[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any true robots left? haven't been here for about a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: fuc.jpg (39 KB, 605x377) Image search: [Google]
fuc.jpg
39 KB, 605x377
any true robots left? haven't been here for about a year since the normies and underage niggers took over.
are there any complete failure left at all? no females allowed.
>>
>>28563533
I think so senpai, I came here from /r/4chan
>>
>>28563533
There has to be at least one.
>>
Im a true virgin but also a wagecuck.
>>
>>28563533
You just have to look for the right threads senpai.
>>
I'm a complete failure. My GF left me after three years and it's since been almost a year since I had sex. You guys don't know what this is like. It's so much worse if you've had it before. If I'm not a true robot, no one is.
>>
you were always the only one
>>
I am. 30 years old, no sex. There won't be at this point, and I really don't care anymore. I am a wizard liberated from human sexual urges, governed only by a taste for reason and the search for knowledge. I have very little need for human companionship, and I find this arrangement satisfactory enough.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28563629
>kiwifarms is baiting again
>>
>>28563629

2/10 bait desu senpai t b h
>>
I used to sit in /b/ until I realized how much faster memes develop on r9k.
But that's none of my business :^)
>>
File: 20160512_145408.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160512_145408.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Fingerboarding is the most robot thing you can do.
>>
File: 1462677696753.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462677696753.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
Virgin, no job, 26 year old loser, no hope of being more than a joke.

Wish there was a place for us without ridiculous rules like Wizchan. /r9k/ is the only real option but trips and normalshits won't let us be.
>>
File: 6767.jpg (79 KB, 681x800) Image search: [Google]
6767.jpg
79 KB, 681x800
>>28563533
>only had one gf, that was abusive
>bullied
>haven't found a job
>NEET
>addicted to xanax
>>
>>28563712
I'm also the following
>schizoaffective
>neet
>virgin
>no college
>no gf
>bpd
>>
22 year old friendless NEET high school dropout reporting in
>>
>>28563752
this but 23, we're still here, OP.
Don't give up hope, the underage kids, the normies, the women, they'll all get bored eventually.
>>
>>28563647
favorite book(s)
favorite film(s)
or gtfo lying poser
>>
>>28563715
infinite r9k?
>>
>turned 26 today
>KHV, never had a friend
>barely graduated high school
>worked off and on at minimum wage jobs from 20 on.
>never go anywhere but work and home
>still live with mom
>ugly, fat, neckbeard. Slow and have been fired from jobs for not going fast enough and fucking things up.
>never smoke, done drugs or drank.
>only speak unless spoken to, or when I have to for a job.
>>
>>28563533
I'm so fucking tired of all of the normies saying "haha muh sekret club" or "gtfo you virgin neckbeard" whenever a robot calls out an attentionwhore. /r9k/ has basically become /soc/ + /b/, and goddamn is it depressing.

On my recent day off, I spent about 12 hours on and off browsing /r9k/. Only 4 threads stood out as robot-tier, and two of them got ruined by attention whores. I might check out wizardchan soon, idk

/rant
>>
>>28563838
Sorry, robot. You didn't ask the right questions. I don't believe one's personal taste in literature or cinema has any bearing on the majority attitudes of a particularly rare breed of human. If you wanted to know more about my personal tastes you could have asked in a more respectful way instead of jumping to the conclusion than I am somehow deceiving you. If you want, I can direct you to some reading that might help you better understand what it is to live like this, or ideas that are in keeping with general wizard philosophy, but I'm not giving you ammunition by way of my personal favorite examples of entertainment so you can use it justify your stance that someone like me cannot possibly exist. Go lurk on wizchan if you want to understand us better.
>>
>>28564207
Wizchan has some good threads and posts but their rules are insane. There is a reason it's slow.
>>
>>28564385
Their rules are based on the sensibilities of the community they are intended for. Sloppy content is removed, shitposters are kicked, and all is well. Rules are a little less strict in the lounge, but if you want to post on /wiz/ you'd better have something damned thoughtful to say. Overall, I'd say the site is picking up speed these days with all the refugees from /r9k/,
>>
>>28563533
Full virgin, socially awkward and friendless, but a wagecuck. I literally have to work or I will be expelled. Only alternative is a noose and I'm not ready yet
>>
>>28564224
I don't need any of that. A true wizard would not even bother to come to the normie haven r9k, let alone take the effort to post here.
>>
i got a part time job and so occasionally leave the house and i started lifting and got completely bored of video games and drugs

still 0 friends though, but monkmode is nice

i may again go full robot when VR robo-sex gets good
>>
>>28564775
This place was just fine until it was invaded by normies. I do what I can to see that it returns to something of its former self, but I think it's mostly a false hope so I don't spend the majority of my time here anymore. Once in awhile there is still an interesting thread, but I ignore most of them. I doubt I'm the only wizzie who still browses this board; it's just that most of us won't admit to it. Even the people left who are somewhat like us still can't stop complaining about how they don't have a gf, when really the best way to be is beyond caring about such things. True robots are just apprentice wizards in my eyes, who haven't yet learned how to focus on other things.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.