[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if there's a girl that loves you but she's too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: American_Psycho.jpg (88 KB, 662x442) Image search: [Google]
American_Psycho.jpg
88 KB, 662x442
What if there's a girl that loves you but she's too shy to say it?
>>
>>28557814
>What if there's a girl that loves you but she's too shy to say it?
pointless hypothetical, it will never happen

it's like worrying about how I would protect myself if I won the lottery
>>
I still would not get me any dubs.
>>
>>28557862
i would
originalalallala
>>
any misfits fans??
>>
>>28557814
happened in high school
after a year of pseudo stalking me she put a letter with her name and a box of chocolate asking me out
totally snubbed the dumb roastie :))))
>>
>>28557987
And now you don't have any gfs, how do you feel?
>>
I just had a run in with this. Back in my junior year of high I had a class with a qt weeb grill and we'll, the first day I got put beside her n wow, blew my mind. We became close friends and talked daily, we both liked each other but we're to shy to come out n shit.

Two years go by and we start talking about relationships and it led to us talking about us. We started flritin and then she was like, "Angel it's kind of embarrassing flirting like this because I've liked you for a while"

>tfw hidden love story

Now were in a relationship and were both shy to the point of sayin it, what do fem/men bots
>>
>>28558172
good
only normies/failed normies want succubi
maybe im mentally ill or something but im 100% non-memeing about that
>>
>>28558418
Try to fuck her.
>>
>>28559073
Sheet idk man, I mean fuckin before even saying I love you is eh
>>
>>28559197
You can't fuck without love. Tell that you love her, she probably will tell you the same, after a week ask her about sex.
>>
>>28557814
I actually remember girls showing legit interest in me when I started high school. Don't know why I didn't do anything about it, but on the other hand, I never knew what should have been done about that
>>
>>28559249
Go find her in facebook or something, don't lose the chance.
>>
>>28559247
Not really into the sex, more for companionship
>>
>>28559376
I am still in the same class as her, she just doesn't act this way anymore.

A legit example, this actually happened to me:
>in class
>she sits next to me
>"hey anon"
>I glance at her boobs
>she's used to it, we're kinda friends or something, she never seemed to mind it
>"what are you looking at anon, I don't have a cleavage today"
>"you wanna cleavage, you get cleavage anon"
>she literally pulls her dress down a bit so I can see more of her cleavage
>boner
>dafuq do I do
>"errr, thanks I guess, my day instantly got better"
>"sure, anytime for you"
>just by the way, I broke up with my bf yesterday
>"yeah, I was just wondering how to ask you about that"
>she's dangerously close, it's too warm here
>she puts her thick legs over my knees
>too warm
>she spends rest of class trying to talk to me about pretty much anything, I only remember her asking if I think she got fatter

How can I be so autistic to not know what to do about that?
>>
has actually been confirmed to me by secondary sources on 3 different occasions, of course they've since then become massive roasties and it's too late. fuck my life
>>
File: 1455145040820.png (66 KB, 695x500) Image search: [Google]
1455145040820.png
66 KB, 695x500
>What if there's a girl that loves you but she's too shy to say it?

Nice one pham
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>28559525
Shit, you literally lost the lottery of life.
>she literally pulls her dress down a bit so I can see more of her cleavage
>tfw this will never happen to you coz school is over
>>
File: 03.png (65 KB, 317x339) Image search: [Google]
03.png
65 KB, 317x339
>>28557814
>girl loves me but is too shy to say it
>girl loves me
>loves me
>anyone

oh anon, I wish that was true.
>>
>>28560510
Is she holding underpants?
>>
>implying there's some girl in my life anymore who might have a crush on me
>>
>>28560439
It actually felt weird to me. I still fap to that sometimes, tho.
>>
>>28560525
no your mothers dick
>>
>>28560573
Thank you for the clarification.

This is not origination I stole this comment from the creator
>>
>>28557814
This basically happened to me, will tell you my story

>4 years ago before University
>Qt in my science class, i'm edgy sit at the back /int/, so is she
>We never talk throughout the year but she perfect
>Last lesson we forced to work together as she's late
>She laughs at my spergyness and we chat for a bit, add eachother on social media
>Go to Universities quite far away
>Talk/snapchat a little everyday, shes typical Uni Grill
>Goes out partying and clubbing, loses her virginity
>Pretend im not a sperg and tell her like "oh thats pretty old to lose it"
>Fast forward a few weeks ago and she tells me she had a huge crush on me
>All her Uni friends told her it'd be more fun to be single so she never asked me out
>Says she loved our group lesson and wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend

Idk how to feel, we've met up a few times over last 2 months, i'm the 4th guy in her. (I know normalfag get out roo, also 4 is confirmed by our mutual friends who took the piss out of her for how low it was)

It's an awkward kind of feel. But it's going well desu. And to be a 4th at my age is probably the best i'm ever going to get.

It can happen anons, good luck.
>>
there was one I think. this was 5 years ago back in high school

I had loved her since I was really young the first time I met her, then highschool started and she left to another city. we would only meet at weird family parties, but I couldn't really talk to her since there is a huge stigma against girls and boys talking to eachother at that age in my culture, so I would just say hi how are you once in a while and she would have a massive smile on the whole time. it was pretty good

but then my parents started fighting and we went out less and less, and I never met her again.

shes still the only person I have ever truly loved, and she always will be. I wonder where she is now
>>
>>28560658
just looking at her made me feel good, even though I could never talk to her, but that was taken away from me as well
>>
>>28560658
I don't think she ever loved you.
>>
>>28560631
>getting used goods

lmao at you normie cuckhold
>>
>>28561258
Not that poster, but would you rather be alone the rest of your life or possibly be a cuck? Choose wisely. You may have to for real someday.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.