[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever think about how easy your life would have been if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1453557191055.png (148 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
1453557191055.png
148 KB, 600x486
Do you ever think about how easy your life would have been if you was born female?
>>
>>28559022
Yes.

Too bad when I was teen, trangenderism wasn't as popular as it is now.

If it was, I would totally transition, for easier life.
>>
If I'd been born female, "I" wouldn't exist. That person wouldn't be me. It would be some other person.

But if my mom and dad had had a daughter instead of me...probably thinks would've turned out better for that daughter.
>>
>>28559022
not really, if you are born an ugly male you can get some money and lose your virginity. If you are born an ugly female not even the lowest kinds of neckbeards won't fuck you, and its impossible to become popular as an ugly female
>>
>>28559022
Often. It would be easier, but I have a better life as a boy. I have no spine, I'm 100% certain I'd be in an abusive relationship if I was a girl
>>
>>28559108

female = pretty

OP mean, what would it have been if you would be born pretty
>>
>>28559064

>If I'd been born female, "I" wouldn't exist.

Your "I" already doesn't exist. It's a convenient after the fact rationalization of different things a brain's various modules perform re-framed in terms of a single entity controlling everything.
>>
Of course it would have. Females are considered more valuable in society, while men are considered expendable.

Valuable > Expendable

Not that hard to figure out.
>>
File: 1459078486870.jpg (97 KB, 626x513) Image search: [Google]
1459078486870.jpg
97 KB, 626x513
>>28559064
>>28559160

"you" wouldnt exist

>he doesn't realise that your consciousness is made of literally nothing

Reminder that if you were to die today, and be cloned EXACTLY the same, you would still be dead
>>
Yes, it would be so simple, If I was born a Stacy my life would be assured and If I was born into a 5/10 grill I would do the usual stuff I do like watching anime or play vidya still have a hundred of betacucks orbiting me.
>>
File: fitting all the feels.jpg (48 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
fitting all the feels.jpg
48 KB, 320x239
>it's a "triphomosexual ruins a perfectly good roastie hate thread" episode
>>
>>28559203

>if you were to die today, and be cloned EXACTLY the same, you would still be dead

No, that's missing the deeper point that there's no you to begin with. An exact clone made after death would be the same as the person now vs. the person five minutes prior to now. In all cases there is no you. This is correct:

>your consciousness is made of literally nothing
>>
File: christ-chan.jpg (58 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
christ-chan.jpg
58 KB, 500x488
>>28559248
>He doesn't know about souls
>>
File: 1461396549550.png (602 KB, 937x594) Image search: [Google]
1461396549550.png
602 KB, 937x594
>>28559108
thats bullshit and you know it

le original comment
>>
>>28559108
>get some money

you make it seem easy. why don't you tell that to homeless people and tell them to get money.
>>
>>28559515
would homeless women have any more of a chance? not really.

by "get some money" I mean 50 euros to fuck a cheap prostitute

really not that much
>>
>implying that I would have traveled the world and bought a motorcycle and all this other shit if I were a women

>implying I wouldn't just be an Instagram whore if I were
>>
>>28559108
>implying
an average male is considered below average by women. A 5/10 woman gets laid easily, a 5/10 man doesn't get any attention.

On the sexual market, a 2/10 woman is equivalent to a 5/10 man. The average robot would be "transformed" into a girl that is considered cute by thirsty whiteknights.
>>
>>28559052

Trans "women" don't get the same treatment as regular women. You're better off as a regular male.
>>
>>28559108
>le ugly male = ugly female meme
to have the same problems with dating, the equivalent of a 5/10 dude is a 1/10 girl. 80/20 rule 101
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.