[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ please help me, I'm so incredibly desperate for female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (440 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
440 KB, 633x758
/r9k/ please help me, I'm so incredibly desperate for female contact, 23 years and I've never even hugged a girl, I'm going insane. It's on my mind at every waking moment now, I cant do anything anymore without drifting off into depression over this

I just never leave my house, I spend all of my time online, I literally do not know how to make friends and certainly have no clue how to meet women. I know there's tinder but I don't want some whore, I just want a normal girl to interact with, I don't even care about sex at this point

Does anyone have any suggestions? What do I do? Where do I go? I have no friends so social settings like a bar is not a good idea I think, I'd probably look like some loser being there all alone, not that they'd be wrong
>>
I haven't had a conversation with a girl that wasn't my mother or when ordering food at mcdonalds since 2012.
>>
>>28564787

Yes, this is the problem, how the hell do I fix this
>>
p-please respondirino...
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 669x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 669x612
>>28564754
so...you're upset about being lonely and not meeting anyone yet hide in your house all day?

Companionship doesn't just walk up to you and knock on your door when it comes to friends or partners. You have to go in public and meet new people
>>
>>28564754
I'm in the same situation as you. My parents put me in a single-sex high-school for some fucking reason so I have had almost exclusively male interaction since I was 12. I have no idea how to approach girls and I don't even have any way to go about meeting them seeing as I have no male friends either.

Hoping that things will start looking up when I go to uni, apparently that's a good place to make friends. Hopefully I can learn to control my anxiety too.

OP I would say that you should try and make some friends through shared interests like a club at school or something. Idk if you go to school or how you would make friends outside, but the way I understand it is that you make friends and gradually get introduced to girls that way? I really don't know, but I know I'm not happy living like this and I at least want to try and make a change in my life. You should too
>>
>>28565794

Where do I go though? What do I say to people? I don't know the first thing about this, how can I associate myself with others without looking like a creep
>>
>>28565878

I can't afford school and I work from home so I don't really have the workplace or college environment available to me, hopefully things will get better for you though, at least you will have some options available when you start uni
>>
>>28565938
Why not try and find a job where you can at least be social with co-workers? Surely you can apply for a job where you apply your skills in an office or other environment with other people.
You could try and go from there - office parties etc can build into friendships or at least acquaintances and work on your social skills.

I also read that volunteering groups are a good way to meet people, or social clubs like a sports club or something
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x195
>>28565901
Some public cities or public libraries have event nights that you can sign up for to do various hobbies. You can meet new people there with your interests, it costs a few bucks but worth it.
>>
>>28565938
Sound cheesy but if you really have no social skills, reaching out to family and just getting together more often with extended family included can be a good way to start developing social skills with those you feel comfortable with. Stuff like seinfeld/friends or other sitcoms can also be learned from in terms of what is acceptable regarding social etiquette with strangers. You can get better, you just have to put the work in.
>>
>>28566141
meant for
>>28565901
but its the same OP anyway
>>
>>28566046

I don't think I'd fit in at a sports club, but volunteering might be a good start. Aren't I just going to run into a bunch or old ladies or moralfag Christians though? I don't think they'd much appreciate me..

I'd like to get a real job some day but yeah that's somewhat up to chance, I live in a really rural area, not many jobs that aren't grueling factory work
>>
>>28566102

also unrelated but are you actually a security guard? I would love that job, particularly night shifts

I've heard so many stories that you are basically getting paid to do nothing, probably would only make my isolation problem worse though
>>
>>28564754
ill talk to you on skype if you want, post it, i'm not going to fuck you though so don't get all spagetti and just talk like you would a guy and get comfy

we can talk about anime if you want
>>
>>28566304

I don't have skype, but thanks for the offer

I'm tired of the Internet, I want something tangible
>>
>>28566174
It depends on what type of people go to the type of event you sign up to. But you can check local notice-boards, newspapers or online to see what kinds of groups/events there are - not only volunteering but stuff like cooking classes or community gardening. Anywhere you have a chance to meet people is good. Just have to actually sign up and follow through - even though its uncomfortable at first if you make some friends its worth it.
>>
>>28566331
What country you live in? if we are close and you don't mind weed and alcohol we can get high and drunk together at my place

first though what colour skin you got?
>>
>>28564816
Eat some mushrooms or mescaline some kind of psychedelic and find your soul then try to find a soulmate
>>
File: 1463064090835.gif (2 MB, 294x503) Image search: [Google]
1463064090835.gif
2 MB, 294x503
>>28566361
America, Alabama

White
>>
>>28566356

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to really consider it

>>28566361

You sound pretty degenerate tbqhfam, this anon seems interested though >>28566435
>>
>>28564754
Leave your house. Talk to women.

Also drop this weird "I want a real girl not a whore" nonsense. You sound like a weird prude and out of touch with reality.
>>
>>28566541

I'm not expecting some pure virgin goddess, I was merely acknowledging that tinder is no place to find a real meaningful relationship
>>
>>28566566
You're a desperate weirdo. You should get any relationship you can
>>
>>28566435
Ah fug, hampshire england here, sorry senpai
>>
>>28564754
List things you're interested in and then try to join a club or something that's similar. That's really the only way, since nowadays people don't just go out on the street to start conversations. You'll just get weird looks and they'll try to avoid conversations by looking at their phone. But at clubs or social gatherings about a specific thing means that there will be people interested in that thing just like you.

If you're a NEET, maybe try to get a job? You'll feel useful and like a better person and can certainly meet a nice woman there.
>>
>>28566575

I want a girlfriend, not a fuck buddy or hook up
>>
volunteer at an animal shelter or something like that
>>
File: crouch.webm (2 MB, 570x312) Image search: [Google]
crouch.webm
2 MB, 570x312
>>28566580
Will you come to germany any time soon? I actually lied by saying I live in america since I posed as the other anon so that he would try to make the first step in meeting someone and having fun.
>>
>>28566654
>Will you come to germany any time soon?

I don't have the money for it, sorry mate
>>
>>28564754
You are not special OP everybody here has same problem, so fuck off
>>
>>28564754
>normal girl
>not a whore
lol breh
>>
>>28566718

no shit, I'm just asking for help, clearly people have been willing to offer it
>>
Ask yourself if you are even ready to have a significant other. Are you mentally stable right now? Do you have a job and or steady flow of income? Are you someone with interests and goals? People do not want to date self-loathing uniteresting people who complain all day. You have to bring something to the table. Negative energy is never attractive.
>>
>>28566826

This is what worries me the most, I don't really have much to offer someone, I'm a nice person I guess, not a sperg or ugly, but that's really it, there's nothing outstanding about me

Even if I could garner interest from someone once they realized what a loser I am they'd probably want nothing to do with me
>>
>>28566909
Ask yourself why you are a loser and try to change the problems. I don't know how helpful it will be but I have some advice. One of the best ways to be interesting to someone is making them laugh. Try to always have high energy and smile.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 300x300
>>28567122

>high energy and a smile
>>
File: Women_in_charge_of_security.webm (780 KB, 424x304) Image search: [Google]
Women_in_charge_of_security.webm
780 KB, 424x304
>>28566288
>female security guard
>>
>>28566304
Since he hasn't skype, do you want to talk to me? Are you the one anon from england?
>>
The lonliness will be the death of me.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.