[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to order pizza 2 days in a row guys what if the delivery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: RSEFDkp.jpg (38 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
RSEFDkp.jpg
38 KB, 535x577
>about to order pizza 2 days in a row

guys what if the delivery guy is the same im so fucking nervous

will he think im a loser
>>
>>28559815
happened to me.

I got the same guy 3 times in a row and he tried to chit chat with me.

I never ordered the pizza again
>>
Just don't tip if it's the same guy, teach him a lesson. You hold the power.
>>
Order a large and shout "Pizzas here!" over your shoulder so he thinks you have friends over
>>
>>28559815
I'm a driver and we never talk or think bad of the regulars. Some people just like pizza some people like to eat the same thing all the time. No big deal. Just as long as you tip well. Regulars who don't tip are more hated than any customer
>>
File: 1461320315793.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1461320315793.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
>>28559923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzxu34v7Cw8

good plan
>>
>>28559815

>not ordering carry out

Granted I live less than 5 minutes from my pizza place, but still it's cheaper and you get some exercise.
>>
>>28559923
WORKS EVERY TIME

KEEP ME POSTED OP
>>
>>28559815
Well then he would be right. Don't worry. I'm a loser too.
>>
>>28559959
ah man I forgot about this movie
>>
YOU WERE LITERALLY ME FIVE MINUTES AGO

though, I order mine from a different restaurant
>>
>finals starts
>too lazy to cook
>order pizzas from the same place
>sometimes multiple times a day
>do this for like 4-5 weeks
>dont give a fuck
actually I've never thought about what a pizza delivery guy thinks about me. why should I care? who is he to judge when all he does is deliver pizzas?
next you'll tell me I should feel embarrassed when I go to a shop too fucked up and can barely speak.
>>
>>28559815
I know it goes against everything you know, but try going out and eating. Sit down restaurants love regulars
>>
Did you get your pizza OP?

Also
>pizza delivery bitch
>able to look down his nose at anyone
>>
>>28559959

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbj8BBsWSA

JUST
>>
>>28559815
>Go to liquor store
>Buy 12 beers
>Guy at the counter comments with surprise, "No Wild Turkey today?"

Fuck. Time to quit drinking.
>>
op here

i got my pizza from a different guy and he was too polite

i live in the uk btw i dont tip
>>
>>28560305
>Too polite

You're beyond saving
>>
>>28560316
he's from the uk too polite is a thing here
>>
File: __question_girl.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
__question_girl.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
Is ordering pizzas for yourself something that only losers do?
>>
>>28560264
clever guy.

heheh
>>
>>28559815
Lol this is toooooo funny.

Bahahahahha
>>
>>28560359
see
>>28560264
>>28560264

original content 23732864387q
>>
>>28559903
If OP doesnt tip him he will get someone like me who will spit on the pizza, I got called out 3 nights in a row to same address, welp 2nd night I jerked off on that cheese pizza and pulled some hairs out of my ass and placed it under the cheese jokes on that fat faggot
>>
>>28560359
Nah, everyone does that all the time. You are going to enjoy pizza you got for your money and ain't no one gonna judge you for that bruh.
>>
>>28560264
>Pineapple on all the pizzas

My NIG
>>
>ordering a pizza and subjecting yourself to 30 seconds of awkwardness with a stranger

Are you a mad man? I always order pick up. It feels way less awkward for me somehow.
>>
>>28560264
>that happy pepe poster on fatguy's wall

OH
YES
>>
>>28559815
>the delivery guy is going to think that i am a loser
Bro, he is the delivery guy probably the rest of his jobs are going to be low payed and 12 hours working days.
>>
>>28559815
Christ, anon, remember why you're a loser. You are a loser because you don't give a fuck, so why would you hive a fuckin fuck for this shit

kill yourself
>>
>>28560532
good eye anon
>>
>>28560996
Why are you so triggered by this, anon?
>>
>>28559815
Maybe this is a sign you should not do et again
>>
>>28560264

>Pepe on the wall

Wtf man
>>
>>28560264
sounds like me pretty much yeah yaeh...
>>
Order pizza at a different place, problem solved.
>>
>>28559815
>have enough money to order pizza more than once a week
>think of self as loser
Dunno man.
>>
File: tom-hardy-the-drop.jpg (100 KB, 715x478) Image search: [Google]
tom-hardy-the-drop.jpg
100 KB, 715x478
>>28559815
>eating that shit 2 days in a row
>>
File: FAK.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
FAK.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>28560264
>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
>>
>>28559923
11/10 plan. Another great one is fake answering a call before buying a movie ticket alone telling the "person" they need to hurry up or they'll miss the movie.
>>
File: 1355719903624.jpg (8 KB, 355x414) Image search: [Google]
1355719903624.jpg
8 KB, 355x414
Btw you fat fucks and cow's in progress. I used to work fast food and take out, did multiple jobs. Since were on the subject, I'm just going to go out and say, that act you put on your order ends up taking 3/4 of the kitchen to complete, yeah, everyone knows that's for you alone, that fucking look that you give and bullshit, "Oh yeah my friend blah blah", we just nod and smile and laugh it off later. Everyone knew it was for fat fuck because it's obvious. Pls, if you have dignity left, just stop. I'm saying this as a fellow robot, everyone that's not working their, even the other fat/fatish people, they will make fun of you and remember your nervous face.
>>
>>28561487
>that act you put on your order ends up taking 3/4 of the kitchen to complete

What difference does it make if you have to make the food anyways? your jew boss is still getting paid. You either have to make it for one person or multiple people, why would it matter
>>
>he orders pizza
>his country is so developed that he doesn't have to walk there

unbelievable
>>
File: 1456870267907.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1456870267907.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>28559815
>ordering 1kg of ice cream 5 days in a row
>in the middle of autumn
>it's always the same guy
>>
>>28561797
>not making your own ice cream
Famalamadingdongpls
>>
>>28561464
>buying movie tickets is somehow weird
You need help desu.
>>
>>28561633

Completely missing the point, we don't give a fuck if it takes the whole kitchen because it's our job and most kitchens run 90+% sometime during the day if they don't suck or a popular chain. It's that everyone knows it's bullshit and some fat fuck is going to eat it all himself when he is obviously telling the staff lies about how many people it's going to feed. Chinese is especially the worst, half that fried crap goes from wok to wok to speed up the process and you a few sous-chef's listening on that main guy. All for one person, almost the whole kitchen, and orders, one fat fuck instead of a group of people. No shit were going to laugh a bit and learn that it's bs overtime.
>>
How to not come across as a complete sperg when ordering pizza:
-Rotate your pizzerias so you're not ordering the same thing from the same place all the time (note: this is only an issue if you don't want to get too familiar with staff)
-Don't make up some fib about how many people you're feeding. No one volunteers that information unless they're trying to not look like a fatty.
-Try to be presentable when answering the door. You don't have to get dressed, but check that you aren't wearing clothes that are torn or stained and do a once over in the mirror to make sure your hair isn't a disaster. If you haven't bathed, slick on some deodorant or spritz some air freshner. You don't want to present yourself as the disgusting troglodyte we all tend to be in private.
-Greet the delivery driver with a smile and be polite. Stuff down whatever embarrassment or shame you may feel. You don't have to act guilty for ordering food.
-If tipping is customary where you live, tip well. Give a sincere thanks and make them feel appreciated
-Realize that basically everyone orders pizza on the regular. You're not some pathetic dweeb for buying and eating one of the most commonly consumed foods.
>>
>>28562966
You don't have to get dressed up nice*
Please do get dressed to answer the door.
>>
I'm a delivery driver, we don't give a shit. The only people we remember are the ones who don't tip
>>
>>28561826
>not knowing about the singles rules at movies
>>
>>28560528
Pick up, delivery, either way you have talk to someone to make the exchange of money and pizza. Pick up would be worse even because then your fat ass has to get out and be seen by even more people like neighbors, customers and workers when you arrive to pick up, etc.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.