[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Why don't you talk to me more anon?? Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Y1AiJxE.jpg (194 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Y1AiJxE.jpg
194 KB, 960x960
>"Why don't you talk to me more anon?? Don't you like me?"
>>
>>28563961
No, not in particular.
>>
>>28563961
oh shit, if someone said this to me I legitimately don't think I could think of an answer

fuck it's making me nervous trying to think of one now
>>
>>28563961
Elves scare me
>>
>"Of course I like you. What do you want to talk about?"
>>
>>28564013
Fuck me too. I'd probably just say "What?" or something
>>
>>28563961
You don't have a penis.
>>
>>28564018
One of the Keebler elves, I assume?
>>
>>28563961
No, no, you see, I don't talk to you BECAUSE I like you
>>
>>28563961
>"Why don't you talk to me more anon?? Don't you like me?"
>I have nothing to say and i dont like you.
>>
>"you look nice today"
>"no, i'm ugly"
what the FUCK are you supposed to do when she pulls this shit? compliment her more? be more specific?

"that's ridiculous"
>>
>>28564463
Anything but complimenting her more. Tease her or ignore it idk.
>>
>>28564463
tell her to learn to take a compliment
or just don't fuck with women with super low self esteem.
>>
File: image.jpg (355 KB, 1000x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355 KB, 1000x814
Skin tone iz gud.

White gurls and their style...
>>
>>28565196
what anime is this anime qt from?
>>
File: image.jpg (289 KB, 1728x905) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289 KB, 1728x905
>>28565246
My ex now ded gf had issues like this. No matter how much i told her she was my every thing I could tell....

I still love you Fiona, with all my heart.. And I'm sorry, so very very sorry...
>>
I hate the fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it.
Too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called AMERICA.
Everyone has their own god damn opinions on every damn thing and you may be saying "well what makes you so different?".
Because I have something only me and V have, SELF AWARENESS, Call it exortenstiolism or whatever the fuck you want.
We know what we are to this world and what everyone else is.
We learn more than what caused the civil war and how to simplify quadratics in school.
We have been watching you people. we know what you think and how you act, all talk and no actions.
People who are said to be brave or couragous are usually just STUPID then they say later that they did it on purpose cause they are brave when they did it on fucking accident.
GOD everything is so corrupt and so filled with little opinions and points of view and peoples' own little agendas and schedules.
This isn't a world any more, its H.O.E. and no one knows it.
Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
>>
>>28565417
what the fuck? your gf killed herself?

spooky
>>
>>28564330
I don't give a fuck, I'll suck jiggly dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
>>28565464
She died of a broken heart, and I wish it was the other way around, every day. (Cancer bruh true)

Ever felt like you wanted to trade your life away in a heart beat?
>>
File: 1414223213542.png (111 KB, 297x231) Image search: [Google]
1414223213542.png
111 KB, 297x231
>>28564018
>elf-ear body modification is a thing
no-one but weirdos get them
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.