[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with this feeling? The implications of it. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1458949798456.png (316 KB, 570x530) Image search: [Google]
1458949798456.png
316 KB, 570x530
How do you deal with this feeling?

The implications of it. The fact that you are so utterly useless that you're literally unable to do something that everybody before you has done.
Knowing that you are going to be that weird single uncle, the creepy guy at work. Feeling humilliation every minute of your life.
Growing old, coming back to an empty apartment, mindlessly going on with your pathethic life until the day you man up and bite the bullet. Or worse, not doing it and dying of old age, regretting every moment of your life and asking why were you incapable of being a normal, functioning human being.

This isn't about >tfw no gf
It's about being so fucked up that you'll never even come close to being a normal person.
I don't have a better picture to express what I want so I used that one.
>>
Yes, everyone of your male ancestors got laid. But only about 40% of all males who ever lived got laid. For women the number is roughly 80%.

Source: Some youtube video i watched.
>>
don't even sweat it bro

Lil' Tee and La'Trine will have 5 kids each so you the only thing you have to worry about for doing your part of the circle of life is paying taxes so that they don't have to work and can keep on breeding
>>
>>28559362
there's a difference between 40% ever getting laid and 40% ever getting laid AND having a viable line of progeny, which is what genetics imply
>>
Life is like world of Warcraft. Blizzard will only realize they fucked up when nobody buys their expansion and their servers are barren ghost towns.
>>
>>28559320
I think I failed to get some kind of normie gene that helps you get laid. I'm kind of glad tho because everyone in my family is some kind of criminal, welfare leech, or assorted degenerate
>>
>>28559387
What do you mean by
>viable line of progeny
??
>>
Okay really. My grandfather(who I think I take a lot after) was a literal cuck. He married my grandmother when she already had a kid with a different man(who died though). He was a loser and he shouldn't have procreated. And he is why I am here.
>>
>>28559320
I'm fine with it since I'm getting laid more than my father.
>>
Fact: If you can't get laid you are not meant to reproduce and pass on your shit genes
>>
I've gotten laid.
What I haven't done is got a woman knocked up. And Im ok with that. More than ok actually.
>>
>>28559449
That's the point of this thread you retard.
>>
File: you have a point.png (15 KB, 730x412) Image search: [Google]
you have a point.png
15 KB, 730x412
>>28559389
...That is reasonable accurate.
>>
>>28559320
that's probably not true because there was probably a weird brother or cousin of one of your ancestors who would technically still be your ancestor but never got laid
>>
>>28559362
>But only about 40% of all males who ever lived got laid.

bullshit

about 86% of men get laid by their early 20%

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
>>
All these beta-males not getting laid is just the market auto-correcting itself automatically. Why are you a beta? Because you're father was a beta and passed down his beta genes. I have alpha genes but I'm still a virgin but that's only because the Jews are keeping me down, but you know you can always start doing massive amounts of drugs. That will get you respect in the community.
>>
>>28559413
Am Bm Cm Dm Em <Males
Af Bf Cf Df Ef <Females

Am, Af couplate, their baby survives and fruitfully copulates.
Bm, Bf copulate, their baby survives and fruitfully copulates.
Cm, Cf copulate, Cm fails to inseminate Cf.
Bm, Cf copulates, their baby survives and fruitfully copulates.
Dm, Df copulate, their child survives but does not copulate. Bm, Df copluate, their baby survives and fruitfully copulates.
Em, Ef do not copulate.

This line and others in its equivalence class (of 40% male representation and 80% female genetic representation) are what I mean.
>>
>>28559320
Reproduction is severely overrated. Read Schopenhauer and Ligotti.
>>
>>28559691
Just be aware that you might end up like that guy from /r9k/ who cut his ballsack open and took out his testicles. He posted pics here, he had a paper behind his empty ballsack that said
>biological imperative can go fuck itself

I wonder what happened to him.
>>
>>28559753
I will never inflict that kind of damage on myself. Making a conscious decision to not reproduce is all that is necessary.
>>
I don't care.

origami
>>
>>28559621
>about 86% of men get laid by their early 20%
today SJW
Historically it was much lower. Over half of all men in Western Europe are descended from one man who had tons of sex and who's sons had tons of sex. For most of human existence sex has pretty much been a few men screwing legions of women and many men dying without reproducing
>>
>>28559753
Oh fuck...
Now I need to see the thread cap. It must have been legendary.
>>
File: 1461664389476.jpg (67 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1461664389476.jpg
67 KB, 600x549
I don't even know what to type.
>>
>>28559320
>tfw have gotten laid but probably will never impregnate someone

Feels pretty good actually. Why would anyone want to pay for a fucking kid.
>>
File: tree.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tree.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>28559320
remember anon,

Yes all your parents / grandparents up the line did get laid

but you probably have many many aunts / uncles that didn't necessarily get laid they may have been childless or died before child bearing age

it is only a recent development for people to have small numbers of children, putting all their eggs in one basket

In the past families had 10 + children regularly, you had to use shotgun techniques to ensure your line continued

Remember, George Washington had no children
>>
>>28559320
Bruh, I already got laid twice.
>>
I think randomness plays a huge part, so it's not entirely down to my genetics.

if I am ever an uncle I will be the cool one who buys awesome presents and drives a fast car

being a big kid has its advantages when dealing with actual kids at least
>>
>>28559320
Not my aunt, she's 40 years old, and hasn't even seen a penis in real life. She's now going to places like craigslist and match.com to GET DA D
>>
>comparing men in a post-feminism dystopia to men before
>comparing humans to animals, some of which are even asexual or just shoot their load into the water and keep swimming

absolute wew lad
>>
>>28559642
>alpha
>posting on 4chan
wew lad
>>
Why should I care about being a "normal" person?

I'm happy the way I am.
>>
>>28559621
>did you fat faggot ever got laid?
>u-u-uhm yes everyday
>lel

fuck off scum
>>
does fucking a trap counts?
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 640x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 640x1440
>>28559320
>there are hipsters who want to not have children and end it
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.