[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The girl you're in love with is probably having sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1446099011928.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446099011928.gif
458 KB, 250x250
The girl you're in love with is probably having sex with somebody else tonight.

Feels bad man.
>>
File: image.jpg (480 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
480 KB, 1024x682
>>28564898
Just wait until he dumps her. Then swoop in and make your move. You people act like kids, I swear.
>>
>>28564946
>tfw she hops from dick to dick while you throw yourself at her

>tfw she pretends to care about you but in reality doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>28564898
She probably isn't to be honest

True in a lot of cases and I know it was happening with a lot of girls I used to like before, but not this one

Feels good man
>>
>>28565021
But can you be 100% sure?
>>
>>28564946
Careful not to fall for it

howisthatnotoriginalfuckyouhaha
>>
>>28564898
she was doing that waaaaaaaaaaaay before i knew her thats for sure and she way out of my league it's basically never going to happen so fug it
>>
>>28565071
Of course not, but I talk to her every couple of months or so and she has a really boring life because she lives with her parents and I think they're pretty strict from what I can gather. Kinda feel bad for her but at least she's not a whore :^)
>>
File: 0608 - OTthEsb.png (77 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
0608 - OTthEsb.png
77 KB, 320x285
>the girl you're in love with is starting University soon, and will be out partying every night, getting fucked by chad.
>>
No, she's right here.
>>
yes i know, i'm use to it.
>>
>>28565275
Tfw there's a girl like this that I talk to and you never know if they're doing the same thing.
>>
>>28564898
There is no girl I'm in love with. So I don't care if some woman sleeps with some man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.