[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1462239740085.jpg (23 KB, 497x306) Image search: [Google]
1462239740085.jpg
23 KB, 497x306
When you see your high school crush with her husband and their 2 kids
>>
Implying I'm not glad since I can forget about her
>>
>>28559270
feels like I dodged the bullet
>>
>>28559270
wow, serious penis neck and head.
>>
When you stalk your oneitis on FB, and she goes on vacations together with her rich boyfriend, while you are a NEET basement dweller.
>>
>>28559333
god damn, right in the feels
>>
>>28559270
>be me
>first gf at 19
>after a couple years she leaves for another country
>another couple of years of long-distance relationship
>she leaves me by email
>will probably never see her again
>still not over her
bye
>>
>Chad brother with his beautiful wife and 2 awesome kids
>I'm a KV even though I'm taller and better looking than him
>>
>>28559333
>"No worries, I probably be richer than him someday"
>you won't

I hate this feel.
>>
File: rWqD746.jpg (29 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
rWqD746.jpg
29 KB, 325x325
Op here and it was even worse than that. She recognized me and said "Hey hi I remember you. How you doing?"
>>
Mine has 5 kids. She's better off with the normie.
>>
>>28559270
Oh, it's even better for me: mine got knocked up in a one-night stand when she was 16 and had to drop out of school. Now she works as a receptionist at the doctors, so she sees me every time I come to pick up my depression meds. Apparently the son now goes to the same high school we went to.
>>
>>28559270
My oneitis is with some Jew that works at google ):
>>
>>28559970
dude literally the same thing happened to a crush I had in highschool, she got knocked up by a dude in his 30s and who already had 3 kids and went to live with him and the kids. I don't know what she's doing now though, she had fb for a while but then closed the account
>>
>>28560051
Mine didn't even know the name of the guy and still lives with her parents. I will never understand how a top-of-the-class high-flyer managed to do something so stupid. The thing is though, she absolutely adores her son and seems quite happy, so her current life is likely better than anything with me.

Meh, she never liked me anyway.
>>
File: 1460003851905.png (533 KB, 480x605) Image search: [Google]
1460003851905.png
533 KB, 480x605
BWAHAHAHAHAHA you niggers! Bumppity bump! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.