[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have gf >tfw she is never in mood for sex Why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1462239559127.jpg (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1462239559127.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
>tfw have gf
>tfw she is never in mood for sex

Why is this life so fucking shit?
>>
There are many possibilities.

Maybe she doesn't like sex.
Maybe she likes sex but you aren't good at sex.
Maybe she likes sex but has weird kinks that she hasn't told you about

Anyway, break up with her if sex is so important to you and date a girl who wants sex.
>>
File: 1454545280546.jpg (4 KB, 193x193) Image search: [Google]
1454545280546.jpg
4 KB, 193x193
>>28561811

>not keep the relationship and still fuck other girls

What are you? Some kind of beta faggot?
>>
Same op Wat do
>>
>>28561770
She's cheating on you.

Are you literally blind bro?
>>
>>28562229

Nah, she has libido issues
>>
>>28562343
Haha oh wow.jpg
>>
>>28562343

>Believing anything a woman says whilst in a relationship
>>
>>28561770
Been nine years with mine now, I get it approx. four to five times a month by now. I blame the pharmaceutical jew, she had a brief stint with SSRI's two years back and it never was the same again. Doubly shit that since I've quit drinking and getting /fit/ again I'm horny as fuck all day erry day. Life is suffering.
>>
>>28561770
It's her way to control sex in your relationship. The one that controls sex controls everything in a couple. If you want sex then do this or be like this or give me this. Plain and simple.
On the other hand, since you must be very young and not more than 3 or 4 months with her, a cuckening hypothesis is probable, she's bored and want someone less boring than you.
>>
>>28562343
No, you have cuck issues
>>
>>28561770
>when an ugly guy gets a gf

this is why we will never make it
>>
>>28562343
She's getting fucked good by someone else m8. Chances are you've met him or worse he's one of your friends
>>
>>28562474

But I don't have friends tho
>>
>>28562343

>Libido issues

Yes, her libido is gone after she's gotten her fill of other men's dicks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.