[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else can't enjoy anime anymore? Aside from maybe 3-4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1463218522506.png (797 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
1463218522506.png
797 KB, 812x806
Who else can't enjoy anime anymore? Aside from maybe 3-4 shows I don't think I can stand anything that aired post 2010.
>>
I never got into anime in the first place, but what changed for you?
>>
>>28560711
I grew older. At first it was just me being unable to stand the MC being popular and shit despite having obvious beta traits, but now I just find a lot of shows stupid and badly written. Granted, pretty much all the popular shows are shounen garbage.
>>
Of all the good ones you've seen which were your favorites. I'm an anime noob who has yet to enjoy all that.
>>
>>28560702
Losing your power you are. Normie you'll be.
>>
I was never into anime because the weebs at my school completely threw me off of it. They were very autistic, obnoxious, rude, and gross.
>>
>>28560782
Does it mean I'll get a gf?

>>28560820
I had high school "friends" who watched anime and were okay people. None of them was a sperg luckily so I could discuss shows with them just fine. I did come across the autistic ones though but I usually stayed away from them.
>>
>>28560753
Do you like Hunter X Hunter?
>>
>>28560753
>watching anime for the writing
>>
no it's one of the few things left in life that still has a luster
>>
whaht 4 anime?
>>
>>28560893
Never watched it.

>>28560918
So what do you watch it for, greentexter?
>>
>>28560981
Sword Art Online
Attack On Titan
Kill La Kill
Boku no Hero Academia
>>
>>28560702

i watch hunter x hunter and one piece still but most anime is garbage anyway. dragonball supers ruining it weekly.
>>
>>28560702
time to get into visual novels, senpai. just finished reading higurashi, shit was dope. i started watching the anime after that out of curiosity, but it's a way different experience. so many details that flesh out the story and make it good that are left out. like keiichi giving mion the doll before she stabs him in chapter 2. did they really need to leave that out for time reasons? it would have taken all of 2 seconds. it's basically like getting the story of the vn in fast forward, nothing has any gravity because it's over so fast. i guess it's better if you have adhd or something.

anyway, i'm looking forward to zero time dilemma next month. probably gonna read root double after that, but zero time dilemma takes full priority as i know i will get spoiled if i don't read that shit ASAP.
>>28561012
awful taste
>>
>>28560999
You don't watch it for the fan service?
>>
>>28561012
>no JoJo
Found your problem.
>>
>>28561012
Horrible taste, holy shit. Might as well go to /a/ at this point.
>>
>>28561061
No. If I want to look at sexy girls there are better alternatives. Fanservice is for teenagers.
>>
24 and i'm still enjoying it.

I have a little over 250 series watched which is literal peanuts for a lot of people and i'm following 21 shows this season. Basically though to enjoy modern anime you have to be able to tolerate moe and high school settings, if you're not into either of those things there is going to be very little for you to watch each season. Not to say there aren't shows being aired every season that don't have those traits.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.