[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for fembots: Would you prefer a guy told you about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x498
Question for fembots:

Would you prefer a guy told you about his 4" penis before sex or would you rather he not say anything?
>>
would prefer if he said before so i wouldnt need to waste my time
>>
I honestly wouldn't even care about his size if I was already/initially attracted to him
>>
Never said anything. If he says it before I'd be nervous that he had anxieties about it and if he was anxious about his dick I'd be less likely to do anything with him. But if we were dating and finally had sex and you never said anything about its size I would have a much much much better time.

I may not have a typical opinion though: I don't like sex and have low sensitivity to penetration.
>>
I would prefer so i can know beforehand what im working with and not lose my horni-ness.
>>
>>28561942
He wouldn't have to tell me, to me it would be the first and the biggest penis I've ever seen
>>
>>28562269
>posting on 4chan
>never seen a dickpic
pick one
>>
>>28562017
but you would like him more if you found out he did have a large dick though?
Also the amount of chicks I know that don't know about growers is unbelievable.
>>
File: this sadness.png (121 KB, 221x331) Image search: [Google]
this sadness.png
121 KB, 221x331
>>28562269
69 wew this is promising
Wanna go on a date to mickeyD's with me?
>>
I'm black so that guy probably would have probably never even come within three feet of me, let alone start a conversation and try to date/hook up
>>
>>28561942
I'd prefer he told me, but I don't really see myself wanting sex for a long time.
>>
>>28562462
If he had a larger penis it would be impressive, and if it was smaller I'd find it cute. Basically I'm not bothered and could find a positive with either. 4" would be the limit though, any smaller I would dislike.
>>
>>28562017
I'm not saying you're lying, but just as a word of caution to any small dicked Anons here: this is what my girl said too, but once she saw my big dick for the first time she made it really fucking obvious she was lying before about not caring. Tastes do differ though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.