[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey anon, my friend here says you're cute.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1431460231281.jpg (354 KB, 1280x950) Image search: [Google]
1431460231281.jpg
354 KB, 1280x950
Hey anon, my friend here says you're cute.
>>
>>28564827
o-ok thanks haha
*runs away*
>>
>>28564827
>haha, hey let me take a picture of you cuties
>I have my wife's son fap to this later
>toodles :^)
>>
Oh yeah. Which one?
2 is the cutest
>>
>>28564944
This is a test, which one do you think it is?
>>
>>28564827
>Tfw I will never impregnate #4
>>
>>28564827
Would have German-Slav-racemixed children with any of them.
>>
>>28564827
O- oh, hahah, g- good one...
>>
>>28564977
#4 on left or right?

Either one for me, personally.
>>
>>28564827

I was in this exact situation. I was in high school sitting at my lunch table with my uber Chad friend that looks like those handsome as fuck surfer dudes and the rest of my regular looking friends and out of nowhere 7 girls came and sat down at my table.

Now normally, the uber Chad gets any and all female attention that happens at the table so I just zoned out and remained quiet like I always do. All the girls pulled up a chair and sat next to each of us. The Alpha Stacy of the group sat next to me and started talking to me. She said that one of the girls thinks I'm cute and would like to go out with me. It was the girl sitting across from me, the ugliest girl in the group.

All I said was, "oh, you like me" while rubbing the back of my neck. She said "Yeah" with a bright red face on. I never spoke to her again. I just ignored her. I mean, what do you do in that situation in front of everyone? And then what do you do one on one? What do you do when you have class all day with each other and you sit near her?

It was just too awkward for me. I would have definitely dated her but it was just too much for me to handle, especially since I never got female attention before and I didn't know if they were serious or doing some elaborate bullying joke.

The girl the liked me ended up never participating in any high school events or field trips and I don't even know if she's still alive. She may have killed herself because of depression. Wish I could go back, apologize, and kiss her.
>>
Some girl tried to pull some shit in 8th grade. I think she felt sorry for me so she told people, and eventually me, she liked me.

It's so stupid. Even at that point I knew that if a girl actually liked someone her first instinct is to keep him from knowing.

Her intentions were good, but it's a fail in the execution.
>>
a bunch of 15 year old girls sexually harassed me when I was about 10. then I cried
>>
Left is def cutest
>>
>>28565407
?kniht uoy od tahw ,wonk t'nod I eeG
>>
>>28565438
>what do you do in that situation in front of everyone?
>"sorry, but I'm spoken for"
>>
>>28565438
>I didn't know if they were serious or doing some elaborate bullying joke.
I always assumed the latter so I never went for any girl in HS
>>
>>28565712
Well considering the weeaboo nature of this board, and that people have different ways of scanning objects, it could be either or. So which way, from the left or right?
>>
>>28564827
>Cool, i think you guys are cute as well
>continues walking
What's so hard about this.
>>
>>28565776
yes... other languages, which we aren't using at the moment, are read right to left. that's a great observation. maybe he was talking about a different picture entirely, want to ask for clarification on that too? can't be too careful.
>>
>>28565872
We may never know, especially since manga translated to English also reads panels right to left. It's a kooky world we live in eh?
>>
>>28564827
I'm desperate, so I'll take any of you. I'll get my condoms, you get the hotel room.*

*assuming they're 18 or over, otherwise ignore
>>
>>28565912
yeah pretty kooky. anyway those girls look way too young, i just came in here to be an asshole to you for absolutely no reason other than i'm a bitter little baby who takes out his aggression anonymously over the internet.
>>
File: 1446508719457.jpg (56 KB, 370x535) Image search: [Google]
1446508719457.jpg
56 KB, 370x535
>>28565773
trust me if you're here it means you guessed right.
Dont trust those normalfags i almost fell for it once, never again.
>>
>>28565988
That's not very nice... But it's ok, it's the internet after all, have a nice day anon
>>
>>28566087
I know I was because I was (and still am) a landwhale who can't lose weight because of shitty hormones (and can't afford medication)
>>
>>28565520
This is my fetish

Fucking pussy
>>
>>28566192
you're forgetting a 10 yo doesn't have your perverse mind to enjoy this "fetish"
>>
>>28566132
>my hormones defy the laws of physics
>>
>>28564827
I hope your friend is number 4 from the lef
>>
>>28566263
Not him but since I was 8 I fantasized about being swallowed and digest alive by hot girls.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.