[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started working for uber today >realize I might have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 196x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 196x185
>started working for uber today
>realize I might have to make small talk with clients

Welp looks like it's back to being NEET
>>
>>28561991
why are people jumping on this uber meme?

You can buy a GPS or 50 maps and tote assholes around yourself without paying dues.
>>
>>28561991
for gods sake don't quit. It's easy money
>>
>>28561991
Just don't talk to them. No one wants to talk to cab drivers.
>>
File: 1462998637885.png (147 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1462998637885.png
147 KB, 500x337
>>28561991
What is the difference between "muh uber" and a fucking taxi?
>>
>>28562538
Price
Uber drivers aren't rude pieces of shit and have a GPS
Last uber driver I had was a nice white old lady who ubers because she's bored
I'd take that anyday over smelly Indian
Who refuses to use GPS and instead pesters me for directions
>>
>>28563104
Fucking this. Why does Pandeep not just fucking use google maps like a normal fucking driver? Why is he constantly asking me how to get from the fucking airport to my apartment? TYPE THAT SHIT IN YOU FUCKING SAVAGE!
>>
>>28562040
You must never leave the house.

Uber is convenient for the normie customer because you can use the /v/idya-tier app from your phone that shows where all the drivers currently are in comparison to your location, what they're driving, and how smelly they are.

Normies can just type that shit in and the uber is there in like 3 minutes.
>>
>>28563104

>customers pay less
>drivers get paid more

It's a win/win situation
>>
File: 1437618882443.png (2 MB, 820x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437618882443.png
2 MB, 820x1000
Take up airport fares.

From annual flyer to taxi driver, I guarantee that coversation is the last thing anyone wants.
>>
>>28562040

Customer traffic

Uber provides you with customers

It's like saying why use eBay when you can just make your own website and sell your old shit yourself.
>>
>>28563233
Some locations have restrictions on who can take airport fares. Here it's only uber black. It's a fucking racket and the reason I switched to Lyft
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x195
>>28561991
Uber is like paying for hitch hiking. One of those intrusive thought NEETS on here could decide they want to rape or kill that day and pick up a chick.

At least taxi drivers, especially ones from local companies, are reputable and safe.
>>
>>28563324
Yeah because Indian guys would never rape anyone
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.