[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /valium/ here? I'm thinking about getting an addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: valium-diazepam.jpg (39 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
valium-diazepam.jpg
39 KB, 500x400
Who /valium/ here? I'm thinking about getting an addiction to these. I want to know what it's like being a normie.
>>
As a guy with seizures I get valium in anal syringe form. Just one anal injection will have me zombified for 4 days. It feels like just having life set on autopilot. I don't recommend it unless you want to just fastforward in time.
>>
>>28560584
took 2 x 5mg for anxiety, made no difference, still shaking like a scared pupper
>>
>>28560646
>anal syringe form
hmm
>>
>>28560685
you're supposed to take at least 4 of them
>>
>>28560584
One day my friend gave me a Zoloft pill. I felt great. I was happy for a whole day, for absolutely no reason. Even made my parents a dinner because I just felt like it.
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (163 KB, 958x784) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
163 KB, 958x784
diazepam eh?

better get on the etizolam train while you still can. that's been going strong for 10 years and people have figured out quite a lot about effective dosing. plus etizolam has like a dozen analogues and probably dozens more waiting to be researched and synthesized.

I want to get into daily dosing dxm. right now I take a bottle of delsym every month I'm thinking of taking a small amount every day instead it is probably more therapeutic that way.
>>
>>28560943
I wish they would make something without the sedative effect. I'm not keen on being a zombie.
>>
File: 1461189701746.jpg (12 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
1461189701746.jpg
12 KB, 250x300
>>28560584
I was in a similar situation with Xanax
At higher doses it will definitely get rid of all your anxiety and make you able to function like a normie but you'll barely be able to remember anything that happens while you're on it and when it wears off you'll feel even worse than before. Most of 2014 is kind of a blur to me. It can help in certain situation for sure, but if you start taking it every day (any benzo- xanax, valium, klonopin, etc) you'd better make sure you have a constant supply of it. If you're majorly addicted and stop cold turkey you can have seizures. Drinking on benzos is a recipe for disaster too.
>>
>>28560584
>tfw doc took away my benzos
I really hope Lyrica is actually going to work
>>
>>28560584

I take clonazepam and xanax. Valium seemed really week. I don't think many well trained psychiatrists use it for anxiety anymore.
>>
>>28561550
Oh I used to take Xanax and Lorazepam
Also tried some other shitty drugs, but none of them worked
>>
>>28561521
well duh, why the fuck do you still take benzos? use antidepressants, the cure is already here
>>
>>28562672
Antidepressants are a medical bandage, anon. They won't make you happy, so avoid the pharmaceutical jew.
>>
>tfw ordering etiz online soon

feels good man, love em
>>
>>28562708
Antidepressants made me happy
Had to try 3 different ones tho
>>
>>28560584
Is it possible to use Valium over a long period of time productively?
>>
>>28562708
they cure anxieties too
>>
>>28561521
>Drinking on benzos is a recipe for disaster too.

I thought it was a meme because I did fine multiple times while on benzos and did ok. Then drank at borderline drunk level and ended up losing total control of my actions and tried to dance awkwardly with all the girls at some concert and grabbed random asses. I have very few memories but I'm sure some girl grabbed me by the throat because of that and I didn't react the slightest.
>>
>taking drugs when you could just smoke sone pot
lol
>>
>>28562803
>don't have depression
>have to take anti depressants to cure situational anxiety and social avoidance

this doesn't sound good
>>
>>28562825
>>28562825
>I have very few memories but I'm sure some girl grabbed me by the throat because of that and I didn't react the slightest.

i love being this fucked up. having a reaction time of 6 seconds.
>>
>>28562848
social anxiety range from situational one (public speaking etc) to total anxiety, where even professionals can't draw the line between it and agoraphobia, just so you know!
>>
>>28562848
Yeah, better ignore the doctors and scientist
They don't know shit
>>
>>28562849
I just told myself "lol I guess I fucked up" but didn't care and kept watching her in the eyes. I will try again it's better than being permadepressed.
>>
>>28562916

(((doctors))) and (((scientists)))

a;lsdjkf
>>
benzo withdrawal is hell, it makes you completely psychotic.

5 yr benzo addict here
>>
>>28562916
I trust the neckbeards on the internet over doctors and scientists tbqh.
>>
>>28562951
What
>>28562974
Yeah NEETs can study 24/7 and the wagecucks only 8 hours per day
>>
>>28562708
benzos were discovered by a jewish man lol
>>
>>28562961
>actually being stupid enough to get addicted to benzos
It's literally the worst (common) drug you can get addicted to
>>
>>28560646
I love it.

I'm high on fucking drugs right now. Weed actually, which I ate. I'm h-i-g-h. You nigger.
>>
I'm doing a withdrawal with diazepam, feels good to quit this habit
>>
>>28563017
yeah maybe, amphetamine withdrawal is so easy it's laughable, you sleep and eat for a week.

opiate withdrawal is extremely unpleasant with the hot/cold flashes but doesn't screw you brain as much as benzo withdrawal
>>
>>28563287
Your brain will be fucked for months maybe even a year or two
Also you could die the only other drug that does that is booze
>>
>>28563328
not really i've managed to withdrawal and have 3 weeks free. between week 1 and 2 you get superhuman memory and can recall anything easier than amps.
>>
>>28563400
You ever smoke pot? Like... Lots and lots? hehe;)
>>
>>28563400
It peaks roughly at two weeks, but it can follow people around for years
>>
how do you guys get this shit prescribed
>>
>>28563854
I get all my pills online now. I don't bother with doctors.
>>
File: 1443059713133.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443059713133.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
Diazepam and etizolam are a lifesaver for me. They help me get through work, focus better on work, and just go about my abysmal life without flipping the fuck out. I use to use weed and opiates to cope, but benzos are better because they don't have the side effect of making you delusional. I wish I had discovered them 10 years ago, I probably would have made much better, and less emotional decisions with my life. The key is to find the lowest dose that works for you and never, ever allow yourself to take more than that dose.
>>
is valium the stuff they give to alcoholics?
>>
Never taken it. However, I pop xanax like candy and thats probably worse.
>>
>>28564114
Fucking stupid advice
>>
As someone who just got out of rehab for benzos, it's not worth it op.
>>
>>28560816
zoloft takes a few weeks to build up in your system, that was a complete placebo
>>
>>28563854
Have very bad anxiety or panic attacks
I think you also get benzos for epilepsy
>>
>>28564114
That's the worst advice I ever read
You will develop a higher tolerance if you take that stuff regularly and get addicted
Enjoy having the worst withdrawal ever
>>
>>28564560
You have to take the stuff for an EXTENDED period before you withdrawal, the smallest bit of caution and foresight and you'll be just fine. They allowed me to function, albeit making a bit of a fool of myself in the process. My fault for taking more than the recommended dose. I'd go insane with them.
>>
File: 1388608273394.png (72 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1388608273394.png
72 KB, 500x365
>>28564560
Yes tolerance increases, which is why you never take more than the established dosage. You will be tempted to, because tolerance builds, but the correct way to get around that is with a tolerance break, rather than upping the dose. Increasing their dose when they notice tolerance building is how addicts spiral down. I also agree you're right, if a person is having a good day and can manage to go a day or two or three without taking them, they should do so any time there's that opportunity.
>>
>>28564606
>You have to take the stuff for an EXTENDED period before you withdrawal,
Did you read the post I am talking to?
A doctor shouldn't prescribe benzos for more than 4-6 weeks
>>
Don't. You become tolerant to the effects extremely quickly to the point where you take them just so you don't go into withdrawal, and you can literally die withdrawing from them.
>>
>suicide attempt using benzos on my medical record
>benzo abuse on my medical record
>drug seeking behavior on my medical record
>will never have them prescribed again
a-at least i can get them from the internet
>>
>>28564807
Where are you from?
My country doesn't have such data available to all my docs
>>
>>28564114
but opiates don't make you delusional and have a much stronger anti anxiety effect
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.