[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the last weeks of highschool like?? got only 4 weeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14
File: 1458004991614.jpg (48 KB, 640x758) Image search: [Google]
1458004991614.jpg
48 KB, 640x758
What are the last weeks of highschool like??

got only 4 weeks left. do girls get desperate and try to start hooking up or is that just a meme?
what is it really like for you?
senior year of course
>>
File: picard feels good.png (124 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
picard feels good.png
124 KB, 448x352
>>28558306

everyone that was a dick to you is all of a sudden really nice then you hate those people even more. Luckily you'll likely never see any of these people ever again. Hopefully one day you see they have gotten pudgy and you masturbate to their suffering in life. :)
>>
>>28558306
Everybody was really excited about how much fucking and drinking they were about to do in college.
>>
You'll get sad for things you never thought you would.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 576x960
>>28558306
Holy shit! What a view!
It was nice toward the end. I almost got with a chick but her parents came home and that was it for me at that time. Just keep trying m8. Just don't care about anything and go up to some random females and ask em out. That's what I did and I got one.
>>
>>28558306
no different from the 4 weeks before the 4 final weeks
>>
>>28558306
>do girls get desperate

You're about 10 years to early for this, man. The only time girls are even kind of desperate in HS is around prom, I remember some pretty cute girls ended up going with ugly manlets because the Chads all had gfs and the girls couldn't imagine not going.
>>
Definitely better. During the first 3 years (5 years long high school) I was thought of by many as a chubby weirdo. One Stacy even asked for my email so we could chat on MSN, probably because she felt bad for me.

I took up rugby, lost 8kg and worked out a lot and women started to notice me. I made out with a lot of women and even lost my virginity before my last year of high school.

I also made new friends.
>>
>>28558306
>what is it really like for you?
Quiet, really really quiet. Enjoy little things
And then i go to Uni
>>
File: image.gif (499 KB, 500x195) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
499 KB, 500x195
>>28558306
It's really relaxing and chill desu, everyone is in a good mood because of graduation and the nice weather coming. Do everything you always wanted to do in high school before it's too late, just stupid things.

>see the big room under the auditorium stage
>paint a ceiling tile in art class
>write my name under the bleachers and under a random table in the cafeteria with an outline of my hand

Everything else I already did ahead of time so I can get everything done.

T. Graduated college two years ago
>>
>>28558700

>friends

no they weren't your friends if they were they would have wanted to be your friends before you lost weight
>>
File: 1462708179511.png (15 KB, 648x572) Image search: [Google]
1462708179511.png
15 KB, 648x572
>>28558458
>already one year into college
>tfw already had 0 sex
Tick tock tick tock....
>>
>>28558795

I already had friends before that, m8. I became friends with a few rugby teammates. I went to uni with a few of them and formed a Sunday league football team with others that lasted for 5 years.
I kept my core group of friends throughout high school.
>>
File: 1462374133402.png (15 KB, 477x539) Image search: [Google]
1462374133402.png
15 KB, 477x539
Easy going usually
Make sure you get your own back on the wankers that made your life hell
>be in GCSE years at school
>reguarly bullied by a kid named Skyes
>usualy bully stuff, still feels bad man
>this carries on for 2 years through GCSE
>decide to kill him with kindness
>slowly it makes him look like a dick to his friends, bullying a kid who has literally donr nothing wrong
>last few weeks at GCSE come round, lend him pens and stuff fir exams so he doesnt fail
>do this in front of everyone
>find out later that week he has massive daddy issues because his dad turned out to be gay and left his mum
>last few days hes ragging on me still
>hes having one of his daily bully sessions
>thisismymoment.jpeg
>"Hey sykes, are you beating me to compete with the other men your dad beats?"
>he goes ape mode
>his friend pull him off me and begin ragging on him "hey man youve bullied him for 2 years, dont be suprised that hes fighting back"
>"Yeah Sykes youve been a dick to the nice kid all these years"
>mfw
>>
>>28558306
I didn't even attend the last 2 weeks. Ditched the prom party too. Left everyone without goodbye.
>>
>>28558341
>Hopefully one day you see they have gotten pudgy and you masturbate to their suffering in life. :)

I'm almost 10 years out of high school and I still get a strange feeling of satisfaction when I just barely recognize the chubby, dead-inside cashier at the grocery store as someone who made fun of my accent back in the day. I know for sure they recognize me. My appearance has changed very little. My muscles got bigger and that's about it.
>>
File: bravo.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
bravo.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>28558886

bravo put that fucker in his place wish I was smart enough to do that in middle school this one fucker who used to bully me. Though a few years later he went mental on his ex gf and threw paint on her in a class and stormed out of the hs. Everyone saw him as a mental freak after that. He was also jacked so it didn't help.
>>
File: fassbender_smile.jpg (32 KB, 294x408) Image search: [Google]
fassbender_smile.jpg
32 KB, 294x408
>>28558922

yeah I go into my local grocery store sometimes and see a guy a year or two ahead of me that used to pick on me all the time working in the produce section. I can tell he looks hollowed out and depressed. I try not to be happy about it, but I am
>>
>>28558985
This one girl (feminist) was a bitch to me, and most men, in high school then went on to major in women's studies in college. She works at my favorite local sub shop now. I love that she majored in women's studies and now she makes sandwiches for a living.
>>
>>28558951
The image of the jacked mental nut
Its an odd paradox people are terrified to be his friend but then are terriefied to say that they are not incase of making him loose it
We had a kid like that in our sixth form he was chill and pretty cool actually, but he went full autist mode if you diddnt like pokemon or said anythibg against it, which was weird because he was ripped to fuck too and was a semi-chad who was still cool to the other guys

Hmm wonder whwre he is now
>>
File: no_sides_ohno_sides_back.jpg (22 KB, 672x349) Image search: [Google]
no_sides_ohno_sides_back.jpg
22 KB, 672x349
>>28559071

oh my god sides
>>
>>28558794
>see the big room under the auditorium stage

you mean the orchestra pit? shit i live there.
>>
>>28558306
I basically spent them doing math tests and that was it
>>
File: 1458829345786.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1458829345786.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>28558306

>got only 4 weeks left. do girls get desperate and try to start hooking up or is that just a meme?

Thats a meme, literally every girl there would have done it at least once unlike you

>what is it really like for you?
exams, that was really all it was.

>never saw 95% of the people from my exams ever again
>I'll probably remember their faces and full names for the rest of my life but they'll forget about me within 2 years

If you were a KHV all through highschool it isn't going to change in college, its only worse there
>>
>>28558306
They hook up with Chads yeah, but not with you
>>
Bumping for highschool stories anf feels
>>
I wouldn't know, I was in jail most of that time. I never made it to graduation, but somehow I still got a diploma.
>>
You'll wish you were back to this time for the rest of your life OP, so enjoy it while it lasts. No responsibility, no expectations, teachers still tell you that you're the next generation. Just be happy op.
>>
>>28558306
>Be class clown
>Everyone thought I was pretty funny. But don't have any real friends
>ask basically a chubby Stacy (Because I can't think of a better way to describe her) to prom
>She laughs and says no. She wants Tyrone Thundercock to take her
>Tyrone Thundercock is going with a different Stacy
>I end up going with this other girl who was really nice, but 4/10
>Go over to my date's house to pick her up
>She worked some sort of witch magic. Her dress, makeup, and hair make her look FINE AS FUCK
>We go to dinner with a group of her friends. Have a great time
>At actual prom, my date and I are voted prom king and queen
>That weekend, we go on a camping trip where we have a glorious night of dangerous, unprotected sex.
>Years later, chubby stacy is still bitter about it

That's probably my greatest moment. And it's a shame I wasted it on something as stupid as prom night.
>>
File: Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg (24 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes-the-Cynic-400x230.jpg
24 KB, 400x230
>>28558306
>What are the last weeks of highschool like??

Well in the US there are a couple of traditions. On one day there will be senior prank day, the seniors will get up early and prank the school. And then there will be a senior ditch day. There are two of them, one made by the school so everyone would be included, and one made by the students so they can exclude the seniors they don't like. And finally you are not going to want to miss the annual school shooting, which is always a surprise but out of all the kids in the school only several to a dozen will typically die so you will probably be okay to go onto college, it's not something to stress over.
>>
Went did tests. People act extra nice. My last day guidance consular told me to smile and be happy though they didn't help me apply to college and I almost ended up full blown neet with no friends. Though during last days walked about the school with some other people like myself.
>>
you may find yourself desperately hitting on younger girls in an effort to lose your "no gf" status before you leave school

you will fail
>>
>>28558306
I skipped both the last days of highschool and middleschool, I hear it's supposed to be really emotional with kids parting ways, saying goodbye to one another and making peace
>>
>>28561037
are we talking about elementary or high school? if you had absolutely no responsibilities and expectations by the time you're towards the end of high school there's something wrong with you.
>>
Dunno i dropped out
>>
File: image.jpg (290 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290 KB, 800x800
>be four years ago
>move to small town for last 6 months of high school
>dorky_motherfucker.jpg
>rednecks invite me to their "lot"
>drink beer in the back of pickups every lunch for the last month of school
>hook up with truck sluts on the weekly
7/10 would do again if I was back in highschool
>>
Nothing changed. I had recently inserted myself into a big group of friends that had known eachother since middle school that year. Some of whom had tormented me in middle school. Never really felt like I belonged, nor that I was anything but a clown for them. We exchanged some platitude farewells the summer after graduation,, and I haven't spoken to any of them in three years.

High school really doesn't matter. I currently don't speak to anyone that I met there. Any 'old' friends I have come from elementary to early middle school.

Nobody gets desparate. Nobody changes. Nothing changed. Ever.
>>
6 years out of high school here.

>last few weeks everyone is really reflective and there's some camaraderie and some people get nervous for college etc
>graduation is bitter sweet

My experiences afterward:
>barely talk to most people I thought were close friends
>undergrad college is highschool 2.0
>I ran into a kid who used to be really effeminate that I never once talked to, at the gym. He was like twice as big, recognized me instantly on a first name basis and was humblebragging to me about the direction he started taking in life and I gave zero shits. Don't be this guy, seemed like he had self-esteem issues
>one kid got fat which is unfortunate because he was a nice guy and I could just see the pain in his eyes
>pretty much every girl got pregnant to some guy 25+ years old within two years of grad
>everybody within the drama class scene in school basically did drama in college and are drifting along moving place to place with no real direction as expected
>the kids who didn't try in school and smoked all the time and partied still do that and basically just work crappy jobs and breed
>nobody ever heard from the nerds ever again presumably most of them are NEETs
>>
sauce on pic???
this is an original comment please let me post thank you very much gods of 4chan xd
>>
File: 1463161300824.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1463161300824.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>28558306
Getting real sick of high schoolers posting here.
>>
>>28558306

you know the high school experience you see in the movies where everyone gets laid on prom night and you stay out all night getting shitfaced?

it's a meme
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.