[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with dating a single mother? What if her husband
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: single mother.jpg (339 KB, 2200x1465) Image search: [Google]
single mother.jpg
339 KB, 2200x1465
What is wrong with dating a single mother? What if her husband died in a car accident. Or if he beat her and the child so she left him? What if the child looks like you and loves you?

Is dating a single mother an inherently cucked thing to do?
>>
>>28562706
Widow =/= single mother.

If she was in a relationship with an abusive Chad, that doesn't speak well to her judgment.
>>
What makes you think she'll genuinely love you if she said the words "I love you" to another man, married him, and then jumped onto someone else just because he died and "I have needs and I'm lonely" shit?

My dad died when I was nine years old. My mother never remarried. It was tough raising two kids alone but she never sought attention or "love" from anyone that wasn't the man she married.
>>
If you don't mind raising someone else's kid and canceling plans because something with the spawn came up then sure. There's also the father to worry about.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (23 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
23 KB, 511x288
Having a child is the worst thing a female can do.

Females should be immediately disrespected for spewing life out of their cunt, not the opposite
>>
Dating a single mother is for men who have low self-worth, and unfortunately, it just results in a child who is exposed to a man with low self-worth and a mother who doesn't learn from her mistakes (or never has to deal with them).
>>
>>28562750
Tbqh dating a widow is cucky too. She's not scum like a regular single mom but you're still being cuckolded. It's more tolerable is all
>>
>>28562706
I don't get why people say it's cucked to marry a single mother. You literally marry her, put a bunch of your own babies in her as she rejects her previous kid. I've seen it happen so many times.
>>
>>28562706
>What is wrong with dating a single mother?
Nothing. Just stay away from black children, the family issues are too much to handle.
>>
File: 1454004253001.jpg (19 KB, 380x376) Image search: [Google]
1454004253001.jpg
19 KB, 380x376
>>28562914
>put a bunch of your own babies in her as she rejects her previous kid
>>
>>28562706

>She will always love her kid more than you.
>She will expect you to make huge time and financial sacrifices for a kid that is not even yours
>The child will never love you, or even like you. Any effort you make to get him to like you will be seen as you trying to be his dad. You will never be dad to him.
>Since the child doesn't like you, the mother will not feel bad about disposing of you as soon as she no longer needs you.
>>
>>28562914
>reject
You what? She'll never abandon her kid. And she'll probably prefer her first baby daddy to you even if she has kids with you. Remember, he was her first choice and not you. You're backup.
>>
>>28562938
>And that's how robots are made
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.