[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: no_wizards.png (37 KB, 171x164) Image search: [Google]
no_wizards.png
37 KB, 171x164
It's over, robots. As of last night, I have officially renounced my wizardship and had sex with a grill. Thanks for the support all these years and keep fighting the good fight. I must leave you now and join the land of normies. Goodbye forever

>I'll answer questions if anyone wants
>>
>>28559897
You are still a robot. Don't kid yourself into thinking that flopping on top of some skank will cure you of your autism.
>>
did you realise the one thing you've wanted throughout your entire life is overrated and shit. The depression will never go away, in fact it only gets worse
>>
>>28559942

>when you realize the grass isnt greener
>>
>>28559897

Having sex dosen't make you a normie. You are either born a normie, or a robot.
>>
>>28559942
To me it doesn't matter how good it was or wasn't, simply the fact that someone was willing to do it with me was enough
>>
>>28559953
>When you realize it's just painted sand and nothing will ever grow on either side of the fence.
>>
>>28559897
>I must leave you now and join the land of normies.
>join the land of normies.

eew. that's why you never will
>>
>>28559980
Was it like a one time thing? Can we get some context?
>>
>>28559897
did you use protection?
>>
>>28560004
It was with someone I've been kind of friendly with for a while. It kind of came out of nowhere but she said she'd wanted to for some time and suggested that we do it again soon

>>28560014
Yea nigga, don't wanna pay that child support
>>
>>28560063
>It was with someone I've been kind of friendly with for a while. It kind of came out of nowhere but she said she'd wanted to for some time and suggested that we do it again soon
she's gonna gf you bro. that's atleast how i got together with my gf.
>>
>>28560096
Ya that makes sense, the only problem is that I'm gonna be going away for two months in a couple of weeks so it'd be a bit hard to pull off right now
>>
What's your age? What's her /10?
>>
>>28560063
>Yea nigga, don't wanna pay that child support
Then you are still a virgin.
>>
>>28559897
Bye OP someday we will meet again in the valhalla
>>
I know most people are going to troll you, but i just want to say congratulations bro
>>
>>28560063
stop frontin nigga. we all know you still live with yo mamma
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.