[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I mess with my severely autistic roommate? I want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: wet434eew.jpg (9 KB, 237x312) Image search: [Google]
wet434eew.jpg
9 KB, 237x312
How do I mess with my severely autistic roommate?

I want to do it in ways that he can't really tell I'm actively fucking with him, but just enough to make him feel frustrated all day long. The keyword really is subtlety here.

Things to note are that he's a shitskin, king of manlets and has an IQ below 75. Also he's prone to throwing massive tantrums whenever things don't go exactly his way.
>>
>>28560344
Bang on his wall at night.
Talk to him about your gf
Throw a bunch of pens with his clothes when he washes them
>>
File: 1403476690687.jpg (8 KB, 249x196) Image search: [Google]
1403476690687.jpg
8 KB, 249x196
>>28560389
>about your gf
hehe. yea.
>>
>>28560344
If you have any somewhat attractive female friends, try to get them to flirt with him. You get even more points if you end up fucking her while he's home.

This might be too /devilish/ desu.
>>
>>28560451
I don't have any female friends unfortunately.

I don't really have friends anymore.
>>
>>28560522
It's okay fampai

I don't have friends anymore either ;_;
>>
>>28560344
Block his MAC address on wifi.

Unplug and plug back in the router/reset it to bump him off the internet whenever he's playing video games.

Hide all the tp.
>>
>>28560344
Replace his Legos with mega bloks. You may want to start carrying a weapon, anon.
>>
>>28560922
>Block his MAC address on wifi.
Fucking brilliant.

What's an easy way to find out which address is his? There's multiple people on our wifi.
>>
>>28560344
I have a question.
Why do you want to do this?
>>
>>28561062
Because he's a fucking rat and I despise him. I'm hoping he'll eventually die of a seizure if I can just get him angry enough.
>>
>>28560344
Why would you want to do any of this?

>don't really have friends anymore.
Oh wait I've found the answer right here, everyone else would kick your ass so you resort to fucking with a disabled person.

You're a real nasty piece of work OP.
>>
>>28561167
>autism is a disabilty
Nice meme.
>>
>>28561158
please describe the specific things that he does/has done that annoy you
>>
>>28561158
I'm almost 100% sure if you gave examples of his actions, it would just turn out to have been defence against your wrongdoing.
>>
>>28561185
Grow up you silly cunt.
>>
>>28561214
Alright.

He once nearly punched me in the face when I asked him why he was using the washing machine daily (full program) to wash one pair of underwear.

And when I say daily, I mean 365 days per year.
And when I say one pair of underwear, I mean literally one single pair of boxers.
>>
>>28561292
So why didn't you just leave him to it? If he wants to wash his favorite pair of underwear to wear daily then that's his business.

Other underwear might feel uncomfortable for him.
>>
>>28560954
My brother used to do this to me and I would so upset and reeee so Loud

So yeah certified method for upsetting autists
>>
>>28561357
So why don't you just stop being a gigantic homosexual questioning my motives?
I asked for subtle ways to mess with his raging autism, not for some moralfag coming in and telling me I'm a dick for doing so. I'm well aware I am.
I really wish normalcunts would just leave this board.
>>
>>28560344
>How do I mess with my severely autistic roommate?
Have you tried sucking his cock? I bet that beta faggot would fall for that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.