow my friendo
>>
Good night, you sweet prince
>>
remember, when slitting your throat, the aim is to sever the carotid arteries which run along side your windpipe, not the windpipe itself
if you feel around you'll be able to pick up your pulse on either side: it's coming from your carotid arteries: cut here
you will lose consciousness in a matter of seconds
>>
>>28565170
Sup beaches.
>>
>>28565154
Kaiserschmarrn. Made it myself
>>
Save me a seat in the afterlife please
>>
Ok
0riginal komment
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.