[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're always the one asking people to hang out >nobody
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 3465363e6.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
3465363e6.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
>you're always the one asking people to hang out
>nobody ever asks you first
>>
iktf sometimes but i realized you have to get over yourself and realize you have to be assertivew
>>
I realized I was doing that and stopped, now I don't even have people in my life to ask to do anything with
>>
>>28563848
It's not right tho, normies always are mutual about hanging out. Whereas I always feel like I have to be the one to initiate everything, and if I stop, all contact is cut. Like >>28563856
says, if I don't contact them, they won't contact me, but in maybe 2 years I'll get a text asking what's up.

Fucking normies piss me off.
>>
yup, this is me

realized it was because I was ugly and got really depressed about it
>>
>>28563889

have you considered it's because those normies are asking their normie friends to hang out, like you should be trying to do?
>>
>>28563901

rather, you should keep doing. don't let it discourage you. oregano cilantro
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 396x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 396x384
>I don't have any friends to hang out with
>>
>>28563856
same here

it's been almost 3 years now and whenever i see my old "buddies" they ask me how i've been and that we should do something etc., but it doesn't happen.
>>
File: 1461319864214.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461319864214.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28563822
>never had any interaction with peers outside school throughout my life

Don't really know that feel, OP.
>>
>>28563901
If that's normal normie behavior, then it stands to reason that normies are also on the receiving ends of invitations at least part of the time. If you are literally NEVER invited first, then that's not normal.
>>
How about you think of something to do then invite people to it? It's really annoying to have someone constantly text you saying
>We should do something tonight!
>Like what?
>Idk you pick, also tell me when, where, who's coming, and what we'll be doing and for how long
>WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING IT UP THEN?
>>
>tfw friends ask to hang out
>just want to stay home
>go out anyway to fulfill social obligation and preserve the friendship contract so I am not alone later in life
>>
>>28563960
>girl I knew from work texts me first time in 4 years
>says we should hang out
>I tell her to let me know when she's free
>she says ok
>never heard back from her again

>>28564023
This, I'm literally never on the receiving end
>>
>>28564023
>>28564092

If you're never being the one invited that means that they actually don't like hanging out with you but when you do ask they don't want to crush you by telling you "no"

Do all your outings have you being the outsider of the activities? Not really engaging with everybody else?
>>
>>28564092
>says we should hang out
>I tell her to let me know when she's free
>she says ok

Lol she was "free" when she texted you but you pretty much blew her off.
>>
>>28564059
>tfw that's what happens when people actually DO ask me first

You just can't win. You have to do FUCKING EVERYTHING either way
>>
>tfw your friend invites you over but he's also inviting a bunch of his normie friends
>tfw don't know how to decline so just make up transparent excuses not to go
>>
>>28564138

You'd think if they didn't like being around you then they'd just say no.
>>
Congrats OP, you're on the path to realizing you're "that guy"
>>
>>28564342
That would be making it too easy. Normies love to pull this shit just to make us suffer.
>>
>>28564342
Kek normies are dishonest like that.
>>
File: pepe57.jpg (3 KB, 123x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe57.jpg
3 KB, 123x125
>hanging out with "friends" during recess
>hey anon,can you stop following us?

it still hurts to this day
>>
>Always friendly with coworkers
>Try to mingle and small talk
>Managed to hang out with one girl from work, albeit I'm always the one who has to ask
>She managed to get another coworker to hang out with us a couple times, but it's mostly them talking to each other and I occasionally butt in
>otherwise this other coworker doesn't ever ask to hang out

Everyone's excuse, including my own friends who never ask to hang out unless I ask first, is that "I'm always busy [with my girlfriend]"

Fucking pieces of normalshits.
>>
>>28564389
>be "that guy"
>become "dat boi"
>ayy waddup
>>
If a friend invites you to a party is it acceptable to just not go without saying anything? He knows I'm autismo but still invites me to normie gatherings.
>>
>>28564531
shit happened to my couple of weeks ago at a party.
>>
>>28564409
>>28564454

Why are they so passive-aggressive?
Just do what you said you'd do god damn.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.