[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon touches woman >eww that creepo did it again Chad touches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: takijestwygladwasz.jpg (40 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
takijestwygladwasz.jpg
40 KB, 500x484
Anon touches woman
>eww that creepo did it again
Chad touches woman
>he is so cute and brave, id be willing to suck his cock

Anon tries to talk to a woman
>get away from me you greasy creep
Chad tries to talk to a woman
>mind going to my place?

Anon invites woman to go for a walk
>haha o m g he really did it, of course i wont go
Chad invites woman to go for a walk
>of course ill go, maybe we'll fuck

Have you accepted your fate robots?
>>
It works like that 99% of the time. Just gotta be persistent.
I'm going hiking with a qt tomorrow. Feels good man. Went through more rejections than I can count to reach this point, tho.
>>
>>28564653
Damn man, story on how you managed to plan that hike? Sounds good
>>
Yeah I hate my life. I don't even have any girls to touch even if I wanted to.

Every day, staying inside with my parents, doing practically nothing.
>>
File: le donald fac.jpg (5 KB, 118x178) Image search: [Google]
le donald fac.jpg
5 KB, 118x178
>>28564592
>people have double standards
w o w
>>
>>28564592
I've given up talking to women
>>
>>28564705
She's into sports and shit. We've gone out a couple of times and she always insisted on the hiking shit, so I told her we should go this Sunday.
It took years of trying just to find a qt to hang out with. But there's something to be learnt from each rejection. If I had met her 6 months ago she'd have probably told me to fuck off.
>>
File: FUCK YOU.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.gif
2 MB, 260x260
Anon tell his opinion
>OH MY GOD HE IS SUCH AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE,DON'T TOUCH ME
Chad tell his opinion
>wow,chad you are so confident tee hee
>>
File: killmyselftbh.jpg (29 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
killmyselftbh.jpg
29 KB, 600x549
>>28564756
But why robots? Why cant it be the other way around? Why we cant be happy? Why we cannot cuddle with cute fembots on cold rainy nights listening to something calm and contemplating on our life? Why chad is privelaged to stuck his cock everywhere he can, while robots are laughed at? And we cannot choose our fate, for fuck sake, we are bound to be beta faggots watching chad fucking our oneitis on daily basis? Even when we try, we cannot succed. I've known few people who because of their looks (they were great people by the way) felt into the deep depression and one even comitted suicide? Fuck life like that
>>
>>28564821
Good luck magnificent bastard, Im happy to hear that one of us succeded.
>>
I feel like I'm trapped in some robot/chad purgatory because nothing like that ever happens to me

I try to talk to women
>they're only barely interested but don't tell me to go away
I make them laugh and try to get physical with them
>they laugh and lean into me but don't reciprocate

Am I an ugly chad or an attractive robot?
>>
>>28564951
You are just normal to them.Most likely they dont see anything of interest but dont consider you creep/ugly/stupid or anything like that.
>>
>>28564914
I haven't succeeded, tho. I'm playing normie but I'm the same old fuck up inside. She'll tell me to fuck off sooner or later.
Learning is linear. You don't just go and get a gf. After years of trying someone is willing to go out with me, but I've never been here before and lack the resources to make it last. Once she's gone I'll have to keep trying to get further and further until it works.
But if that means getting rejected 1000 times, then so be it.
>>
>>28565058
Hey, you went further than most of us, you at least have a date with a qt as you call her. This is something that is not given generously upon us, so youre fucking lucky. Just dont act creepy and youre good to go bud, I really hope you'll succed tomorrow
>>
>>28565117
Thanks.
It wasn't just luck, tho. The point I'm trying to make is that it takes being treated like a creep a shitload of times to get lucky once.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>28564889
Because life is an unfair pile of shit.

I believe more and more every day that this is all some cruel cosmic joke for the benefit of some sadistic being.
>>
>>28564973

That's kind of a relief, makes it seem like all I gotta do is play an instrument or learn to paint and I'll be drowning in qt's.
>>
>>28565316
Yeah, pretty much. You just have to somehow be different, like run in marathons, play some instrument etc.
>>
File: 2016-05-13_19-25-05-128.jpg (363 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-13_19-25-05-128.jpg
363 KB, 720x1280
I'm hanging with a qt who has had a boyfriend for around a month. I think she thinks I'm immature (she's 20 and I'm 19). She says she used to model and I believe it. She is 6ft tall and I'm barely 5'11 so I inferior. The guy she is going out with is the same age as her but that's about his only good quality. He is a hick as motherfucker with bulging out eyes. He is just off putting with his sitting rage face. He is inferior to me in every way, he's shorter and weaker than me, doesn't have a car because he got a dui, lives a fucking hour away and she has to drive her jeep that gets 12mpg there. I really don't get how it's possible. I actually talk to her more than him and she complain about how he's such a tool. What the hell. Why not just let me fucking stick my genitals in you? Why let this potato creature crawls all over you? Goddammit.

TL;DR
How do absolute abominations of nature get such cute women?

Pic is her
>>
>>28564889
Robots can be happy - they just choose not to be. If you wanted a GF you could get one.
>>
What does it mean if a guy is tall, has a big dick and is attractive, but has absolutely zero social skills, no money and several deep seated issues? Can he be a robot? Is he a chad? How does it work?
>>
>>28565425
zero social skill = robot
>>
>>28565457

So...as long as someone has zero social skills, they're classed as a robot, regardless of how attractive they are?
>>
>>28565491
Depends on how much he gets laid.
If he doesn't, he's a robot. If he does, he's a normie or a Chad.
>>
>>28565491
well, if by zero social skill you mean fucking up 90% of conversations than yeah, you're a robot unless you work on that
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK