[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats some of the least normie hobbys you could have?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: goodfight.png (551 KB, 897x734) Image search: [Google]
goodfight.png
551 KB, 897x734
whats some of the least normie hobbys you could have?
>>
>>28560616
Literally anything these days. Normies don't do shit all day. they are tangled in social activities. If these is a normie hobby, I'd say it's distance running or soccer.
I enjoy woodworking, since it gives me the feel of accomplishing things.
>>
drawing fetish hentai
>>
Any hobby where you go at least half-an-hour without looking at your phone.

I thought "TV/Netflix" was the most normie "hobby" out there, but fucking normies judge me like I'm beyond saving when I said I never, ever look at my phone during narrative-based programs.
>>
File: 3.jpg (65 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
65 KB, 312x445
>>28560616
Playing Magic.
YuGiOh is filled with normies honestly
>>
docummentaries.
>>
>>28560768
>judge me like I'm beyond saving when I said I never, ever look at my phone during narrative-based programs.
They have a deep need for validation. If they'd silently watch a movie, who would pat them on the back for doing so?
>>
File: 1458157262553.png (454 KB, 886x756) Image search: [Google]
1458157262553.png
454 KB, 886x756
I bought a piece of shit small motarcycle that I'm fixing up so I can ride it around. Friends got me interested in collecting comic books. I work out at the gym and started cooking healthier foods. I drag my friends to the movies to see capeshit movies and whatever anime movies they play whenever those come.

Seriously, over the last 9 months I've become a normalfag because I realize how boring it was to sit here allday and shitpost. You guys are still shitposting the same damn shit you were a year ago.
>>
>>28560616
I hope you're not implying fighting games. I've known dude weed wiggers who played a lot of them.

>>28560704
Probably this, although I imagine for at least some of the people who do this it's not so much a hobby as an easy way to make money.
>>
>>28560798
>You guys are still shitposting the same damn shit you were a year ago.
It gets gradually worst imho.
-t. newfag in 2006
>>
>>28560704
This is one of the most satisfying hobbies to have though
>>
>>28560859
I was saying /r9k/ in particular has stagnated to the point of it seriously feels like people are going into the archives and reposting the same threads by looking up the posts. at least the other boards and their shitposting changes with the times.
>>
Classical Music comes to mind

Like play violin or something, if you are asian or rich it doesn't count btw
>>
>>28560616
Erotic Fanfiction (Both reading and writing)
Visual Novels (Esp. Hentai ones)
Photographing and cataloging your poops (weigh yourself before and after to know their weight, noting color, consistency, and time you pooped)
>>
>>28560768

because most people get calls, no-ones ringing you
>>
>>28560798
Yeah but it's not like I'm here all the time, I didn't even browse 4chan at all for the first 3 months of 2016 and the last two months of 2015 I was busy with some personal projects so I came here one maybe two hours a day
>>
>>28560970
Well, ok. I give you that. It's stagnant as fuck by now. Really new ideas are extremely rare and most threads are about self pity and hate.
/r9k/ is the inbred cousin of 2010's /b/ right now.
I can't get away from it though. My time to leave this place will come.
>>
>>28561196
Keep telling yourself that, it would take someone burning down the servers for most of 4 Chan to leave
>>
>>28560616
collecting sex dolls
>>
>>28560616
Aquascaping
Bird watching
Insect farm

I do all of these desu senpai.
>>
>>28561259
No I just need to find something fulfilling. And if I don't there's nothing I lost.
>>
Learning languages
And Programming
You can also have fun with Math
>>
Stalking. I don't mean like following someone on twitter, I mean like digging through their trash, making a shrine, collecting hair/toenails, that kind of thing. You need to not see your target as human, see them as a sort of larger than life person who is above you, whether it's a local celebrity or the cute girl working at the Subway you frequent.

Survivalism. You have to go about it in a certain way, though, like a hermit. While it's not very normie to eat bugs, shun technology, and go camping alone, it's not very robot either because camping means no video games and anime.

Really, anything could be the least normie hobby, you just need to go about it in the right way. Find something that's solitary that you don't need friends to enjoy. Stalking and survivalism jump to mind because they are solitary, one requires you to not see the person you're stalking as human and the other actively isolate you.
>>
Anything involving making like, experimental/avant-garde art.
>>
If you play niche japanese games, video games can count

Watching anime that isn't on Toonami is another.

I think reading is up there. Old normies read a ton but that's it.

Also, model kit building, like gunpla. Add figure collecting to this too.

Train Watching
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.