[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am now a fellow NEET! Hooray! I decided to quit the shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
I am now a fellow NEET! Hooray!

I decided to quit the shitty 9 to 5! Fuck worker cucks! I then decided the best course of action was to lease my apartment and move back in with my mother! I told my girlfriend about it and she's not happy with me! Infact she hasn't responded for several days now, but oh well haha atleast mother is cooking me greasy, disgusting pieces of filth I should not be eating and are really fucking bad- I mean really shit disgusting shit food which makes McDonalds look reasonable. I gained 40 pounds just this week alone! Looking forward to the many more days of being a stinky, smelly, ugly, pathetic loser! Oh gosh, I do love being a friendless faggot degenerate! Haha! Oh- silly me- I mean NEET.
>>
You seem pretty butthurt my friend.

I work a 9-5 office job and living the NEET life seems appealing to me at times.
>>
File: 1444900070306.png (46 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1444900070306.png
46 KB, 640x400
This poster is a buttblasted wagecuck
>>
>>28557991
>>28558005
Golly! More NEET friends, how much weight have you put on this week. Eating this dog food is so good
>>
>if you become NEET you must immediately lose all motivation, give up your hobbies, stop being social and stop caring about hygiene
If that is what you must tell yourself. And yet you wageslaves get butthurt if anyone suggests that you are not one of the 0.1% of people who work in a field that they unconditionally love every single day
>>
>>28558065
I retract my statement, this seems like a NEET troll rather than an assmangled wageslave.
>>
>>28558080
No you're a NEET troll, stinky smelly NEET
>>
>>28557960
>>28557960
YES. YOU HAVE JOINED THE MASTER RACE BROTHER
CONGRATULATIONS
>>
File: images (1).jpg (3 KB, 239x211) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
3 KB, 239x211
I just learned how to paint with watercolours. You have time to do shit you think up when you're hot.
>>
>>28558314
You think you're hot shit brah?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28557960
This thread doesn't deserve a "This." post, but I post one just because I'm such a good-natured person.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.