[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't I have friends or a bf? Part 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-09-14-19-37-12.png (625 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-14-19-37-12.png
625 KB, 1080x1920
I posted this thread like last year and nothing anybody said helped so I'm doing it again. First let me describe me trying 2 be unbiased
>I'm a girl
>Shorter than average height
>blonde and a little red tint in my hair, medium/long
>I don't wear anything weird, I try to dress nicely but sometimes I wear hoodies and jeans
>Pursuing education
>job as cashier for extra money but I don't need it
>at least 7/10 (this sounds cocky I know)
>I like shows/movies without being gross about it
>Im on zoloft but low dosage, it just helps my emotions stabilize
>not a feminist or anything, not tumblr, not weird about anything

can someone help explain? is there something I'm doing or not doing? I thought u ppl said all girls can get a guy? or at least friends
>>
Are you fat? Are you a nice person? Do you speak to people?
>>
probably because you're social retard
kys
>>
>I'm a 7/10

Haha probably 4/10 is more accurate c:
>>
>>28562795
I'm 90lbs, yes I'm friendly and I don't hate anybody, and yes I have people I talk to during class but nothing outside of
>>
>>28562720
i'll be your boyfriend. USA?
>>
>>28562720
a lot of people expect a partner to come up out of thin air, you need to make moves yo.
>>
File: 1459360602744.jpg (112 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
1459360602744.jpg
112 KB, 540x543
LONDON
PREFERABLY JUST NORTH OF IT
>>
Ever gone on a dating site? As much as it's expected that guys just go to girls and make the first move you need to at least be in a situation where you are approachable.
>>
>>28562720
you sound generic as fuck
>>
Do you have literally zero friends? Have you always had no friends? How did you end up having no friends?
>>
>>28562720
If you're not a slut, guys won't care about you. If you don't have social media and aren't obsessed with attention, other girls won't care about you.
Also, the only hobbies you mentioned were shows and movies. That's dull as fuck. Either become a normie or find some hobby and become friends with the other autists.
>>
Have you tried putting as much effort into your personality as you have into this bait?
>>
>>28562720
>7/10
if that's true just use a dating app, problem literally solved.
>>
File: Hithar.jpg (42 KB, 461x820) Image search: [Google]
Hithar.jpg
42 KB, 461x820
>>28562720
ill be ur bf qt ;)
>>
>>28562886
I'm not I swear :(
>>28562920
I didn't list my hobbies but I like and make art, I play bass guitar, guitar, tuba, and drums, and I like dogs? I have more I think
>>28562969
my personality isn't bad
>>
Uh if guys aren't approaching you're probably not a 7/10. Do you have any friends?
>>
>>28563487
I've been told above 7/10 but im being modest. I have temporary friends that don't want anything more than seeing me in class
>>
Here's your (You)

Girls don't get no attention. Even the ugliest of girls will get 1000's of messages on dating sites... real life is obviously different but even 1/10 of that and you'd have a healthy harem of orbiters

Can't you leave us to our sorrow
>>
>>28563910
I sincerely doubt this. Guys would have interest in you if you are how you described. You either aren't how you see yourself / this is all just made up or you do have guys who like you and for some reason you are quite unapproachable. I can tell you for certain I would approach you if you were like you said. I am not some beta but I am also not chad but I can guarantee you I and most other guys would have interest. If you are being for real then you either are really unapproachable or you're only looking for chad and are blind to all the < 9/10s that approach you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.