[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 200_s.gif (19 KB, 334x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19 KB, 334x200
Ask a guy who has met >50 Stacies through online dating and has been rejected by every single one of them (after the first or second date)
>>
how did you blow it every time?
>>
How do you get the first date?

I can't even get interpal qts to talk to me.
>>
Why does every robot go for Stacies?
>>
>>28560571
I wish I knew.
My best guess: they feel intrigued by my profile but somehow aren't attracted by me IRL.
Some have actually admitted: "I had second thoughts going on a date because you're not my type but I found your profile witty so I thought let's give it a try"
>>
>>28560590
10 fucking years of optimizing every single aspect of my online profile and of initiating contact with literally 1000s of girls.
Met some girls also IRL but majority was online.

Also, apart from my looks, I would be a good catch (well educated and all that shit)
>>
>>28560659

Can we see that profile? For science and whatnot.
>>
>>28560607
let me clarify what I mean by Stacy.

I mean a girl who is:
- white (like me)
- went to college (like me)
- is 6 or above in terms of attractiveness

seems like I must be a 3 or a 4 from a girl's perspective since 6s are blowing me off
>>
>>28560686
no
it's just your average joe profile, with one or two witty lines in it
really nothing special
>>
Same here op only I haven't met over 50.

But the last one cuddled with me, held my hand and made out with me before rejecting me, so does that mean I'm attractive?
>>
How many gfs have you had? How many girls have you fucked?
>>
>>28560926
depends why she rejected you
maybe you're a chad and she went for a better chad
>>
>>28561030
are we talking stacies or also including non-stacies

if stacies only, I think I kissed a few and fucked one or two..
>>
>>28561030
depends if we're talking stacies or also non-stacies

if stacies only, I've kissed a few, and I fucked two or three. for one, I remember I did her once but then she rejected me (the fucking was Ok but she didn't seem that aroused, I think she was just curious)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.