[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hatechildren/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11
File: 1445303300209.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1445303300209.png
67 KB, 616x596
Who /hatechildren/ here?
>>
I avoid children, although I don't hate them. I think it's because I'm incapable of putting on that soft voice people use with kids and interaction has to be about them. I imagine myself being a good Dad though and I look forward to that. Why do you hate them anon?
>>
>>28563757
>being this insecure
What's the matter anon?
Did your wife's son call you a loser again?

Even a child can recognise a failure when they see one.
>>
>>28563757
I hate them because they're so quick and unpredictable, they just run around at random and trip you up.
>>
>>28563757
I don't want children because I plan on becoming a superior robot when the singularity happens. I will then dominate the breeders
>>
I fucking hate them. I always hear a group of kids outside screaming and laughing and it makes me want to murder them.
>>
>>28563892

I fucking hate how stupid and un self aware they are.
>>
How can anyone hate children man? They're the best ever. They're always willing to help you, they don't judge you, they love having fun and they'll talk to you about anything. Kids are the best. Maybe you'll understand when you have one in your life.
>>
they're annoying as fuck I just hate people
>>
I fucking hate the kids who just fucking stare at you

like fuck off you little shit
>>
Whenever I see a child in a movie or T.V. I feel like switching off. Usually I just ignore them. Real life kids are ok if you're related. Otherwise I feel like telling them to fuck off when they get to close outside or in a store. I get why I was treated like such shit when I was a kid. I must have been so annoying.
>>
File: 1409016465428.png (8 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1409016465428.png
8 KB, 467x453
>want to have my window open
>can hear children playing outside
>>
>>28564482
>>28564482
Is it because they're analyzing you or because they're trying to figure out a way to dominate you?
>>
>>28564272
Were you like that when you were a kid? "Stupid and unaware" applies to some adults too, so do you hate them equally?
>>
>>28564650

Its because they're trying to work out what's happening. Don't forget, these little guys haven't been around very long and don't know this shit. Think of all the shit you rely on daily to get you through. They don't know any of it.
>>
>>28563757
Children are the cancer of society. They ruin everything. They're abnoxious and loud af and no one seems to even give a shit. If you get mad at a screaming child for bursting everyone's eardrums within a 5 mile radius, you're somehow the asshole. Censorship pretty much exists solely because of them. They're ungrateful abnoxious parasites who shouldn't exist and yet everyone seems to love them and think they're cute and shit. Fuck those assholes.
>>
>>28564769

What the fuck are you on about? Go outside and get some fresh air you sad bastard.
>>
>>28564808
>Go outside and get some fresh air you sad bastard.

Do you even know which board you're on?
>>
Can you explain your reasoning or rationale behind hating kids? They're kids, they're not as mentally capable or aware as an adult usually is. They quite literally can't help it. If you can put that aside they're alright.
>>
>>28564895
>They quite literally can't help it

Not my problem
>>
>>28564769
are you surrounded by niggers and gypsies?
if not,you have issues
>>
File: WEED.png (81 KB, 188x187) Image search: [Google]
WEED.png
81 KB, 188x187
>alone kid walks up to you in the supermarket and starts to babble at you
>his mother comes around the corner looking for him
>you now look like a pedophile
>>
>>28563757
It's because you had a shitty childhood to be honest with you
>>
>>28564922
holocaust all children?
>>
>>28564863

Yeah, the one that's "supposed" to be about the "downtrodden" of society. Yet here they are, saying how much they hate the most vulnerable people on Earth. Just goes to show there's a reason most "robots" are hated, and its because they are dispicable people. You all play the victim, but when find someone weaker than you, you deride them even harder than Chads deride you. This is why I'd never be friends with a robot, they're just bad people who don't have the stregnth to actually bad people.
>>
>>28564983
exactly

original reply
>>
>>28563757
Don't hate them, but refuse to fuck up an innocent life in this world.
>>
>>28564994
>they're just bad people who don't have the stregnth to actually bad people

what?
>>
I generally like kids from about age 5-6 up (provided they're not total brats), but holy shit newborns and toddlers are the absolute goddamn worst thing in the world.

I want to fucking wretch every time someone shoves their ugly ass newborn or two-year old in my face.
>>
>>28563757
I wonder why evolution would have selected human babies for being loud as fuck and crying all the time. Wild animals and evil subhumans would spot them from miles away.
>>
>>28565037

You heard.
>>
>>28565076
the grammar is so bad I don't even know what that means. that's why I replied: "what?".
>>
>>28564970
This shit happens all the to me. It's like if you think I'm that fucking creepy then control your fucking kids.
I like kids because I want to have kids someday, 99% of the times kids are annoying it's because their parents dropped the ball
>>
>>28565100

I'm drunk and I'm an argument with someone else right now, chill. What I meant was that robots play the victim around Chads being mean to them but then they're happy to be mean to people weaker than them. If a robot was turned in a Chad, they'd be even bigger arseholes.
>>
>>28565074
Evolution made them that way so it wouldn't die, it is an evolutionary thing to want the damn shit shut up
>>
File: Morphine-Man.png (300 KB, 309x412) Image search: [Google]
Morphine-Man.png
300 KB, 309x412
>live in an apartment
>upstairs neighbors have a little kid
>he constantly runs around and jumps around, causing so much god damn noise that not even music can drown it out
>have been woken up several times at 6 - 7 am on saturdays / sundays because of his antics

I filed a complaint and the mother apologized. He was okay for a few months, but now it's back to the same old shit. I try hitting my walls to let them know when he's being too loud, and now they've got the fucking nerve to hit the walls back. As if I'm the asshole for wanting a bit of peace and quiet. It's bad enough there's always kids outside screaming after school and dogs constantly barking in this neighborhood.

Then you have stupid fucks like >>28564293 who have been lucky to not be exposed to shitty children so they're oblivious to just how terrible they actually are. Kids can be fine if they're raised right, but you've got so many fucking teen pregnancies and general idiots popping kids out of their cunts that a polite kid is like a needle in a haystack.
>>
>>28564969
Ofcourse I have issues. This is /r9k/ ffs.
>>
>>28565191

>who have been lucky to not be exposed to shitty children

Dude I live in a fucking council estate in England and I have a 6 year old little sister. Stop assuming things about people you don't know. Some kids are littel shits, but who's fault is that? Theirs or their parents? And boys do like to make a bit noise, they're kids man. They have a lot of energy. Buy some earplugs.
>>
File: Morphine.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Morphine.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>28565247

How about you re-read my post you fucking idiot. I already mentioned kids can be fine if they're raised right. Congratulations on having a sister. I'm sure being around one fucking kid really opens your eyes to the world. If I had a nickel for every time I heard or saw a kid throwing a fucking tantrum in public i'd be rich enough to buy a nice house away from all of those little gremlins.

>they have a lot of energy

So maybe the parents should take their little kid to a god damned playground instead of having him run around inside.

>buy some earplugs

Yes, because wearing earplugs while trying to watch movies / shows / play games is so fucking nice. Not only that, but why should I have to completely rearrange my lifestyle because a couple of assholes decided to not only raise a shitty kid improperly, but also do it inside the one bedroom apartment above me?
>>
>>28565389

I'm around kids all the fucking time. I know *you* don't ever leave your house, but I do. So what if they throw tantrums? Who fucking cares when an adult "throws a tantrum" you get fucked up or stabbed or fired. Adults are no better than kids.
>>
I love children.

In an inappropriate way. Which is why it's better to just not be around them.
>>
>>28565823
I think it's appropriate on this site actually
>>
Little girls are cute

Little boys are annoying shits
>>
>>28565897

Kek.

Well I've been on 4chan for 9 years and I've been banned for posting lewd stuff about children (text only) like 3 times already in the last 2 months. Lots of SJW mods nowadays.

Anyway, I do like kids. But I literally have zero (0) of them in my life.. I guess many people would consider this lucky. I think it sucks, but maybe it's for the best.
>>
I don't hate them. I'm just indifferent to them. I don't see how anyone could care about anyone else's kid. I mean it's hard enough to pretend to care about what women talk about, even when sex is theoretically possible from them. I don't understand how an adult could put up listening to mindless shit kids spew out of their mouths, especially ones that aren't theirs.
>>
File: 512x512bb.jpg (30 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
512x512bb.jpg
30 KB, 512x512
>say that i hate children
>normie gets upset
>"WELL DATS OKAY, THEY HATE YOU TOO!"
>looks around for validation
>everyone feeling second-hand embarassment at his sperging-out, i ask him what is his problem
feels so good BTFO a normie in front of other normies
>>
some little shit keeps playing football in the street almost hitting my car

he doesnt even live on this street and when i tell him to fuck off he just comes back the next day

either going to beat the shit out of him or take his ball and punt it into his parents car
>>
>>28566510
play ball with him
>>
>>28566510
>live literally next to a school with a massive field with rugby and soccer posts
>little street niglets play ball in my tiny fucking grove instead
>>
If you don't still consider your self a kid you're not a true robot t.b.h
>>
>>28563757
i hate children because they make me sad. because they were had for completely selfish reasons by the parents that they weren't able to choose, and then probably will get treated like shit. because they aren't respected, listened to, or adequately cared about and are ultimately just trophies for their parents to show off how good of people they are.
basically i hate children because i projected everything bad that happened to me as a child onto them and feel bad
>>
File: 1453305674359.png (308 KB, 719x404) Image search: [Google]
1453305674359.png
308 KB, 719x404
Who /antinatalist/ here?
>>
>>28568386

I really hate that guy from Welcome to the NHK.

He went on about how love is a capitalist trap and spewed all this red pill shit (which is real) but then turned around a few seconds later and went to the carnival with a roastie once she called him to ask if he wanted to go.

Basically /r9k/ incarnate.
>>
>>28563757
>>28564272
Children are amazing. The reason you hate them is the way their mothers raise them (specially white moms) and the way people treat them. I mean if I had a son I would teach him all I know in order to turn him into a respectable, useful, intelligent and strong man in the future. That's the thing, you can mold kids into whatever you want.
However I feel much more comfortable around qt little girls rather than boys if you ask me.
>>
>>28569745
>qt little girls

Are you a pedo?

It's okay if you are.
>>
>>28569779
>Are you a pedo?

I don't think so, I like little girls if they are pretty cause I'm straight so it's natural, but wouldn't do lewd stuff with them until they are old enough. I just feel more comfortable to be around them since boys are usually loud, edgy and stupid
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 696x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 696x480
>sister asks if I can help babysit her son (1 y.o) and his twin cousins (2 y.o)
>she gives them little water shooters to help with watering the garden outside
>one of the twins immediately turns around and uses it to shoot me in the face
>>
>>28563757

it's people like you that will be the end of the white race
>>
>be nice to niece all day, carry her when she asks, get her food and drink, look after her, keep her entertained
>want five minutes to play the drums
>she runs over, screams stop and demands to play
>ask for a hug when going to bed, she doesn't bother
>try to sing, she screams for me to stop

Goddamn, I know I'm being childish here and I was 10 times the brat she is, but looking after kids is so fucking unrewarding. Kids are stupid useless pieces of shit.
>>
>>28569976

Not OP but that sucks I guess. Not throwing away 18 years of my life and a fuckton of money just to keep my race around.
>>
Yes they're annoying little shits. Unless it's my qt little sister.
>>
I don't hate children.

My job involves me being around them.
>>
File: 1449774585411.jpg (220 KB, 1012x1060) Image search: [Google]
1449774585411.jpg
220 KB, 1012x1060
>feel empty and emotionally flat normally
>little cousin is fun as fuck to be around and entertain
>lives several states away and i barely ever see her
>>
>>28570469
too bad she'll eventually grow up and become a little cunt like today teens
>>
>>28570647
I genuinely believe the generations after millennials won't be as stupid.
>>
We all seem to hate each other, and we're all man children, so I guess that's all of us,
>>
>>28565510
>leaves his house regularly
>sticking up for kids like they're the best shit since sliced air
fuck off you hybrid normalfag/pedophile
>>
What the FUCK is a socially acceptable term of endearment for an early 20s man to call a young girl? I feel like "sweetie" or "sweetheart" comes off a little creepy and should be reserved for older figures. Same with "honey". So what the fuck do I call them? "Little lady"? Fucking hell, boys are so much easier you can just call them buddy or dude or basically whatever you want.
>>
>>28571273
Notice how all of them have a creepy connotation?

Ignore all other kids but your own.
>>
>>28569976

Why are you assuming OP is even white, shitlord?
>>
>>28571273

It'll come off creepy no matter what. Because there's now this stigma around that all men are closet pedos and want to fuck little girls. So it'll all come off creepy no matter what term you use.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.