[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm dating a 15 year old and you can't stop me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: smug.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
129 KB, 724x611
I'm dating a 15 year old and you can't stop me
>>
been there

you will end up breaking her heart once you realise how dumb she is and how you can't have sex with her
>>
>>28560570
Ze police will stop you!!
>>
>>28560570
15 year olds a shit
They're fucking stupid as hell, and have the personality of a cement mixer.
>>
>>28560600
>can't have sex with her

Pussy fag
>>
>>28560570
Bad idea pal
>>
girls peak in maturity at 15.
The only thing that changes, is they complain more as they get older
>>
Same only she's a lil slut and has. A smelly ripped up cunt . Sex was ok tho but still nasty!
>>
post picszzzszszzszss
>>
OP I went on a date with a 15 year old girl, it was my first date ever and I met her off omegle

She went with a friend and I was more into her slutty friend than her, but she had a bf

The awkward part thats even more awkward than me talking more to her friend than her, was when the other girls BF came to hang out with us, and he literally called me a pedophile (somewhat jokingly) and a fuckboi for the way I had my keys on my belt buckle

Afterwards when we seperated we kind of stayed in contact on skype, joked around about a casual sex relationship that never actually happened, and then she told me how she lost her virginity one night while drunk and was pretty much raped.

I eventually blocked her on skype.
>>
I'd hate to save you from yourself anon. I'm not going to try to stop you.
>>
>>28560570
Its legal here in Denmark so i dont see the problem
>>
>>28562033
Kill yourself, please and I mean this unironically
>>
File: fingerless-gloves-fedora.png (117 KB, 320x263) Image search: [Google]
fingerless-gloves-fedora.png
117 KB, 320x263
>>28560600
>>28560636
>muh per sun alaty!

>t.aging landwhale
>>
>that feel when 15-17 year old girls are the only ones who feel sorry for my beta male attitude and think its endearing instead of manipulative so they are the only girls that actually talk to me longer than 10 minutes

Not even a hebephile man
>>
>>28562165
>15-17 year old
>hebe
you're an idiot
>>
File: sadbunny.jpg (30 KB, 600x496) Image search: [Google]
sadbunny.jpg
30 KB, 600x496
>>28560570
>tfw I missed out on having a girlfriend as a teen
>tfw I missed out on a relationship where they wouldn't care if I wasn't a 9/10 or charismatic
>tfw I'm not low enough to date someone that much younger and mentally underdeveloped

I just wish I could've experienced what it was like to be loved.
>>
I'm a legit pedo and not even I would touch a 15 year old. You're asking for trouble senpai.

Maybe it's only me but I dont see a physical difference between a 15 year old and a 21 year old.. so I'd just go for a 21 year old.
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 640x481
>>28563020
>tfw I missed out on a relationship where they wouldn't care if I wasn't a 9/10 or charismatic

Lad teenage love is the most shallow love, it's all about looks. If you're not amazing looking or have a high social status then have fun being single because that's all teenagers care about at that age. How everything looks.

>dated a jerk 9/10 Chad just for his looks and could say I dated a football player
>>
>>28560712
>peaked

I was underweight with an A cup and ugly braces when I was 15. Not to mention I was that edgy teenager who had a big nose because I didn't grow into it yet. It's not until age 20 when sexual maturity starts to pick up.
>>
>>28563261
>I was underweight
hot, you're probably just fat now and used to be healthy
>with an A cup
cute
> and ugly braces
supercute
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.