[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
blackbots, why do you like this guy so much?every blackbot ive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: tommy.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
blackbots, why do you like this guy so much?every blackbot ive talked to worships this guys word as gospel.
>>
im not black and i dont like how he talks about how bad black women are and how he pretty much says black guys should find a white woman
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>28564160
the funny part about this is he has a black daughter. shes probably going to grow up hating herself and offering her ass and pussy up to any white guy she meets.
>>
>>28564095
I hate this guy. I'm black but I don't hate back women, or black people in general. I hate all women equally. This guy is literally more pathetic than I am. That's saying a lot.
>>
>>28564095
Because he warns black men about those manly evil ass hairhatts. He is very smart and helps black men see the light.
>talks about how bad black women
Its the truth black women are fucking ugly and need to be purged they are the reason why the black community is so fucked up. A black men marrying outside his race can fix the problems with the black community.
>black guys should find a white woman
FACTS thats the best thing a black man can do white women are compassionate and pretty they are everything a woman should be white women make everybody happy. Black women are fucking garbage that needs to be killed off.
>>
>>28564388
he has a black daughter though
>>
>>28564388
>all this deeply internalized self hatred coming to the surface

I'm like half racist half not. When I read something like this it's like I want to crack a smile because my biases are being confirmed but at the same time I feel so sorry for you. It's a fucking weird feel.
>>
File: 1458753887376.jpg (90 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458753887376.jpg
90 KB, 600x600
>>28564388
I agree with you that black women are garbage and should be exterminated (thus allowing the rest of the negro race to follow suit) but they are NOT the only reason the """"black community"""" is the way it is. The """"black community"""" is so fucked up because they have an enormous victim complex and desire to be "hood trash" and fucking ghetto as possible.
>>
File: blackgirl.gif (959 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
blackgirl.gif
959 KB, 245x400
>>28564388
>>28564439
you guys are wrong

pic related
>>
>>28564439
your idol has a black daughter that he takes care of and lives with. what is your opinion on that?
>>
>>28564452
cherry pick more faggot
>>28564467
I'm not black you little nigger, nor have I ever seen this ape before now
>>
>>28564410
>>28564467
He fucked a black woman and she fucked him. He was pressured my black women like all black men to only be with black women because they don't want black men to be happy. He was miserable he had an ugly ass wife and she gave him an ugly ass kid and a divorce. This is why black men need to STAY AWAY FROM BLACK WOMEN. If anything it shows tommy is a good person because he decided to raise that ugly black bitch to be. I would have thrown that ugly black bitch off a bridge.
>>28564426
Black women deserve racism they fuck broke thugs and have like 6 babies with them. Then people wonder why black people are dumb black women are choosing the worst partners and they are ugly as fuck. The smarter black men have kids outside their race resulting in better offspring and black women can one day be erased.
>>
He is horrid, blackbots like him because he validated their antiblackness
>>
>>28564674
he could have given up parenting rights and would have never had to pay child support. why didnt he do that?
>>
>>28564674
You sound beta and so does he. Ain't saying I'm opposed to interracial relationships, I'd be the biggest hypocrite ever if I said I was because I'm in one. I am opposed to people who get into them because they buy into positive stereotypes though. Their relationships become the negative stereotypical ones that I like to laugh at.
>>
File: 1457916680741.jpg (107 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1457916680741.jpg
107 KB, 640x624
>>28564674
If black women are erased then your whole race will be as well. Why the fuck are niggers so retarded? The men AND the women should all just kill themselves for the betterment of mankind. You're literally lowering the average global IQ.
>>
>>28564701
Just because black women look exactly like men doesn't make us the same. Black women are ugly ass fuck ups thats why black men hate black women any race of women is better then ugly ass loudmouthed black women.
>>
>>28564701
he validates them blaming their mothers for everything that went wrong in their life. theyre no different from white robots.
>>
File: 1459014087024.webm (468 KB, 800x460) Image search: [Google]
1459014087024.webm
468 KB, 800x460
>>28564772
>Just because black women look exactly like men doesn't make us the same
Yes it fucking does, every black """person""" I've ever met (male or female) is extremely rude, aggressive, loud, and standoffish. In fact, the only reason I became racist was because I had to live near niggers, not because I decided one day that I didn't like their skin.
>>
>>28564724
Because he wants to support his kids nothing wrong with that.
>>28564744
Its a preference I like pretty women and women that are nice and supportive so naturally I like white women. If I liked ugly ass women with attitudes I would be with black women.
>>28564753
When I have kids with a white girl my genes will still live on. It doesn't matter if the baby doesn't look exactly like me a part of me will still be in him. Plus that means my dick doesn't have to go near an ugly ass ratchet black bitch.
>>
>>28564901
if black women are so horrible he should just cut off all ties with both of them. he knows his duaghter will grow up to be an ugly black bitch. but he loves his daughter, who is black and female.
>>
>>28564772
Most women look like men with short hair and no makeup/tweezed eyebrows
>>28564790
Sotomayor fans just out themselves so we don't have to waste the time talking or trying to engage them an any manner.
>>
>>28564095
Literally who? I have better shit to do with my free time than follow controversial youtube celeberity # 257,368
>>
File: lilwayne.jpg (183 KB, 920x835) Image search: [Google]
lilwayne.jpg
183 KB, 920x835
>>28564901
> It doesn't matter if the baby doesn't look exactly like me a part of me will still be in him.

you might end up unlucky and get a black daughter even if you marry a white woman. lil wayne hates non-mixed/light skin black women and never fucks them but he had a babies with some latina and his daughter still came out black anyway.
>>
>>28564388
In doing so you are only lowering their race to your level, making the world worse
>>
>>28564388
>black women are fucking ugly
>need to be purged
>the reason why the black community is so fucked
>black guys should find a white woman
That absolute level of vitriolic self-hatred,mommy issues?

>wants to save the black "community"
>lets hate black women(part of community) and get white/latina women
Only trash women go for blacks.

Black women are full of raw love and sex they need to channel but fucking niggers are immature monkeys.
Black women are smarter and more capable than niggers,matriarchy tier.
Its niggers that need to be purged,not black women.

t. cuban with black ex-gfs
>>
>>28564095
I don't like him because he's an self-hating Uncle Tom and I can't stand that kind of coonery.
>>
>>28565237
But anon, black women and black men are both niggers. What's your point?
>>
>>28564924
You are supposed to love your kids even if they are ugly and I respect him for that. I wouldn't do the same but still.
>>28565038
My mom is mixed and very light skin and people assume im mixed as well so if I had kids with a white girl its very likely the women will look very mixed. If they look like black women I will put them into foster care and try again. If my son came out dark I wouldn't give a fuck dark skin is a masculine feature anyway.
>>28565237
>t. ugly desperate loser who can't fuck superior women with ugly black ex-gfs
>>
>>28565387
What makes you think white girls are better?
>>
>Mother owns a clinic that she practices out of
>Father a Retired Army Colonel and now a college professor
>Both Black
>There are defeatist faggots in this thread who are actually this pathetic
>At least they'll probably never breed and spread their genes because

Yeah, and you self-loathing faggots are contributing so much to your race by complaining about the shit black people do like petulant little bitches right? Blaming your parents or people of your race has nothing to do with why the vast majority of you low-life, waste of space pieces of shit are the way you are and the moment you stop trying to find something to blame and start finding a solution the faster you'll become less of an insufferable faggot.

You give a damn about your race? You want to help your race? Contribute something meaningful to fucking society, dumbass. Stop letting these dumbass, inbred piece of shit robots on this board dictate how you see yourself or the world around you, most of them are bitter, passive little cunts who have these thoughts but wouldn't even have the balls to voice them in public. Marry well, don't give your child the excuse or reason to be a fuck-up, man the fuck up and fix a mistake and leave something to be proud of.

But that requires the fact that you actually go out and do something or change yourselves and most of you robot fuck fall into the same archetype regardless of race where you would rather blame and wallow in your self-gratifying pity party than do something. If that's the case, none of you deserve to spread your fucking genes and it's better if you faded out, you passive bitch-made losers.

You're all worthless.
>>
>>28565573
but but my mom didnt hug me as a child. stupid black bitches, fucked up my entire life.
>>
I don't give a shit about him he comes across as a whiny bitch
>boohoo this black lady complimented the little mixed girl but not my daughter
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.