[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you even have anybody to hang out with? The only person I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1440951487359.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1440951487359.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
Do you even have anybody to hang out with?

The only person I hang out is this one autist, I appreciate his company but most days I have nobody to talk to. Do robots have friends?
>>
Nope. I accepted a long time ago that will never form a strong connection with people. I don't hate people but I prefer to be mlby myself - really just wish normie coworkers would stop asking me why I never talk about what I do for fun with friends though
>>
>>28561117
Few. I could probably have more but
>muh standards on people
>>
I guess I never had real friends to begin with.
I get by, besides I have a gf which is enough social interaction for me.
>>
>>28561117
No. Well, i mean, i talk to acquaintances between classes at uni, but that's it. I have no friends.
>>
I had friends once. I made some new ones. I don't see them often but I'd never forgive myself if I forgot them and what they did for me even if they don't know it.
>>
My cousin and my roommate, thats it. Both of them are a part of a much larger group, but I didn't fit in whatsoever. They are all into offroading, day drinking, cookouts, and bar hopping. It all sounds fun to be a part of, but I just don't fit the criteria desu
>>
>>28561117
Not anymore, no

I don't even want to hang out with anyone anymore to be honest
>>
I don't even know what people do when they hang out
>>
One childhood friend, who conveniently spread nasty lies about me to my one and only flirt so that she would spread for him.

We see each other a couple of times a year maybe. He doesn't know that I know.
>>
Lol i have tons of friends yu fags and i can just make more whenever i want to
>>
I'm a fat, ugly autist with no friends.

I just want a buddy who will dress up in medeival garb and go with my to the park or the river to swordfight/larp.

Will it ever happen? I dont even mind a fellow sperg.
>>
I used to be best friends with a stoner Chad. Not sure why he wanted me around, but he would always get me to go places with him.

Eventually we just stopped hanging out. Now I usually play games/do homework in my room all day.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.