[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got pictures of qt Asian boys with this androgynous look?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 300x250
Anyone got pictures of qt Asian boys with this androgynous look?
>>
Yeah. Search on google, "asian male."
>>
File: google.jpg (1 MB, 3664x1822) Image search: [Google]
google.jpg
1 MB, 3664x1822
>>28559450
Funny joke. This is what actually comes up.
>>
>>28560199
did they become masculine by going to /r/asianmasculinity and shitposting on 4chan, or did they go to the gym
>>
>>28560219
As you can see there is a natural range of human phenotypes. Masculine, average, feminine, muscular, fat, skinny, tall, short, ugly, handsome, average, etc.
>>
I remember reading an article posted on /a/ about sisters making their brothers crossdress and posting pics to twitter. If you found that article, you'd have a goldmine
>>
>>28560244

b-b-b-b-b-bb--b-b-but all asians are feminine! generalizations are true!
>>
>>28560259
I just googled it. It's mostly 7-14 year old boys...

That obviously works because kids are all basically androgynous, and women look like little boys anyways.
>>
>>28560277
>expecting robots to have sufficient real life experience to draw accurate generalisations from.

better the comforting fantasy
>>
>>28560244
I can see some of them are masculine, hence why I asked you how they became masculine.

Did they

A) go to a reddit circlejerk like /r/asianmasculinity

B) shitpost on 4chan

C) go to the gym and lift

If you feel your masculinity is under threat and it is such a huge fucking problem, which option would you choose?
>>
>>28560500
Genetics bro

I bet they have long ringfingers too
>>
>>28560500

B is the correct choice.
>>
>>28560277
>>28560410
>anyone who disagrees with me is a racist generalizer even if there is no logical reason to believe so
kys
>>
>>28560557

I didn't say it was racist you dip, I said it was inaccurate and based largely on confirmation bias.
>>
>>28560557
Typical white person responds to what he imagines is said and not what is really said.

How are you enjoying your sphingolipidoses and schizophrenia, cuckasoid?
>>
File: 34567865436.jpg (154 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
34567865436.jpg
154 KB, 1600x1067
Both the yellow man and the white fellow will find himself wanting in the presence of a black god.
>>
File: yao.jpg (173 KB, 576x578) Image search: [Google]
yao.jpg
173 KB, 576x578
>>28560709
You do realize that in a game of cuck-paper-scissors, yellow beats black, right?
>>
Google "Ren". He's in a korean boy band. Dude looks like a lady.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.