[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask someone who hasnt left his house since february anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Download_by_flyingdebris.jpg (237 KB, 800x863) Image search: [Google]
Download_by_flyingdebris.jpg
237 KB, 800x863
ask someone who hasnt left his house since february anything
>>
>>28561714
How do you earn money
>>
>>28561714
What's your favourite Pokemon?
>>
Can you order me a pizza?
>>
>>28561732
23 yr unemployed only son living with mom and dad

>>28561746
Sableye

>>28561760
No
>>
>>28561800
Stallfag pls go and stay go.
>>
did you leave your house since february?
>>
why haven't you left the house since february?
>>
haven't left the house since January

Has the world changed much?
>>
>>28561714
Do you exercise and if so, what do you do?
>>
>>28561847
what?

>>28561880
i say it again, no i haven't

>>28561901
was in college but couldnt continue this semester due to economical factors, havent had a job yet, and havent bothered to look for one so far
>>
>>28561714

How are you getting vitamin D?
>>
>>28562034
i get enough of that through food and i eat very little (skelington)
>>
Do you plan on going outside anytime soon?
>>
>>28562026
Oh, do you use non-mega Sableye? That's a bit weird, but I guess not a stallfag.
>>
>>28561714
What would make you leave your house?
>>
>>28562026
do you think about killing yourself on a daily basis?
>>
>>28562125

Why would anybody use a non-mega sableye? He's absolute garbage. His only use is to be a griefer as a mega.
>>
>>28562094
yeah. thats the reason i made the thread, i'm tired of being tired. But i have no idea at all on what to do... i really dont wanna go back to college in two months and i dont have any special skil, experience or interest

>>28562125
i havent even played pokemon in years, just looked that mega version and seriously? its just sableye with a huge jewel...
>>
>>28562191
Meh, I like priority WoW and Taunt. But then again, I do run Sash Excadrill and Fire Blast/Ice Beam/Earth Power AssVest Tyranitar, so maybe I am completely insane.
>>
>>28562072

You get barely any vitamin D from food. Very little is absorbed and foods are not rich in it. Plus eating little means less calcium and phosphate - your bones must be like playdo by now.
>>
>>28562494
whats the best way to get some
>>
>>28563240
going outside, you idiot
if you're white you'll need like 6 or 8 minutes worth a day or something like that
blacks need almost an hour to get it
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.