[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna fucking do it, /r9k/. There's nothing else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: WoW_Box_Art1[1].jpg (191 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
WoW_Box_Art1[1].jpg
191 KB, 300x430
I'm gonna fucking do it, /r9k/. There's nothing else left for me in this world.

I'm going to start playing WoW.
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't do it.
>>
Do it faggit, you'll quit in a week.
>>
it's Facebook with improved graphics nowadays
>>
>>28560649
It's better with friends
>>
>>28560649
You missed out, WoW sucks now. If you do play, pirate it and play on a legacy private server. Too bad they shut down Nostalrius recently, which was the best one.

WoW currently is definitely not worth your money, it's basically a retarded facebook game.
>>
Oh shit tree of savior is out.

It's time
>>
Because it's pretty much a full decade past it's heyday, if you didn't play it in the 2004-2008 era then you missed out big time, however I have no idea what it's like now, only that it has more retarded expansions and less people playing and slightly better graphics. That said you could still find enjoyment from it if you have never played it before since you won't know better.
>>
It's fun you just have to kill a lot of animals
>>
Nostalrius (Vanilla) Closed some months ago so you cannot play vanilla and do trump memes in The Barrens chat

or camp chinks in ashenvale

All the rest of the expansions are shit
>>
I have to force myself to do my daily garrison chores hep picking ore mining etc.
I feel like Im wasting my money and my game time expires in 2 months and I probably won't buy more time until Legion comes out
maybe Legion will make the game less boring
>>
fucking boring trash game got old in 2 days
>>
Join a guild and raid it's a good way to make friends and makes the game alot of fun
>>
Which one are you going to play? Retail WoW or a private server?
>>
>>28560649
You're about 10 years late to the party, kid. WoW is over.
>>
>>28560913
>25 man ICC HC is fun

why raiders have to be so autistic
On the other hand we had some finish people bantering bongs and frenchs.

Cool shit
>>
>>28560649
"Selfies."

That is all.
>>
>>28560649
I envy you. I wish I could experience Wow for the first time again.
>>
>>28560649
I'm going to suggest a game that is almost strictly better in every way. Just... hear me out for a sec.

Neopets.

Seriously, what would you do in WoW? Go fight monsters? Play the economy? Do roleplaying? Collect items? Because, let's face it, you're not going to be doing high-level PvP or raiding any time soon.

All that stuff you can do in Neopets. The problem is... Jumpstart a bitch, and it's dying soon. I would say you got a good year or so left, so why not.

Also it's free
>>
Because its a shitty fucking game.
Was great back in the day though. You missed its prime. Its all downhill from here buddy.
>>
>>28560693
Don't people talk to each other on fb?
>>
>>28560770
everything is better with friends, the only reason games like wow are even fun is because of the social element
>>
Mythic raiding is pretty fun. Won't get there in this expansion if you're going to play it for the first time though. The 60$ and 15$/month for 9-12 hours of playtime each week isn't worth it anyway.
>>
>>28560649
Retail dont dk it mang.. old fag here just play on private servers! I'm waiting for Kronos to come back online maybe tomorrow?
>>
>>28562043
9-12 hours/week playtime
fucking casual
if you're not clocking in that much daily then gtfo normie
>>
wait for kronos to come back up and play that, retail is absolute shit now
>>
>>28560649

I wouldn't recommend it unless you had done so previously, and have guildmates who still cling to hope.

The content is abysmal and boring, lacking any semblance of a challenge all the way through to level cap. After that it just feels like a dead stop.

There are no heights to aspire to and nothing to bring people together. Worse yet, what's left of the community are a bunch of circle-jerking neo-sjw faggots who seem to love what the game has become.

If you really want it that much, better pack your horn-rimmed glasses chief.
>>
>>28563907

> lacking any semblance of a challenge all the way through to level cap.

The leveling is literally broken. They made it so easy that people breeze past it, even without heirlooms, such that it has become an issue.

It isn't a world anymore.
>>
>>28560649
Play on a private server, either Vanilla, TBC or WOTLK, go on /vg/ to find which server you'd like to play on. Modern WoW is garbage
>>
>>28560649
Bought WoW for the first time like 4 days ago
Seems good but I have no idea what the point of this game is
>>
>>28560860
>however I have no idea what it's like now
They got rid of talents
>>
>>28560649
>Give me one good reason why I shouldn't do it.

Because it turned to shit years ago
>>
WoW has always been bad.
>>28561179
WoW doesn't have high-level raids.
>>
Sometimes I wonder what would've happened if I had internet access at home in 2004. Looking back at how enthusiastically could I play the handful of singleplayer games my toaster could run back then, I can only imagine the level of obsession I would have played WoW in its golden days.
>>
As someone who played from release to just before cataclysm was released, it kinda makes me happy to hear the game has gone to shit.
>>
It ruined every other game for me. Not in the sense it's some 10/10 best game ever (though I had 4K hours in it so I definitely thought it was awesome). However due to the constant min maxing, every single game I play afterwards I just had to do everything optimally, look up guides etc etc.

Just don't.
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (332 KB, 1022x1433) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
332 KB, 1022x1433
>>28563217
>He doesnt play to raid only
Oh anon, you still have so much to learn
>>
>>28565847
Yep I have the same experience.

>>28561179
Neopets is dying even worse than WoW atm, they have a staff that gives no fucks about their playerbase. High scores take weeks to get reviewed, at least half a dozen games are broken, and it's pay to win. Seems like they want to milk the cash out of it now.
>>
>>28560649
wait for kronos to get rid of the DDOS attacks, in the meantime play in rebirth wow, but DON'T play in retail, that's just wasting time
>>
File: Starry Day.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Starry Day.jpg
377 KB, 1920x1080
>>28560649
I've played it off and on since the burning crusade

i like finding cool gear for my characters t b h
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.