[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here remember the /r9k/ parliament? Good time we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: R9KWIP-14.06.15-Numbered.png (154 KB, 1000x1132) Image search: [Google]
R9KWIP-14.06.15-Numbered.png
154 KB, 1000x1132
Does anyone here remember the /r9k/ parliament? Good time we had. Why the hell did it die so fast?
>>
>>28562703
The summer ended and everyone had to go back to school.
I miss it desu.
>>
>>28562713
Was it all just a summer thing? Damn.
>>
>>28562737
It was so clear that everyone in parliament was an underage edgelord.
It was still fun.
>>
File: R9k200-RPG.png (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
R9k200-RPG.png
95 KB, 800x800
I was working on an online plattform for the parliament to use, since some people requested it. Too bad I had to drop the issue.
>>
>>28562778
nice, looks pretty comfy
>>
>>28562776
>everyone in parliament was an underage edgelord.
All I actually remember was muh constitution. /pol/ parliament was killed three times in a row because of it.
>>
>>28562790
Thanks.
It had name-tagged chairs, a speaker's chair with the current name of the speaker, an outside world to chill and even a village with cabins for every party, furnished to their liking.
>>
>>28562703

How did the parliament work?
>>
>>28562885
>How did the parliament work?
It was a game. You chose a name, could join a party and twice each week session were held. Everyone could form bills and they were voted on, making them laws.
There was no real use behind it, but the banter and backstabbing was nice to witness.
>>
>TFW I was the prime minister last year
>>
>>28562972
>prime minister
President Kotana is still No. 1.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.