[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello fembots, I'm interested in getting back into the dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5
File: achad.jpg (103 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
achad.jpg
103 KB, 300x375
Hello fembots, I'm interested in getting back into the dating world and I was wondering: What traits do you look for in a guy?
>>
Dark skin
Athletic body
Great at sex
Large penis
>>
>>28557821

How is what others consider attractive in any way relevant to you? Will you modify your own preferences based on what seems popular to the females on 4chan?
>>
>>28557872
I want to see which boxes are checked and unchecked for me.
>>
>>28557821
Fembot here. Looking for someone intelligent, not fit(can be skinny or chubby), interested in vidya, someone I don't have to be with all the time, someone I get along with. But I'm not a normie, so idk
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1080x808) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1080x808
>>28557821
>blonde
>short buzzed hair and clean shaven
>at least 5'9
>has to have had a previous relationship at least over 1 year, longer the better

Tbqh on dating websites when it says their longest relationship was under 1 year it's a huge red flag, they were the worst dates. Either rude, socially inept, or plain crazy. I can see why their relationships didn't last long they're fucking undesirable
>>
>>28558134
>not fit
so you're pretty unfit yourself and would feel ashamed being with someone in good shape?
>>
>>28558217
Why would I waste a year of my life with the same girl when I could crush a different puss every week.

Sounds like you're the red flag here.
>>
>>28558134
Congrats, you've described a person that 90% of 4chan identifies with.

hmu tho [email protected]
>>
>>28558217
what if there was someone who fit your reqs but had never really been in a relationship before? Do you insist on him having relationship experience?
>>
>>28558264
I think I am average, I'm not fit or skinny, but not chubby or fat. I wouldn't like a guy being interested in getting fit, spending lots of time in gym and so on. It's boring for me. I like being at home most of the time, I would prefer the guy to be like that too.

>>28558293
Not into that kind of stuff
>>
>>28557821

>nice smile
>not an arrogant jackass
>patient
>supportive
>good sense of humor
>loves to laugh
>not afraid to be silly
>confident
>smart
>interested in, and wants to learn, about everything
>reliable
>polite
>honorable and ethical
>creative
>enjoys being around nature
>makes enough money to pay their bills
>takes care of himself
>doesn't sneer at my hobbies and interests

That covers a lot of the basics for me. Some of these are negotiable.
>>
>>28558621
>nice smile
>confident
>makes enough money

My smile is alright, but I've got a retainer with false teeth until I get surgery to get permanent implants. I think I'm somewhat confident. And I'm a 2nd year college student, so I'm not making that much, but I've gotten a few internships thus far and I'm probably walking out of uni with a full time job.

Other than that, I'm fairly certain I'd fit those requirements.
>>
>>28558621

List of unreasonable requirements for a partner. Has the gall to add:

>Some of these are negotiable.

Fuck. Off. Cunt.
>>
>>28558928
I thought they were quite good requirements. Seems like a well-rounded person.
>>
>Intelligent
>Honest
>>
File: 1462951222748.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1462951222748.png
54 KB, 248x189
>>28558621
>women
>hobbies
>>
>>28558730

>retainer with false teeth
>My smile is alright

That's cool, it's all about the attitude. If that was me, I would probably be too nervous to smile much.
>>
>>28558997
I don't smile too often either. Mostly for that reason. I often laugh and joke with my friends though, so I will smile then.
>>
Dark skin.
>>
>Tall
>From a good family
>Blue or green eyes
>Motivated
>Not more than 1 hour of vidya/day
>Will go to conventions with me
>Wants children
>Dr Who fan a huge plus
>>
>>28559116
>>28557871

Isn't there some cuckold forum you pervs can post on?
>>
>>28557821

Not a fembot, just a regular femanon, so I don't know if I can answer but here it is anyway.

>Polite
>Generous
>Has a job or in education (preferably something that will lead to a job)
>Ambivert
>Good hygiene (I don't care if you bath once a week as long as you don't stink, have greasy hair, black dirt under your nails, a stinky penis)
>somewhat /fit/ (so we can go to the gym together and weigh our macros together)
>Likes animals and nature
>Open-minded
>Chill
>Slightly cynical, likes dark humor
>strictly monogamous
>high sex drive
>Will do a handshake instead of kissing

Very personal taste, so you don't have to conform to them to be attractive to someone.
>>
>>28559329
>Polite
Yes
>Generous
No
>Has a job or in education (preferably something that will lead to a job)
Yes
>Ambivert
Yes
>Good hygiene (I don't care if you bath once a week as long as you don't stink, have greasy hair, black dirt under your nails, a stinky penis)
Yes
>somewhat /fit/ (so we can go to the gym together and weigh our macros together)
Yes
>Likes animals and nature
No
>Open-minded
Yes
>Chill
Yes
>Slightly cynical, likes dark humor
Yes
>strictly monogamous
Yes
>high sex drive
Yes
>Will do a handshake instead of kissing
No, but I prefer hugs when meeting / saying goodbye over kisses
>>
bro have you learned nothing

requirements
>good looking face
>big dick

bonus
>muscle
>money
>height
>>
>>28559486
When you say you're not generous, what do you mean? You don't give coins to the homeless? You don't tip service people? You don't like to share your food?

Do you not like animals or nature, or actually both?
>>
>>28559546
none of this shit matters you dunce, yuo think any girl gets turned on because a guy is some sensitive faggot giving handouts to the homeless?

just improve your looks as much as you can, that's the most you can do
>>
>>28558948

Fucking white knights are not fucking welcome here. Fuck off.
>>
>>28559546
I don't tip service people or give to charities or the homeless. I don't do random acts of kindness.
But I treat my friends, family and any loved ones better than I treat myself.And if I'm eating something and they want it, I'd give them the rest of it. The only time I'd be generous to a complete stranger was if I saw they were honestly good people.
And I like most animals, I'm just not enthusiastic about them or about nature.
>>
>>28559329
>handshake instead of kissing
come again? you mean when first meeting or you just don't like kissing at all?
>>
>>28558621
>>28559329

>tfw women would rather be alone than go out without some that isn't their 10/10 dream chad
>>
>>28558928

alot of this list is contradictary too.

doesn't matter though, i'm not her super prince charming chad the IVth so why bother?
>>
File: 1459059163787.jpg (39 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1459059163787.jpg
39 KB, 473x704
>>28559721
no thats just how they act on dating sites and on the internet because they have all the power there
in real life theyll date any piece of shit if he makes them feel a certain way desu
women arent shit man, they just get put on the pedestal here and they hella take advantage of it
they can pick and choose in places like these man, thats why robots need to wisen up and ignore women completely on the internet
but theyll never do that. they are the cucks they so much resent
>>
>>28559613
It's a whole bruh, if you want to date a girl who only cares about looks you can, but don't be surprised if she jumps from one good looking to the other. Also, my personal taste, didn't say it was everyone's.

>>28559654
Alright, we'll i guess you are generous.

>>28559677
Can be a cool handshake. I don't like public displays of affection. Kissing is fine and much appreciated in private, just not in public (or very rarely).

>>28559721
What that anon and I listed aren't amazingly crazy traits, they're quite common, even among guys from this board. I don't know how that's Chad?
>>
>>28557821
Personally my biggest turn on is when a guy is intelligent... if he is articulate and can hold a conversation. Also if he kind of has a bit of a darker side and isn't a total "nice guy".. I kind of like guys who are a bit nihilistic about life in general. But he needs to have a sense of humor and not be TOO serious. I kind of have a darker sense of humor, so a guy with a wicked sense of humor is a big plus for me.
>>
>>28558134
That's basically what I'm looking for, but you'd have to define all the time. I would want someone that I knew was always there for me and vice-versa if I needed them, but without being completely overbearing and spending every second together.

Intelligent girls are also a pain in the ass to find.
>>
>>28559881

you shouldn't even need to specify shit like 'hygenic' too. we're talking about grown men.

but say that or 'nice smile' or 'interested in the world' or 'polite' and suddenly you're asking for the fucking world.
>>
>>28558621
>interested in, and wants to learn, about everything
That's pretty much me in a nutshell. I'm ridiculously book smart, but to the point that I'm a bit people dumb, so I end up asking a lot of questions, apparently that's not always a good thing.
>>
>White
>indie
>plays guitar
>has stubble
>tall
>deep voice
>doesn't post on 4chan
>slim but strong enough to pick me up
>doesn't live with parents
>>
File: 1463170071596.png (9 KB, 553x547) Image search: [Google]
1463170071596.png
9 KB, 553x547
>>28559936
Orororororiroriginal comments have ridges
>>
>big dick
>big wallet
>tall
>>
>>28559965
Don't you get it anon! only chads can be reliable, have jobs and not be jackasses.

>>28559999
Bah, people who know tons of stuff about many subjects are cool, don't worry.
>>
>>28558621
willing to be you fail to meet up to those standards yourself
>>
>>28559329
You'd have to expand on the open-minded and chill traits.

Am I open to new experiences, trying new food, and different ideas? Most definitely.

Am I open to shooting up heroin or something? Not so much.

Same for chill, I'm very laissez-faire for the most part, but there's a time where you need to get shit done. So care to elaborate on the extent you're looking for?
>>
>>28559154
what kinds of conventions anon?
>>
>>28557821
A cute smile and good teeth is the first thing I notice (I don't care if they're crooked or wonky but I hate yellow teeth) but generally, I like naturally dominant guys - I don't mean Chad, but a guy who is naturally the center of attention and that people listen to.

I also notice their hobbies and talents (I have a thing for artists and musicians), their sense of humor, and how they react under pressure or when someone provokes them.
>>
>>28557821
Light olive skintone
Curly, thick dark hair
Nice eyebrows
Stubble
Glasses
Somewhat tall
Slim but athletic
Hazel eyes or brown eyes
Nice long, thin nose
Nice voice
>>
>>28560308
> I don't mean Chad, but a guy who is naturally the center of attention

So you mean Chad.

> tfw I was an alpha nerd who people listened to because I knew my shit, but I never enjoyed attention
>>
>>28560134
>Bah, people who know tons of stuff about many subjects are cool, don't worry.
You'd be suprised, people either love it or hate it. I love to listen and ask questions/engage because I like to learn or know more about anything. Unfortunately I also act like other people feel the same way, most do not.

I'm also "dense" to an absolutely laughable degree. I like how I am, but it doesn't always work out the best.
>>
>>28560201

>Am I open to new experiences, trying new food, and different ideas? Most definitely.
You nailed it. That's what I mean. I don't want to be cliche and say, uh I love to travel, but it's sort of the truth, there are many interesting things to see and try around us, and I'd like someone to experience that with. It can be more regular, normal things, like trying a new activity at home or cooking something out of the ordinary.

>Same for chill, I'm very laissez-faire for the most part
I mean someone who won't get into streetfights at the first provocation, someone who doesn't like to fight in general. I hate yelling. I mean in that sense, mostly. But, also in the sense, no energy ball. I can appreciate outdoor activities or just doing stuff around the house but some quiet time, sitting down and relaxing is much appreciated.

I don't know if that was clear enough. My head is about to blow up and I can't reread my posts.

>>28560397
>You'd be suprised, people either love it or hate it
Yeah that makes sense.

>Unfortunately I also act like other people feel the same way, most do not.
Can't control it?
>>
>>28560397
Nah you love talking more than you like listening and asking questions
>>
>>28558928

if you think that list is unreasonable you really must be single. probably still a virgin too.
>>
>>28558948

A lot of them are vague and loaded. Also there are so many that its an obvious mediocrity filter. 'Normal' guys not welcome, and all that.

Basically you are saying 'if you aren't exceptional, don't try,' which is what women think anyway, so meh.
>>
>>28560514
Not even close, I usually spend more time listening than talking, but I don't read social cues very well, so I typically misunderstand what people are asking when it's my turn to respond.
>>
>>28560513
Yeah that's really clear, thanks.

I'm on the same page new experiences are fun, I like to mix it up. But at the same time I'm really conservative, vacation or new food are nice, but I'm not about to go out and shoot up. That's why I wanted to know the extent lol

Agreed, yelling and fighting aren't my cup of tea. I'd rather just communicate, and lazing around is always favorable. I pretty much go out and do a few bigger things a year and otherwise just do things at home.

I can't keep up with people who are always on the move.
>>
>>28558318
why do you care what some vapid ugly midget whore thinks or says?
>>
>>28560513
>Can't control it?
I explained it pretty badly. A lot of the time I think a person means one thing and it's something completely different because the question doesn't have the intention I would if I had been the one to ask it.

It's really hard to explain but it happens all the time.
>>
>>28559511
>height
>not a requirement

good looking face is a bonus, it's all about height
>>
>moderately quiet
>matching sense of humor, example, normies seem to think I'm serious when I joke about something awful
>either above 5'11 or under 5'4 is a plus but not necessary
>between 140 lbs - 240 lbs is ideal, but I can be swayed to heavier or lighter
>likes going places like the woods, rivers, flea markets, diners
>not necessarily antisocial, but doesn't go out frequently, I can be swayed otherwise as long as I don't feel neglected
>has to watch Wilfred and Moral Orel
>can be into physical fitness or not, as long as he doesn't mind that my only exercise is walks
>likes walks is a plus
>likes walks of up to four hours is a major plus
>ethnicity and religion are unimportant to me because I was raised by a hippy
>unique physical traits are a plus, for example, crooked teeth, very long arms, large or uneven eyes, noticably small waist, out of order toe length etc
>lets me read to him
>likes terrible horror movies

I can be swayed otherwise on most things honestly, these are just ideals.
>>
>>28561260
>>either above 5'11 or under 5'4 is a plus but not necessary
why? especially why under 5'4''?

btw you sound really sweet(i mean that in a good way)
>>
>>28561385
Th-Thanks fampai
I guess the height thing falls under unique physical traits
I used to have a hard remembering what people looked like, so I started picking out unique features to help me remember.
I don't have that problem anymore, but looking for those special features made me realize how much I like it when people don't try to force themselves to look "normal"
It makes me think they must be brave
>>
>>28560197
>willing to be you fail to meet up to those standards yourself

Probably. I tend to get obsessed about certain subjects, something a lot of people seem to find boring as hell.
>>
>>28561702
What kind of subjects?
>>
>>28558318

not her, but i got the impression she was talking more about the lack of a long-term relationship being indicative of a pump-and-dump kind of jackass.

i'm not sure if a lack of prior experience is a bad thing, however, at least for me. i think it depends upon whether or not you're up to the give and take of a relationship -- and most people seem to be able to learn that, at least from what i've seen.

my sister married a guy who was a 40yo virgin when she was 32. the weird thing -- really, a cool thing -- was how quickly they fit together.

a month after they started dating, it was like they had been together for years, just really comfortable and contented. that was 4 years ago and they're still like that. they're expecting their first child now and he's turning into a total dad.

he didn't have any relationship experience, and my sister didn't have a lot. i think if you have the right attitude, it works.

i think the 'having enough money to pay his bills' thing the woman above said is also important but for both sides. the only time our parents fought was over money, and while i haven't exactly had a lot of relationship experience, it was a big factor when i was seeing my ex-bf last year.

my ex-bf -- only bf -- has never had a job or money or a place of his own, and it put some stress on relationship. he wanted to be able to spend money to do stuff but if he wanted to, he either had to ask his parents or hope i could pay.

towards the end he started getting really hostile about it because his friends were giving him a lot of crap about how he just wanted someone to support him after his parents kicked him out. he also seemed to feel the relationship was unequal because he couldn't contribute financially and that's sort of expected for guys, not that it should be.

ok i'll shut up now, sorry for rambling.
>>
>>28562002

Medieval art, history stuff, old cars, science fiction, entomology, other stuff. It's not a lot of general knowledge, it's more like I'll get stuck on a subject, like reading about the first Red Scare, and I'll kind of immerse myself in that...but I can't tell you who was 'Dancing With The Stars' or what the difference between the two presidential candidates' platforms.

Consequently, I'll keep my mouth shut until someone mentions something I'm interested in, then I go off about 1950s microcars, or the Crimean War, or whatever. Then, people tell me to shut the fuck up.

I've come to realize that sort of behavior is much more offensive to people than if I was simply being stupid and crude or vapid and bitchy.

>no, i'm not on the autism spectrum
>>
>>28562469
That's pretty similar to me honestly, although I definitely tend to favor science. I'll spend an eternity researching something I latch on to even though it's not important. Once something piques my interest it's game over.

I'm also pretty open up learning about whatever people are willing to teach me, but people do seem to get really offput by it. I know nearly nothing about pop culture either, I think that comes with the territory.

People are always suprised when you actually listen to weird things like that. Sometimes I'll ask a question and they'll just look suprised I actually care.
>>
>>28557821
Not Black
White
>>
>>28562469
>Medieval art, history stuff, old cars, science fiction, entomology, other stuff.

>lists boring as fuck shit
>women
>having interests
>never
>>
>>28563814

Really reaching there, aren't you, son? What constitutes an 'acceptable' interest to a little shit like you?

>inb4 vidya
>>
>>28564091

>What constitutes an 'acceptable' interest

vidya, decent metal bands, politics

not boring shit like old cars and history and bugs
>>
>>28561260
Where do I find a gf like this?
>>
>>28564457
I hang out in the woods a lot
Maybe take up hiking or bird watching?
Good reason to be out in the woods without being suspicious
>>
>mfw women like me better irl than online

too bad i suck at social interaction.
>>
>>28558621
>>28559154
>>28559329
>>28561260

Oh, yeah, ALL women ALL demand superwealthy 6'7" 10/10 Chad rockstars with 18" penises and will settle for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.

>robots BTFO

>mfw fuckers are still bitching about how these women's standards are too high
>>
>>28561260
>noticably small waist
biggest scam. noone finds wristlets attractive
>>
>>28564495

What's Wilfred? Is it in the vein of Morel Orel? Because that was fantastic.

>>28564401

Yep, this is the kind of response I get. My video gaming experience is kind of limited, and most metal doesn't really do it for me.

Like I said above, people find me boring as fuck.
>>
>>28564648
I think it's neat

>>28564718
I wouldn't say it's much like Moral Orel in face value theme, but I think most people who enjoyed Moral Irel would enjoy Wilfred. (The usa version)
It's about a man falling apart under the pressure of work, parents, women, and mental illness, and it isn't morbid, it's actually very funny.
And sometimes it's extremely depressing.
>>
>>28557821

These threads always cheer me up because it makes me glad that I have high standards for women.

>D cup breasts or larger
>5'6" or shorter
>140 pounds or less
>must be working at a decent job
>no debt
>can pay for her own bills
>blonde or redhead
>blue or green eyes
>less than 3 sexual partners
>must workout regularly
>must have an interest that is not electronic based
>large group of female friends, no male friends
>doesn't play video games or watch anime
>doesn't dye hair
>wears the right amount of makeup and wears nice dresses and female clothes, no pants

I've been with one woman that was exactly this and we dated in high school. I kick myself every time for leaving her. She not only was beautiful and intelligent with a good future and going to a good college, but loved me very much.

None of you can even compete. I've spoken with two other potential candidates but they are already taken. I'm waiting on the wings to pounce on them when they become available.
>>
>>28564954

Thank you for the review, I'll definitely check it out.
>>
>>28565204
No problem, I hope you like it!
>>
>>28565114
Why did you leave her?

originalcomment
>>
>>28558621
All these and white(european would be dreamy).
>>
>>28565114

>women are all shallow whores who only judge men on looks and money
>mah high standards for women
>looks, money, looks, looks

And you're proud of these standards...fucking hypocritical dipshit. What do you have to offer someone in return?

>waiting on the wings

Meaning you're a fucking beta orbiter. My sides. Orbit.

Later, brah. Unlike you, I have a date for tonight, and she's pretty fucking awesome. But hey, keep up your standards.
>>
>>28564641
>>>28558621
>>>28559154
>>>28559329
>>>28561260
>Oh, yeah, ALL women ALL demand superwealthy 6'7" 10/10 Chad rockstars with 18" penises and will settle for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE.
>>robots BTFO
>>mfw fuckers are still bitching about how these women's standards are too high

Forgot this woman, she's pretty cool, too.

>>28562226
Ciao, dudes. Enjoy your "standards".
>>
>>28565477

>men's standards: specific with clear parameters for success
>women's standards: 'a nice smile' (wtf?)
>>
>>28565671
In every ideal mate thread there's anons saying they want girls who are "cute in her own weird way" and all sorts of things only they know the meaning of.
>>
>>28565671
>give very precise traits
"uh you can't find someone if you're so close minded"

>give wider description
"uh be more specific"

So what is it going to be? You have to understand that, she >>28558621 has her own perception of a nice smile, she knows what it is, and there is no need to start naming each tooth and give a description of it. Plus, one version of a nice smile can differ from situation to the other. You might like straight, bright teeth but then you meet someone who has slight crooked teeth, and if you like that person, she'll or he'll have a nice smile, this is how it often works.
>>
>>28565725
>>28565814

samefag whiteknights

>this is why 'nice' is a shit parameter
>male ideals for feminine beauty are easily quantified
>women are too vague and will like any guy for dumb reasons
>>
>>28566159
I'm not >>28565725 and, not a whiteknight.

>male ideals for feminine beauty are easily quantified
lol, it's what I said, if we post precise beauty ideals, we get that we're shallow, if we don't, it's an issue
Also what that anon said is true, so much ">cute girl" in those threads

>women are too vague and will like any guy for dumb reasons
And that's an issue to you? you're any guy, you should be happy.
>>
>>28565540

>>28558621
>>28559154
>>28559329
>>28561260
>>28562226

These are all fake. You know how I know?

Because women like this really don't exist.

Women only want (and don't argue, because this is true):

>A big dick to make their friends jealous
>Money enough to make her girlfriends jealous, so very wealthy
>A guy with height / looks / build that other women are envious of

That's it. Personality and intelligence are irrelevant. It's all about impressing their girlfriends.

Period.
>>
>>28566693
This is fake. You know how I know?
Because you've never dated a woman before, so you have nothing to base your opinion on.
>>
>>28566693
>implying I have friends to impress
>implying I have friends

We exist anon, just don't get too bitter to find one.
>>
>>28566693
>666
Confirmed for filthy liar, not tonight satan, not tonight. Stop trying to ruin it for everyone. Not everyone is trash here.
>>
>>28566882
haha he's just been btfo...

lmfao
>>
>>28559154
is your name Mallory?
>>
>>28566882
>This is fake. You know how I know?
>Because you've never dated a woman before, so you have nothing to base your opinion on.

I have eyes. I have ears. I can think.

I don't need to have dated a woman to understand how they think. Watch those reality shows on E or VH-1 some time. Like the Kardashians show. That is how women interact. They compete with each other.

Women don't dress for men, they dress for other women.
Women don't date because they like a guy, they do it because it'll impress other women.
Excetera.

Every interaction they have is about impressing other women. Men really don't enter into it except as a sort of trophy (if we're good enough) or as a booby prize (if we suck but still hooked up somehow).

All women are like this. No matter how poor.

Look at that show about the hillbilly family with the fat kid, Honey Bear Bear or whatever. The mom was super fat and no chin, but got some money and immediately dumped her dude, started getting fixed up, and trying to show off to her circle.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.